PearlyPal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
wow ! im speechless... omg what a stunning creativity dips !! ❤️🤗
Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
HOW DARE YOU? -__-

I really feel like shaking you and lock you down somewhere and do so some black magic of sorts and snatch away all your PS Skills from your beautiful hands. ;| You are so unpredictable with your work that am left gaping at your amazing creativity. Now i think i gotta be scared of each update of yours thinking what she will bring up again to knock us out. I think iv no where to hide myself seeing your update. I think am lacking words to express myself but if i had to express in one simple word about how i feel on the overall update; it will be a  m i n d f u c k

Well let's get started anyway even though i feel my words wont be adequate enough to match the awesomeness of all of this.

Park Min Young

Gosh i love the colourings, all of them. It's so bright and colourful. The larger gif with the texts. You always had your way with your spot on texts which matches the video scene. IT'S SO SO CUTE. I Keep admiring it.

Healer
I was just thinking a couple of hours earlier that it's been so long iv Healer-ed anything. I might as well make something before deleting my 20GB Healer stuffs 😳 What do i say about this set? Gosh they look so pretty. You've made some great use of their offscreen pics unlike me who was like what the hell can i make of them? Your pastel colouring and your textures are very well apt and works so fine. It look so creative and neat.

KaSh
Okay it's been a long time since iv met KaSh. Well hello KaSh, you seem familiar 🤣 GEEE! See i told you. You and GIFing, such an amazing combo. Your layout for gifs are always a pleasure to look at man. THIS ONE IS SO STUNNING. I love everything about it, be it colouring,and the isolation of colors. It looks so sexy. I remember how ZZTM sequence would give me goosebump no matter how many times i used to watch it post DMG 2010 XD 

The 2nd ZZTM version brought me back to the old school of animated signature. Yes, esp your BW colouring here and the style <3 How do you do it?

Shilpa Anand
Am i the only one who hasn't started my hands on these yet? Am planning for the next update. But this is so lovely. Simple style and the colouring here is what captivates you. 

Hum Tum
OMG You genius. THIS AMAZING. The cut out is so NEAT. You did such a great job here. HUM TUM is forever my generation's fav movie <3 Yes am claiming it our gen's movies coz i was a crazy bolly fan in 2004 🤣 But yea man i love your textures you've used here. :')

Bajirao Mastani
WOW MAN! 😳 This template might be inspired by someone's else but it was your hand working on it. Am totally bowled over the BW parts in this. Plus the flawless blending. This is a masterpiece. Am might be getting repetitive with words but EVERYTHING IS FLAWLESS ON THIS PIECE.

Eeeks this---> http://i.imgur.com/EUG9ecv.png superb style. Esp the middle with the text its super awesome. Don't mind me stealing the style in the future ☺️ 

Deepika Padukone
Okay lemme tell you first that i came on your gallery when you updated but this didn't load at that time. Today i came to comment and i accidently saw this on someone''s sigbox. I kept staring at it and was like WOW THIS IS GENIUS WORK and lil did i pay attention to the maker's name on it. And when i saw YOUR name i was like WHAT THE FUDGE ;@@ Are you trying to kill us? no let's be straight and informal...YOU WANT US DEAD? From where do you get these ideas...you always keep saying you wanna dig in my head or chop my hands but hell its me who wanna really do black magic on you. -.- GOSH I'v never been good at this signature style gif but you my girl surpasses us all. THIS IS GENIUS WORK. ALL OF IT. Am purporsely not mentioning the colors,textures,text etc BCZ  ITS ALL OF IT AM MENTIONING.

Alia Bhatt

The first signature IS SOOO ADORABLE. I love your colorful texture, it brings out the cuteness and innocence of Alia. Your colouring is LOVE <3 http://i.imgur.com/FgSkS4H.png This is brilliant. I wonder if you've masked this photoshoot or the BG was like this BUT ITS SUCH A WONDERFUL PICSPAM. Btw how do you animate the crown on the 2nd set? ;|

A Walk to Remember
SO SO BEAUTIFUL. Such loving movie indeed. Again your ideas of picspam is very varied...i love how you tried different styling.

I'll keep doing short updates from now on too. First coz its much cooler, second people wont have browser crashes, and third we don't have to make long fat updates 🤣

ajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow wow wo must say .. its really an cool stuff you've created... 
I really love your coloring technique you used... Not too loud , not too dull... Perfecto... I'm loving all of it... Beautiful to look... 
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Dips!!
Love all the Healer and DP stuff!! I didn't know you were into Korean dramas!! Or I might have known but just forgot LOL...I don't have that good of a memory. 
Infinity. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update dips ...⭐️⭐️👏👏
melody442 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Dips..

Does it matter if you are late buddy, come whenever you feel convinient :)) Yeah IKR i didn't knew your name Ani but now i got ryt :P Haha its was too cheesy but i like that you know especially when such cheese doesn't makes you fat🤣 W*F!! haha i guess this my life my choice of Deepika has went gaga all around and never expected i would encounter this LMAO!! Of course i have no right to stop you since the above line justifies it :P Alternate universe LOL you gotcha good sense of humour buddy!! Oh god you remembered my work from that era😆Well im so honured you remembered those, thank you so much love :)) Ahaa there's no need to contradict everything so i genuinely and heartly accept your compliments ma'am and thanks so much for them.

Everyone is like commenting the same that though i dont like Bips but she looks here fabulous lmao Bips owe me a treat then🤣But Thanks ya love so much.That Bips sig was just coloring experiment i was doing by myself and tbh i didnt knew it wud create much impact on IF !! Well everything happens for good then.And thank you for you lovely words, it really means alot and motivates me to work more and more on crap work😆*i mean good work*

Lots of love to you too buddy :))

Chalo finally you took the wise decision of accepting my compliments, or I would have kept on convincing you like Geet did to that Ticket Checker in Jab We Met 😆... You totally should ask Bipasha for a treat... You made her look so classy despite the fact that she is dating he-who-shall-not-be-dated-or-married🤣... That got to be an achievement😆 On a serious note though, this experiment really worked and is the best creation I have seen on Bips.

Coming to this update, let me first say that I liked this update even more than the previous one. All the creations are varying degree of awesomeness. Some awesome, some more awesome and some even more awesome😛... Park Min Young animated sig is so cute, adorable and cheerful. Perfect start! Healer picspam is again nice, with some pretty textures.

Both animated sigs on Kash are fabulous. Love the layout of first one and you have merged so many gifs so beautifully. Second one stands out for its simplicity and the red effect on still pic came out really nice. I also like that you have kept the text simple and classy in this one.
Shilpa Anand sig is gorgeous... Ek to all the pics selected are so beautiful to start with, then I love the simple texture you used... And coloring is also very pretty.

Hum Tum picspam is the standout one for me. Pics chosen are pretty and you got the perfect texture to suit every pic. Esp the texture used on middle 4 pics. Coloring is very pretty... Bajirao Mastani Creations are beautiful again.

Then comes the Beautiful Curse sig. I think its the master piece of this update. The best thing about this is that you got the mood absolutely right. Its very mysterious, enchanting and yet  haunting at the same time...Like something out of medieval centuries... The texture used, gifs selected, text behind DP, the B/W coloring, everything is spot on and serve to accentuate the feel. Its like all the elements have come together to blend in a mesmerizing creation. And that mirror thing adds so much mystery. So fantastic conceptualization and execution on this one.

I love the texture used in Alia sig... very cheerful and vibrant... goes with the pics... Picspam of Alia also came out very pretty. Animated crown over princess is cute:P

Lat but not least, A walk to remember picspam came out wonderful. I love the texture and merging in every pic... Adding that Book pic was a nice touch.
Overall a fantastic update once again!!😊

Edited by -enchanted- - 8 years ago
Dipssss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I GUESS I HAVE A SHOP WHICH REQUIRES REPLIES AND AN UPDATE. HMMM🤡
Thannk you lovely people :* replying asap😈
Edited by Dips.. - 8 years ago