Dips Creations#5|Last Update at Pg.124 | SHOP CLOSED - Page 45

Posted: 9 years ago
Happy New year =D

Wonderful icons and amazing work !
love them all
Aiiyyoo so lovely comments!! Thank you ladies for being so gentlewoman๐Ÿ˜Ž Read all the comments and found too many Ress spots๐Ÿคฃ(URGENTLY UNRES UR SPOTS IM BEING IMPATIENT) :P
I'll reply everyone soon . Thank you and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!๐Ÿฅณ
OMG !! I just love ur creations !!
PM for next updates !!
Loved FSOG creations !!
Am a great fan lol
loved them
they are magical 
Hey Dips baby <3
Uff the update was spectacular...! Especially the first few siggys (your coloring is perfect) and the Delena one <3 Got to say, the Delena one is my favorite out of the whole update :D

Oh and that request we talked about days ago, yea just forget it ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† I'm too lazy to go look for pics and all that ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† But if I'm in the mood then one day I might just pop by your gallery and put in that request ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
WHY ARE YOU SO FREAKING GOOD O.o
FSOG Icons are so pretty and than those Dakota sigs the colorings you use are sooo sooo beautiful. KY2 stuff is one of my favs from your update thats clear na lmaoo. that Manik sig is for drooling and than the MaNan/PaNi avis are so well done.
the FSOG icons are the highlight of this update. they look so stunning! some of the best icons i have seen on I-F!
http://41.media.tumblr.com/b7833ad38e9112a1fea0d2ed0dcc5878/tumblr_nfhd5fmfht1trk3bco6_250.png - this looks gorgeous! the slightly pale yellow tinge of coloring is an odd choice for coloring but you've made it work so well, in a way that not many people would manage :)

the Parth/Manik icons are super cute! i've saved pretty much all of them haha! i love the caps you choose to make icons on

really great update overall :)
you are just so awesome re @dips its stunniglishinous work specailly manan stuff was wowww
YOUR CREATIONS ARE PERFECT! โค๏ธ

They are an incredible level of notches higher than what I can imagine them to be. I absolutely loved the Jamie Dornan ones. The way you've played around with colours is simply out of this world. 

Take a bow, Dips. 

As usual, can't wait for the next set of items from your Pandora's box.