Dips Creations#5|Last Update at Pg.124 | SHOP CLOSED - Page 89

Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by DEFOM

can u make some stuff on jon and daenerys from GOT ☺️

Of course i can and I will Palakh ! How cannot be there any Jon-Dany stuffs after what the last two episodes from S7 made me feel 🤣
Originally posted by Arteclectic

🤣Ceresi i actually skip her scence i dont like her.. yes jaime might kill her after all but personally i want arya to do the honours because bechari she has only crossed out few names in her list 😆i like her style much better something innovate :P
Ofcourse V is the devil of PS she makes hell lot of stuff of worst things

Yes i git supernaturals too the bond between brothers are worth watching even though show seems bit dragging but i love their bonding 

I am also hunt for new serials as i done with most of them :( my fav shows are ending fast White collar,mentalist,castle,tvd,merlin,musketeers 

my stuffs suck these days :( as i have not been psing for a while 

I hate Cersei from the bottom of my heart but i adore the actress ! She is the maa of all villains 🤣Yes Arya could have done justice and avenge her family after what she did but Jaime killing her will bring more drama and twists 🤣 Whomsoever Arya wants to kill is always being murdered by some other character. Maybe Arya should make a new list and swear to kill the Night King. We cannot let her cool assassin skills to go futile 🤣 especially after how in style she killed Little Finger #likeaboss 😎 

Aishu I'm sure V must be reading this and cursing us rn. We better get ready to face her wrath 🤣

Few of my friends are gaga over Supernaturals and yaaas who doesn't love Dean and the other brother i forgot his name but there are so many seasons that i'm like no i cannot. I need a month or two to finish SN. :S

Eeeryone's out for hunting new dramas. I should resume my turkish dramas and maybe you should try watching turkish dramas too. They're lengthy but they good. 

Aishu you liar ! 😳 How dare you say your work suck ?  If we do a vote, half of the I-F janta is going to decline your claim. You better start PSing before Cersei maata starts haunting you in your dreams :D
Originally posted by -PyaariBhootni-

Thats cos you ppl make me spellbound everytime with ur creations and i dono wat to type oly 😳so m trying to be express it thru emojis🤣I thought of using monkey wala emos but i'm too lazy  to search and post them🤣But glad that u can get wat m trying to convey🤣

Haaye ! Aesa Kya ! That's so cool of you because sometimes a post with emojis looks so eye- catching. That's what makes your comment different. I have still not overcame my 2nd grade but its good to be childlike 🤣 IF should have the whatsapp emojis and the monkey ones specially. Even if you type a fullstop i can interpret it as a compliment bro 🤣🤣

Keep creating more dips🤗
Tumhare aashirwaad se i'll definitely 🤗    aashirwaad🤣🤣

Aishu ka aashirwaad. 100 percent it is going to work ! :) Tujhe bharosa nahin apne pe ?

Haan i din watch 13 reasons why till now and also GOT thats y i became a bhootni then🤔🤣

This cracked me up like real bad 🤣
🤣🤣 I am dead laughing 🤣 Yes you're the most friendly bhoot here and maybe the bhoot society should take lessons from you as how to be the pyaara bhoot ever ! 🤣                      Awww u made this bhoot happyy🤣this bhoot wishes u that this gallery shld reach 150 pgs soon and may u open a new shop very soon🤣🤣

Tere khushi mein meri khushi hai 🤣 Bas Aishu tere mu mein ghee shakkar !! I really want to finish the shop asap :| I'm running this khatara shop since 4 years  

Update Dede re baba or you want new gallery?🤓
tan tana tan tantan tara.. update aa gaya dekho dobara 

PS: Hopefully this is the last update of the longest running thread
PPS: Aichu and Palakh and all GoT phans, got edits will be included in the next update
PPPS: Suggestions are always welcome (:
Happy durga puja and navratri to all of you !!!
🤡

Ching and Deeps

stacked

Turkish Dramas

Kara Sevda

Not so happy with the outcome of these tiny devils

stacked

Neslihan Atagul

Ask Laftan Anlamaz

text compiled from : Scribbled Stories/Instagram

text-style inspiration: Virina

Wingeteshwari

I just can't get enough of her waist line :] This woman gives me serious fitness goals !

stacked

-End-

Edited by Dips.. - 6 years ago
Originally posted by .Avengers.

Update Dede re baba or you want new gallery?🤓

I will do ek teer se do nishana ! 😎 I will update shortly and i badly want a new gallery :]
Originally posted by Dips..

Of course i can and I will Palakh ! How cannot be there any Jon-Dany stuffs after what the last two episodes from S7 made me feel 🤣
yayieee
ikr i was like finally finally after 7 seasons we get to see how fire and ice meet🤣🤣
Originally posted by Madhura..

Reserved, Welcome back Dips, Finally!

I am so used to this kind of welcome like finally you are back or welcome back finally. I have to do something about my presence on the forum :|

You know, many times, when I get the 1st spot, am the most late, but you beat me, cos you have still not UPDATED.

You can be sure with me Maddie that my updates are unpredictable. They can come in a month or months or after centuries. I can beat everyone in extreme update procrastination. So chill ! 😆

All what you wrote in 1st para, seem big lies, PS runs in your blood, girl. See the creativity oozing out...
No they aren't because when you leave Psing for quite a time, the oozing creativity diminishes and is like a common phenomenon for me these days. :S

So I have not seen both shows, cos my net is slow, and I do not want to get addicted, =p.

Hahaha this is the best excuse ever heard 🤣🤣 

Styling of Arya icons is classy, way you used rectangle, and grey bg, and your colouring is so Beautiful. You make greens and yellows look so magical.

Spam again unique.

1st sig is brilliant, dark colouring, texture use, just WOWW.

http://i.imgur.com/JYfHqiM.png, Genius work, stacking in different way and those odd icon textures and still blending them and it goes in so much flow. Trust me, if someone else decidesto use them, it will be a misfit cos making stuff flow is an art.

Both signatures which follow, look Brilliantly textured, well done.

13RW

I like the 1st, different.

Those icon sizes and styling is really cool.

http://i.imgur.com/CyXevdm.png : Update stealer, how awesome is this!! The b/w colouring then using the wings png and stars theme, and literally synchronising everything with a dreamy feel, Take a bow. 👏

-Madz

Thank you so much Maddie for all those sweetest caramel words. I'm feeling so jubilant right now ☺️ 
I must do a joyous dance rn. 😎 Love ya ! :)

Originally posted by DEFOM

yayieee
ikr i was like finally finally after 7 seasons we get to see how fire and ice meet🤣🤣

LMFAO ! YAAS ! That incest scene was weird but it was helluva sexy. That was something unpredictable and yes the chemistry between fire and ice was the reason the wall broke down. 🤣 No it wasn't the dead dragon who did it  🤣
An update coming up?🤓
Bhootni is late🤡
u updated around navratri time and m coming around diwali time🤣☺️
Such HOT STUFFS U HAVE MADE
I absolutely adore the Ching-Deeps icon setsSuch fab coloring and stylesyoyo19

Another icon set of awesomeness though i havent followed this show m in love with these stuffs like so much

https://i.imgur.com/EfaaKXD.gif I actually love these entire set of gifs soo creative and they look absolutely stunning☺️

HayMur siggies look beautiful https://i.imgur.com/SiA1HNg.png this had to be my fav 

Wingeteshwari🤣I jus love this nickname🤣Well said abt the fitness thing

https://i.imgur.com/vzDVnBh.png & https://i.imgur.com/yJ4wKZ2.png These 2 siggies r like HOT HOTTER AND HOTTEST

One its jennifer then u had some b/w textures mixed with red and blue such a deadly combo☺️

Keep creating more and open a new gallery soon

Suggestions- Make some stuffs on Kiralik Ask plzz☺️Ive recently started watching that show🤣and its really good🤣

I also have some caps of doruk and asli from ALA if possible make stuffs on them too😳https://postimg.org/gallery/k6i5ojcs/

Ciaooo

--Bhootni--

P.S When IF emojis r not enough to convey what i wanted to say i tend to use the monkey fellows🤣😛

Edited by -PyaariBhootni- - 6 years ago