Dips Creations#5|Last Update at Pg.124 | SHOP CLOSED - Page 47

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 7 years ago

i don't know why im f*kn doing this to me and all its ridiculous shit here and feel free to say that this update is so worse and ewwStern Smilewell mujhko ps karna nahi aata so better mai jaake apni bhains charaoROFLgod please spare me of my shitty rants!!Censored

and ofc you all are welcome to peek inside my tumblrCool
http://monsterpaparazzi.tumblr.com/

pps : update doesnt means im open for requests.please refrain from requesting im hella busy
suggestions cud be considered but better keep both off im not psing 24x7 dude!!i dont have time.i maybe rude but guys for heavens sake i feel very bad to say no.

feel free to use anything (if u like or so)Ermm
oh !! ITS IN SHITTY BULK PLEASE LET IT LOAD!!

Fawad Khan

starting with a good man. please say hii to my new obsession prettiesDay Dreaming

Mahesh Babu
how can this guy be so irrestible uhh!!

FSOG

Jamie Dornan

indv set

Drashti Shilpa

Delena

Damon Salvatore
poor gif quality :(

Nina-Ian-Paul

Karanveer-Surbhi

Alia Bhatt

indv set

Shruthi Hassan

thats all for now.will be sending pms for this update laters.
please if you love my shits dont forget to like+add a comment :)

Edited by Dips.. - 7 years ago
gallery updated pms to be sent laters :)
RESERVEShocked

----------edited------

SHIT Iv put reserved and post the comment in another postROFLROFL

AM f**kING LEGENDARYROFL
Edited by aftermath.. - 7 years ago
While am writing here, am actually waiting for everything to load. How about i rant a bit here and there and just talk so that my comment looks long? Smart huh? ROFL LMFAO.
#1-Now i understand the pain of all those people who actually wait for my stuffs to load and comment. Holy moly. Am still waiting.
#2-W*F W*FF W*FF W*F- You actually updated. I didn't realized it was updated until i opened it awein here.
#3-While some of been uploading. W*F AGAIN. Stern Smile
#4-HOW THE EFFING HELL IS SHE SO AMAZING. I think i need another adjective to describe your work now.
#5-More loading- Shit am stealing every style of her. Ermm
#6-Still waiting complete upload- DAMMIT! She's f**king my brains with her update.
#7-THAT'S IT. I DONT CARE AM GETTING ARRESTED FOR COPYRIGHTS or Plagiarism and all-AM SO COPYING HER. Stern Smile
#8-I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE-AM SHIFTING TO ANOTHER PLANET. RIGHT f**kING NOW.
#9-FULLY UPLOADED-SPEECHLESS.

Since you're copying directly from your tumblr and I-F gonna look shit if i copy all tumblr links here xD am just gonna mention them xD

FAWAD KHAN- Man i haven't seen this ad or idk what video it is. But i haven't watched it yet ;| He looks so yummy. Why are you so creative when it comes to gifing. I shit at being so creative. I love your colouring. Love your text, your textures and the animated stuffs on it. LMFAO Makes him looks more cuter ;)) And man your smileys and emotions.ROFL XD

Mahesh Babu-You know he is my utmost fav telegu actor from the south? xD Haha my sister and I shipped him a LOT. Now i don't even watch telegu movies. I miss them :(( The simplicty of the gifs on him are great. Colouring is great too ;D Love the BW the most <3

FSOG- Man THOSE ARE BRILLIANT. The four set picture you made is so OUTSTANDING. Iv no words. BW are so sexy, i love them so much but your creativity is mindblowing. Everything is amazing about it. The gifs are so great too. WOW your edits on the offscreen one. WOHOO. When you gave me pics, i was confused on how to use them BUT You my gir, that box of creative thinking surely knows how to make simple pictures comes out in a fantastic fanart. I LOVE IT A LOT ;O The textures and colourings are simply GREAT. 

Jamie Dornan-Hayye this guy is SMEXY. The edits are exquisitely GORGEOUS. Like really. Adore the textures you've used and brushes and your topaz or action. 

Drashti-Shilpa: Shit this edit is so sexy. Love how you kept it black-white [trust its very sexy] and your red-blue hues on them and texts looks so damn awesome. Love the pic placement too. 

Nina-Ian-Paul: AHH THOSE ARE Beautiful stuffs too. Your topaz gives justice to both edits. Your colourings+textures are LOWE. Sincerely.

Karanvir-Surbhi: AWW SO BEAUTIFUL. You have such a talent using animated stuffs. You know very few people know how to use it. Most iv seen overdo the use of animation on their graphics, but you use it effectively. It doesnt annoy you at all. I shit at it, but you my friend KUDOS. You have the skills for it. My fav is the single pic edit with Amrapali. SHIT ITS STUNNING. Its simple but you've done magic on it. 

Alia Bhatt- AHH AGAIN TOO GREAT YAAR. Love the way you did it. Shit its so brilliant, you're lil texts enhance it to another topnotch level. 

Shrutti Hassan- f**k! LOVE LOVE HOW BRIGHT the edit looks. Man am so speechless at the brilliancy of these two edits. Hayye, color porrrn! How do you do this? STUNNING OKAY.

#10-AND YOU TELL ME THIS UPDATE IS SHIT AND WORSE? My comment may help in proving you wrong?Stern Smile

resSmile
----------------------
Stunning stuffsClap
d fawad and mahesh stuffs r amazingggEmbarrassed
d alia bhatt one s prettyyyEmbarrassed
d shruti ones r beautifully doneeStar
fab workStar
Edited by aishu3003 - 7 years ago
As always! Mindblowingg creations partnerrr!Clap
Especially the Karanveer-Surbhi one is just gorgeous!Day Dreaming
Originally posted by ..KR..

Beautiful update

Thank you darling!!Embarrassed btw can i knw your name pilizz :))
im so bad at remembering names pitty meD'ohshoot me!!
RESSS

*Edit*

ShockedShocked OMG Update??? *Lalalallalallala* Bahus bahut dhanyawad...
OOOiiieee Fawad ones r sooo cute re... 

^ Esp this one!!! Cool edit :)

FSOG - Great style with non animated stuff!!! esp last one in B/w... 

^ Also love this one!!! Coloring and use of light leaks just Woowwwiiieee!!

^ Awesome!!! I really love soft glow effect of urs... this looks so stunning :)

BUT COLORING ON SHRUTI STUFF IS JUST OUT OF WORLD...Silly Day Dreaming

Keep rocking..Big smile

Love,
Lipsha...
Edited by lipshaa - 7 years ago