Dips Creations#5|Last Update at Pg.124 | SHOP CLOSED - Page 85

Dipssss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
This content was originally posted by-aftermath..

I think am officially in HATE with you πŸ˜³

what the fck are you even talking about? GET OUT

How do you officially and unofficially hate someone. Do we have a specified criteria πŸ€£
I talk bizarre things sometimes but that doesn't mean i should get out of my cozy bed πŸ˜³ I am so innocent hooman.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arteclectic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Dips keep it coming kindly make some arya jon stuffs together
Crap and your stuff?? are you kidding me whatever u do there is magic maan.. 
no more girl faning from myself Damn it ..
If i know jon better once the war is over he is gonna take black and protect north .. he will be bashed and betrayed by his own ppl if he is going to iron throne .. 
i don't know the story whose gonna sit in irone and whose gonna survive the season 
Dipssss thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-aftermath..

I've been like Dips must has really hit the block lately, because she has been downplaying herself as a PS Maker. And i pray on my knees that the Goddess of creativity bestows her with unimaginable ideas and artistic work, because her excelling in her PSing work means us finding the PSing shore ultimately. And i know i don't makes much sense right now but what the heck, even you don't make any sense to me anymore.

That's what you come up with when you are have a creative block? Like for real? You go take a hike my friend. Or wait, i might just throw myself in the Niagara falls right away because the Goddess of creativity is so UNFAIR. Where do i even begin? This is insane. 

Sometimes your sweet words can get me diabetic dude. I was hit by a massive creative block and half of the stuffs i made in the past week all thanks to you actually, The Queen of PS who actually saved my ass since me and PS are not in good terms nowadays πŸ˜³ Inspiration is bitch just like karma. That is why i keep telling you my friend that keep updating because my sukoon is vested with your updates. My inspiration hormone is generated when V updates. Eff off you idiot ! all the biasness is with me. God of Creativity have kissed your hands and then sent you on earth you fool :| You deserve a big punch in your pretty face bro. -_-

Arya Stark: Can i just rip this style off? I don't know why am even asking for permission because am certainly copying this style border by border and i know i won't even make justice to the style but who even care right? There's a glow on these icons set. Your grungy colouring effect is AMAZING. But your iconing effects are the hands of a PRO. And the icon template is the terrific part of it. I just dig the icons placement man and the way you played with the icon texture in the BG. Hats off. Did i tell you am copying the style??? 

This edit showed me stars and moons in daylight. I got effing screwed while making this especially the stacked one. I made the icons 3 months earlier and stack them 3 months later πŸ€£ F*L ! I am always so unsure about icons but hey thanks. I can die in peace now LOL :P 

http://i.imgur.com/ogDHTR5.png Okay i've no idea what kind of textures you've used on it. It's really difficult to make out and that's a sign of classy editor. THIS SCREAMS perfection. It's simple and not overdone with work but it's bloody good to dissect yaar. http://i.imgur.com/IG4PJiP.png Holy shit, this is even better. Am quite failing with my words right now Dips. How can you be awesome with ideas and style. You always use the perfect texture for your edits. I need bloody inspiration again. 

Those textures were painful to conceal. Its the thing with dark textures that if you don't blend them properly then all the hard work goes futile.  It was so hard to find good textures for both the edits. There is no idea involved. IDK what kind of idea you're talking dude because you're actually pro in it. I got my thing straight that there is an image+a psd+ textures and a graphic is created. 

Jon Snow: OMG You sly little maker. How can you make such wonderful stuffs. I've such a kick to icon some pictures right now. See when i say you need to PS often so us makers are inspired to an infinite degree that we wanna PS like there's no tomorrow. THE COLORING is the master here. It elevates the work of the icon and your texture is just brilliantly use. Am in awe with this. This and the Arya icon set is the best icon work from you i've seen since a long time. This is getting copied again. Thank you very much.

Bloody hell. What are you waiting for, oh wait the time you comment i'm sure you might have make some smashing cool icons by the time. The icon set had no sweat involved. It was so sudden voluntary move to make them. It was kinda experiment. I thought these will suck but seems like that is not the case. With Psing you cannot predict what can catch the eyes of people.

OMG I wanna cryyy! I HATE YOU AGAIN :'( http://i.imgur.com/n62gtJ1.png IF I was  a fan i would have used it right away. But hey there's Aichu who is a crazy fan out there, am sure she is confused what to use or not :| AM JEALOUS OF HER. Anyway am copying this again :'( thanks. am not praising this. Nope, not the colouring, not the texture or how good this canvas looks that i can't stop staring. Or building an idea of a graphic i had to make, now i just know which edit to copy it again from. 

Aichu's comment seemed she was so happy to see Jon Snow. Both of us are fan of Jon baba. Well Kit obviously is hot as hell. ☺️ I do see people don't make much of GoT here. Its only desi series. We neeed a movement to aware Psers to make GoT edits. You can apply all your latent ideas with GoT. The screenshots are wonderful to play with. Although, i had to make the Jon SNow signature thrice because i wasn't getting the right textures but it was helluva amazing to edit that. You should definitely do some GoT edits bro. I BEG you please.

Daenerys Targaryan: This has to be the most difficult name i had to type in recent times. Turkish slang sounds easier than this name. πŸ˜³ GOT stuffs looks so pretty on these kind of textures. I mean sombre style suits american shows too much. And i love the BW here, it's a perfect swell of texture+coloring.

You cannot even pronounce it if you haven't heard the pronunciation in the show. And the spelling is even worse. I had to google while typing her name because i forgot the spelling πŸ€£ Turkish is very easy. One day i'll link you to a GoT scene where they speak Dothraki. Its a fictional language created. You'll be like its a German Arabic mix which is worse AF  πŸ€£  Yes, indeed. The dark textures are made for GoT. Like i said, you can experiment in huge scale with GoT. But not with every shows you can do that. Some calls for delicate styles only. Imagine getting a dark green hue for DMG scenes πŸ€£ Kinda crazy. I am not too fond of the outcome. I should have remade it which i didn't 🀣 I need to make good Dany edits now. 

13RW: DANG! This is the MOST SIMPLEST BUT TOP NOTCH artistic kind of edit from you Dips. I don't even have words for it. But it's bloody WOW. The simplicity rocks here. This is a template i wanna chory again. http://i.imgur.com/CyXevdm.png OMG Your texture here. I DIG A LOT. But the BW takes the front seat for me. Can't stop admiring it. Your red overlay looks simply kickass even if it's just a small amount thrown in here  http://i.imgur.com/rOtJKNN.png And this is just phenomenal. A Splash of colors making this even prettier. This looks even sophisticated.

Jeez i almost gave my patience in making the b/w edit. 5 different style and none amused me. Later i just switch to b/w because the image was so so difficult to colour. EIther i could have added texture or psd. Well im grateful that you appreciated the outcome. The clarity got a bit distorted though. I wanted to make more stuffs on 13RW but somehow the screencaps didn't amuse me. 

Anyhoo! I wanna thank you for insulting me all throughout the update actually. Yup you have been shamelessly been abusing us throughout because one i didnt watch GOT & two i didn't watch 13RW. πŸ˜³ But in my defence, i'm too good for this world. I need to immigrate to Mars asap.

Well didn't we just come to the end now? I felt like iv been thrown under the bus with this update. I sound dramatic? guess you've been rubbing off on me. Now let me just go through the update again and think how i can copy shamelessly. πŸ˜‘

Dude you gotta be missing some real outstanding scripted series. If you don't like watching GoT, screw it ( no don't actually watch it babe, its effing crazy and addictive ) but try watching 13 Reasons Why. Its a suicidal drama but its crazy and cool. These are international trendsetters.You got to be watching them in your lifetime once. Thanks V so much for those cheesy filled words which made me hallucinate a cheese burger now. Apart from cheese they are sugary coated words too. Sometimes a person like you makes no sense to me with her words so unrelatable because the lady who makes IF turn there heads towards her gallery can be bowled out with my naive work. IDC if you copy or not because i'm shamelessly copying your styles all the while πŸ˜Ž Jeez im diabetic now for real. This woman and her words will land me to mental asylum one day. 

Dipssss thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Arteclectic

I already stole and updated my signature box yes its me V aichuu here πŸ˜› DIPs is killing me with her amazing creativity i wanna see something from you too lady 

Sorry Dips for interfering Vrina's comment :P i dont get to see her much 

Ayy Aichu you are one hella sweetest woman.Thank you so much but there is no killing intended. Do we need to beg this princess to make GoT stuffs for us ? V are you even reading this ???

Wooo no need to say sorry bro. Bump here anytime and spam anytime. πŸ˜Ž 
Dipssss thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-meeraksg

wonderful creation πŸ‘πŸ‘

thanks for pm πŸ˜Š

Thank you Meera :)

This content was originally posted by---Shamoo--

beautiful creations!

very creative!

Thanks so much Shamoo :)
Dipssss thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-BhaviJas

http://i.imgur.com/CyXevdm.png
http://i.imgur.com/rOtJKNN.png
^This is some sheer brilliance women.

GOT stuff is dam good specially those Jon Snow icons.

Thank you so much love. Glad you liked them :)) πŸ˜ƒ
Dipssss thumbnail

Thanks Priya :)
Dipssss thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Arteclectic

Dips keep it coming kindly make some arya jon stuffs together

Crap and your stuff?? are you kidding me whatever u do there is magic maan.. 
no more girl faning from myself Damn it ..
If i know jon better once the war is over he is gonna take black and protect north .. he will be bashed and betrayed by his own ppl if he is going to iron throne .. 
i don't know the story whose gonna sit in irone and whose gonna survive the season 

Yes i will definitely do make more of them. Haha you see whatever i make i'll feel its worthless until and unless people like them. That's where inspiration to PS comes from and i'm still continuing. Are yo making GoT stuffs bro ? There is a point i see. he is currently obsessed with the white walkers and the iron throne is of no interest to him except to his aunt cum new found lover πŸ€£ GoT is unpredictable and that's what keeps viewers glued to it. I'm eager for the 7th Episode. hackers should have leaked that too πŸ€£
Seraphina231 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by-Dips..

Thank you thank you thank you love. Your comment is sweet as hell (no hell is not sweet but screw it). The words just bought a huge smile on my face. Well i have never considered the fact that i'm capable to doing tutorials. πŸ€£ Well if you have something specific, then i can definitely try to write one for you buddy.

Huh itna meetha tha kya? πŸ˜† 
I am glad, though. Anyways, I will think and tell you, though I am pretty sure this diabolical head of mine will come up with something! πŸ˜†
Dipssss thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-Shrinika13

Huh itna meetha tha kya? πŸ˜† 
I am glad, though. Anyways, I will think and tell you, though I am pretty sure this diabolical head of mine will come up with something! πŸ˜†

Are gur se bhi meetha tha yaar ! I'll get diabetic now πŸ€£
You are always welcome to ask me anything and i'll be more glad to help. :))