I is resing🤓
---------------------------------------------------

Helloss Dips🤗😆

Heloo Aishu !! Kaisan ba ?? 😎

Woah the update looks gorgeous😳

Those GOT stuffs r mindblowing😳

Quoting some of my favs😛

http://i.imgur.com/7hSX6rj.png  Love the individuals and also this stacked one

http://i.imgur.com/ogDHTR5.png This looks enchanting😳Gives me all magic feels❤️and i love the text there😳One of my fav siggy❤️

http://i.imgur.com/n62gtJ1.png This looks fabb love the texture used👍🏼

Thank you so much AIshu. I like your emojis selection more than your comments 🤣 I get the full emotion what you're trying to convey. 😃 Love you girl thanks ! 🤗

Ha 13 reasons why😳 i wanted to watch this show dono wen wil it happen but hoping to catch up with it soon😆

You should not wait more and watch it asap girl. The series is very cool although some part of the concept is such that i don't support at all but still the serial is worth a watch. 

http://i.imgur.com/AtE1h4c.png Woah this looks simple yet classymy 2nd fav siggy❤️

http://i.imgur.com/rOtJKNN.png Looks vibrant and colorful👍🏼

Thank you AISHUUU ! <3

Keep creating more dips🤗
Tumhare aashirwaad se i'll definitely 🤗

Haan i din watch 13 reasons why till now and also GOT thats y i became a bhootni then🤔🤣

This cracked me up like real bad 🤣
🤣🤣 I am dead laughing 🤣 Yes you're the most friendly bhoot here and maybe the bhoot society should take lessons from you as how to be the pyaara bhoot ever ! 🤣
--Aishu--

Dipssss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by: KrishnaPriyaa

I will givee 🤣
True that :P I am uselessly impatient with caps 😆😆
My beginning edits look 🤢🤔 Only the last few updates look goodishly okkay 😆😆😆

If you ever see my edits from the inception maybe you couldn't digest your dinner and might vomit and can get straight to ICU. 🤣 Noone does good PSing. It all depends on years of practice but still i'm making ghatiya works 🤣 Wookay i'll give my darshan at your doorstep asap ! 🤣
Arteclectic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Dips..

Yes i will definitely do make more of them. Haha you see whatever i make i'll feel its worthless until and unless people like them. That's where inspiration to PS comes from and i'm still continuing. Are yo making GoT stuffs bro ? There is a point i see. he is currently obsessed with the white walkers and the iron throne is of no interest to him except to his aunt cum new found lover 🤣 GoT is unpredictable and that's what keeps viewers glued to it. I'm eager for the 7th Episode. hackers should have leaked that too 🤣

🤣 i m not even talking about the relationship i m more into battles.. i m sure no lead character would survive and sit in throne 😆.. yes u have to do more GOT stuff as possble my dabba is empty for your wonderful creations 😆
Regarding V she made lot of awsome stuff jon <3 they are love as well as urs
Yes i made few GOT edits not so good but yeah made few will be making more soon 😆
Dipssss thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arteclectic

🤣 i m not even talking about the relationship i m more into battles.. i m sure no lead character would survive and sit in throne 😆.. yes u have to do more GOT stuff as possble my dabba is empty for your wonderful creations 😆
Regarding V she made lot of awsome stuff jon <3 they are love as well as urs
Yes i made few GOT edits not so good but yeah made few will be making more soon 😆

The battles are the USP of the series and it makes what GoT is. There was this weird thoery i stumbled upon that the iron throne will be melted since its all made up of valyrian steel and will be used to kill the white walkers. 🤣 That's how we can conclude your theory AIshu that noone is ultimately going to sit on the iron throne 🤣 

Aww this just made me smile like a big loon ☺️ but yes i will be making one entire update on GoT.  I enjoy working with GoT caps, there's so much dimensions to PS which you don't generally get to work on.
V is the devi of PS and we al know that some of her GoT edits just smacked our hearts so bad that we couldn't get up until now. 😳 Aishu you seriously need to update asap bro and please share your GoT works. I hardly see people making GoT stuffs here. You are our only hope Aishuu 
Arteclectic thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dips..

The battles are the USP of the series and it makes what GoT is. There was this weird thoery i stumbled upon that the iron throne will be melted since its all made up of valyrian steel and will be used to kill the white walkers. 🤣 That's how we can conclude your theory AIshu that noone is ultimately going to sit on the iron throne 🤣 

Aww this just made me smile like a big loon ☺️ but yes i will be making one entire update on GoT.  I enjoy working with GoT caps, there's so much dimensions to PS which you don't generally get to work on.
V is the devi of PS and we al know that some of her GoT edits just smacked our hearts so bad that we couldn't get up until now. 😳 Aishu you seriously need to update asap bro and please share your GoT works. I hardly see people making GoT stuffs here. You are our only hope Aishuu 

🤣thats the best theory so far .. i m just curious of whose gonna kill ceresai(obviously jamie), whose gonna kill night king if he is dead his whole army is gonna be dead as well ..any major character will survive😆.. but we have to wait soo much more sigh .. i m glad supernatural are coming back another show which i watch
V of course the the devil we are addicted to her work as always

Yes hope you update more often .. wanna full my dabba 

here you go 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4885787

Thats my stuffs most of them are crap 
Dipssss thumbnail

🤣thats the best theory so far .. i m just curious of whose gonna kill ceresai(obviously jamie), whose gonna kill night king if he is dead his whole army is gonna be dead as well ..any major character will survive😆.. but we have to wait soo much more sigh .. i m glad supernatural are coming back another show which i watch
V of course the the devil we are addicted to her work as always

Yes hope you update more often .. wanna full my dabba 

here you go 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4885787

Thats my stuffs most of them are crap 

Cersei maata is up with her time and yes it won't be any more surprising if Jaime murders her for what she made him feel in the finale episode 🤣 The Season 8 is full of curiosity and holy shits and W*F's ! and the wait is something that can give you a hard time but hey you git Supernatural to watch and i need to hunt series for survival 😳 

LMFAO ! V's the devil who will make us worship her work. She cast spell upon us through her work. And we are ready to live that curse. V might be getting hiccups right now. 🤣

Hah this is what i needed. I lost the link to your gallery. I will stalk asap 😈
RudrakshPreesha thumbnail
can u make some stuff on jon and daenerys from GOT ☺️
Arteclectic thumbnail
🤣Ceresi i actually skip her scence i dont like her.. yes jaime might kill her after all but personally i want arya to do the honours because bechari she has only crossed out few names in her list 😆i like her style much better something innovate :P
Ofcourse V is the devil of PS she makes hell lot of stuff of worst things

Yes i git supernaturals too the bond between brothers are worth watching even though show seems bit dragging but i love their bonding 

I am also hunt for new serials as i done with most of them :( my fav shows are ending fast White collar,mentalist,castle,tvd,merlin,musketeers 

my stuffs suck these days :( as i have not been psing for a while 
Edited by Arteclectic - 6 years ago
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
replies in purple😛
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

🤣Ceresi i actually skip her scence i dont like her.. yes jaime might kill her after all but personally i want arya to do the honours because bechari she has only crossed out few names in her list 😆i like her style much better something innovate :P

Ofcourse V is the devil of PS she makes hell lot of stuff of worst things

Yes i git supernaturals too the bond between brothers are worth watching even though show seems bit dragging but i love their bonding 

I am also hunt for new serials as i done with most of them :( my fav shows are ending fast White collar,mentalist,castle,tvd,merlin,musketeers 

my stuffs suck these days :( as i have not been psing for a while 

@bold really😳