saving the damie and the bolly siggies πŸ˜ƒ
maryanne_candy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
gorgeous , gorgeous update , love all <3
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Dips πŸ€— It's been SO long!! Glad to see you back :)
What a wonderful update!!
Love the Nina Dobrev stuff <3 But the RK-DP one is the best part of the update <3 
Btw if I find you some pics, can you make me a picscam? πŸ˜³

Edited by AvadaKedavra - 8 years ago
heycookie thumbnail
good to see u back wid an update of ur gallery...and amazing creations..lovd d ones on nina,manan & tangled..
its_Samz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
alll creations are awesom especially shraddha kapoor one

ajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Is this Bipasha... She look gorgeous... Look the orangie and red effect...

Shraddha looks really cute with mustache... The effect used is really good...

I really love Amir and Kajol in Fanna, that's my favourite movie as well. And all the songs... Mind blowing to listen. Photo tint texture looks amazing.. I liked it.

Manan - Not sure who's the girl, but she looks so cute... The puff cheek... cuteness... The rain siggie... the guy's expression is so hawt.. And together with they way you put up the creation, amazing...
Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
I royally and loyally HATE YOU. I have reasons dudeee! Whats your effing problem? WHO THE HELL WAKES UP IN A MORNING AND JUST JUST DECIDE 'OH HEY, LEMME UPDATE MY GALLERY' and wait it doesn't end here. You actually DO update and you gave such a SMASHING ONE as well. LIKE WHAT THE f**k. What about us poor soul who has been waiting for so long enough to see this place awestrucking us by the beauties made by the owner. You didn't awestruck us alright? ;@ YOU f**kING BLOW US ON THE FACE. And when i saw blow us on the face. IT WAS A REAL ONE. We are fcking on the floor right now and have a poker face expression coz we are failing in words to express our feels of this update. HOW CAN SOMEONE BE SO EFFING AMAZING. FLAWLESS.OUTSTANDING. Pardon me if am failing in words to express how much this place glitters with goody stuffs rn. I wonder how imma start commenting -.-
http://i.imgur.com/jUfV7cR.png THIS!!!! Sheer beauty. I don't even know where to praise you with now? It's an overall marvelous work you happened to showcase. I love the fact you did several faces of bolly here. It looks so much appealing. Your coloring is f**king yummy to look at. I love the paper textures man. Well done.

http://i.imgur.com/7cKYMfy.png Dear Dips, kindly send me this colouring. I HATE YOU. JUST SEND ME and i will love you back. Okay thanks bye. πŸ€£ Amazing style. I love your white-ish gradient used throughout. It gives it such a dreamy effect. 

http://i.imgur.com/vSzPKmh.png Now this is a cool stuffs. I always refer such types of graphics so tumblrish. Coz they look so creative. Your background texture looks damn great. One picture and so much is admirable about this work. http://i.imgur.com/vSzPKmh.png This also looks darn great. 

Okay am not copying the Fanaah links stuffs here coz the page will go disorganized and i will hate if my post looks somewhat unprofessional πŸ€” So Isolation of colors is Photo tint? :O I didn't knowww! Girl you've made many stuffs like this before me man. Yours are so much awesome. Am just a newbie and learned this style ;| But your Fanaah gifs are brilliant. Your text style is bloody cute the way you've stylized it. 

http://i.imgur.com/nxXgEdS.png OMG I swear this colouring. It's a KILLER. I LOVE IT. f**king love it. Gosh. I NEED THIS ONE TOO πŸ˜‘ I totally wovee how you have a knack for using paper textures in your stuffs man. Imma still your ideas now. HOW I CAN I NOT? πŸ˜‘ The icons are soo pwetty too :3 

http://i.imgur.com/oAINRSn.png OMGGG!!!!!! THIS IS SO DREAMY! I Love this so much. Flynn is my cartoon crush forever. I go in a puddle of mush of love when i see his face  He and Her, the perfect pair. Why does he have to be amazing? I need to hunt for the real life FR and marry him  

http://i.imgur.com/L2ZSfBe.png SHIT YOU! NO WORDS. COLOURING po*n right in front of me. How DARE YOU? I did say i hate you no? Well multiply four to it right now. It keeps on magnifying. This picspam, this coloring, this damn texture and style...I TOTALLY DIG IT. Am bowled over. Period.

Oh and when i scroll down and see KYY and the tumblr blog πŸ˜³ I cringe in my damn seat and sink lower, esp when you refer it to 'OUR'. Damn you. Okay promise am making something on it this week πŸ€£ 

Alright alright, is your colouring on the gifs then one you gave me? πŸ˜² it looks so great. The quality and clarity of the bench scene is too gorgeous to miss out. I love tshirts. I have a crazy fondness for cute tees. And this jerry shirt...am jealous. I WANT IT. URRG. The BW edit of this scene is simply so creative. I love how you did with shapes. When you are so very good at expanding your knowledge and creativity when it comes PSing, lend me some of them MAN. ;@

The ILOVEYOU confession scene gifs. I think iv been robbed of giving a proper comment on this now. I saw it on the KYY gallery and i think i did told you that you left me completely in awe with the kyy stuffs. It was this update i was referring too. Shit dude. YOU NAILED IT. TOTALLY. This gif sets is f**king brilliant. TEXTURE AND COLOURING <3 WOW. JUST WOW. Can't stop staring at it. Needless to mention of the clarity again. Coz all your gifs are of great quality. And i love how you did the text on the the smaller gifs version of this scene. 

Okay the last gif set of the MaNan ones. I don't how to refer that scene coz idk about it but the colouring. I totally dig it okay ;( YOU BETTER GIVE IT TO ME. Coz this is one kind of colouring iv never experimented before. It gives you a vintage feels. ARRH TOTALLY IN LOVEEE.

The Parth sig. LMFAO it's so cute and adorableee! More than that, gosh the style is totally new to me. The 3D effects and the textures used. I TOTALLY LOVE THEM ALL. The colouring on Niti's sig is simply gorgeous. Love how vibrant they look.

http://i.imgur.com/W5McQZ5.png NOW this. Gosh i recently just capped this scene, coz it such an endearing one. I was like i need to make something on this on an update next. You beat me to this. And unfortunately i deleted all the caps before even using too 🀣 but heyyy! YOU Should post it in KS Gallery ;) I totally love the BW and how green sparks through it. Its a killer icon set sig man. It looks adorable and so cute when you add your own touch to it.

You know whenever an update is as amazing and awesome as yours, you never need to fish out words to give compliments or appreciation. It naturally comes out and that's the case with each and every update of yours. You always left me gaping at your updates, coz they are THAT BRILLIANT to me. 

Waymaker thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
I didn't comment on my reserve spot as usual 🀣
And you said suggestion. AM COMING SOON πŸ˜ˆ
SeasonOfLeaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
PartnerrrπŸ€—
Remember me? hehe.. I love love love your creations.. and this one.. is just WOW! Especially the Tangled and YJHD ones... I just simply lovee your colouring.😳
Am using twoπŸ˜ƒ

Keep making moreeeπŸ€—
Oh and hope everything is good at your endπŸ˜ƒ
Dipssss thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -ChitraRocking-

awesome update dear

brilliant work yaar

specially loved MaNan/ Parth/ Niti stuffs they are simply fabulous

keep it up
πŸ‘

thanks for pm 😊

Thank you Chitra the 1st 2 line blew me hehe.Im glad you liked the Kyy stuffs :)) Urhh no need to thanks for the PM babe ;)