Dips is back
I is resingGeek
---------------------------------------------------

Helloss DipsHugLOL

Heloo Aishu !! Kaisan ba ?? Cool        M good hows yaHug

Woah the update looks gorgeousStern Smile

Those GOT stuffs r mindblowingStern Smile

Quoting some of my favsTongue

http://i.imgur.com/7hSX6rj.png  Love the individuals and also this stacked oneApprove

http://i.imgur.com/ogDHTR5.png This looks enchantingStern SmileGives me all magic feelsHeartand i love the text thereEmbarrassedOne of my fav siggyHeart

http://i.imgur.com/n62gtJ1.png This looks fabb love the texture usedThumbs Up

Thank you so much AIshu. I like your emojis selection more than your comments ROFL I get the full emotion what you're trying to convey. Big smile Love you girl thanks ! Hug

Thats cos you ppl make me spellbound everytime with ur creations and i dono wat to type oly Stern Smileso m trying to be express it thru emojisROFLI thought of using monkey wala emos but i'm too lazy  to search and post themROFLBut glad that u can get wat m trying to conveyROFL

Ha 13 reasons whyEmbarrassed i wanted to watch this show dono wen wil it happen but hoping to catch up with it soonLOL

You should not wait more and watch it asap girl. The series is very cool although some part of the concept is such that i don't support at all but still the serial is worth a watch. 

Oh yus il watch it soon it s the nxt series in my listROFL

http://i.imgur.com/AtE1h4c.png Woah this looks simple yet classyApprovemy 2nd fav siggyHeart

http://i.imgur.com/rOtJKNN.png Looks vibrant and colorfulThumbs Up

Thank you AISHUUU ! <3

Keep creating more dipsHug
Tumhare aashirwaad se i'll definitely Hug    aashirwaadROFLROFL

Haan i din watch 13 reasons why till now and also GOT thats y i became a bhootni thenErmmROFL

This cracked me up like real bad ROFL
ROFLROFL I am dead laughing ROFL Yes you're the most friendly bhoot here and maybe the bhoot society should take lessons from you as how to be the pyaara bhoot ever ! ROFL                      Awww u made this bhoot happyyROFLthis bhoot wishes u that this gallery shld reach 150 pgs soon and may u open a new shop very soonROFLROFL
--Aishu--

replies in purpleTongue
Posted: 4 years ago
Originally posted by Arteclectic

ROFLCeresi i actually skip her scence i dont like her.. yes jaime might kill her after all but personally i want arya to do the honours because bechari she has only crossed out few names in her list LOLi like her style much better something innovate :P
Ofcourse V is the devil of PS she makes hell lot of stuff of worst things

Yes i git supernaturals too the bond between brothers are worth watching even though show seems bit dragging but i love their bonding 

I am also hunt for new serials as i done with most of them :( my fav shows are ending fast White collar,mentalist,castle,tvd,merlin,musketeers Approve

my stuffs suck these days :( as i have not been psing for a while 
@bold reallyStern Smile
Originally posted by DEFOM

can u make some stuff on jon and daenerys from GOT Blushing

Of course i can and I will Palakh ! How cannot be there any Jon-Dany stuffs after what the last two episodes from S7 made me feel ROFL
Originally posted by Arteclectic

ROFLCeresi i actually skip her scence i dont like her.. yes jaime might kill her after all but personally i want arya to do the honours because bechari she has only crossed out few names in her list LOLi like her style much better something innovate :P
Ofcourse V is the devil of PS she makes hell lot of stuff of worst things

Yes i git supernaturals too the bond between brothers are worth watching even though show seems bit dragging but i love their bonding 

I am also hunt for new serials as i done with most of them :( my fav shows are ending fast White collar,mentalist,castle,tvd,merlin,musketeers Approve

my stuffs suck these days :( as i have not been psing for a while 

I hate Cersei from the bottom of my heart but i adore the actress ! She is the maa of all villains ROFLYes Arya could have done justice and avenge her family after what she did but Jaime killing her will bring more drama and twists ROFL Whomsoever Arya wants to kill is always being murdered by some other character. Maybe Arya should make a new list and swear to kill the Night King. We cannot let her cool assassin skills to go futile ROFL especially after how in style she killed Little Finger #likeaboss Cool 

Aishu I'm sure V must be reading this and cursing us rn. We better get ready to face her wrath ROFL

Few of my friends are gaga over Supernaturals and yaaas who doesn't love Dean and the other brother i forgot his name but there are so many seasons that i'm like no i cannot. I need a month or two to finish SN. :S

Eeeryone's out for hunting new dramas. I should resume my turkish dramas and maybe you should try watching turkish dramas too. They're lengthy but they good. 

Aishu you liar ! Stern Smile How dare you say your work suck ?  If we do a vote, half of the I-F janta is going to decline your claim. You better start PSing before Cersei maata starts haunting you in your dreams :D
Originally posted by -PyaariBhootni-

Thats cos you ppl make me spellbound everytime with ur creations and i dono wat to type oly Stern Smileso m trying to be express it thru emojisROFLI thought of using monkey wala emos but i'm too lazy  to search and post themROFLBut glad that u can get wat m trying to conveyROFL

Haaye ! Aesa Kya ! That's so cool of you because sometimes a post with emojis looks so eye- catching. That's what makes your comment different. I have still not overcame my 2nd grade but its good to be childlike ROFL IF should have the whatsapp emojis and the monkey ones specially. Even if you type a fullstop i can interpret it as a compliment bro ROFLROFL

Keep creating more dipsHug
Tumhare aashirwaad se i'll definitely Hug    aashirwaadROFLROFL

Aishu ka aashirwaad. 100 percent it is going to work ! :) Tujhe bharosa nahin apne pe ?

Haan i din watch 13 reasons why till now and also GOT thats y i became a bhootni thenErmmROFL

This cracked me up like real bad ROFL
ROFLROFL I am dead laughing ROFL Yes you're the most friendly bhoot here and maybe the bhoot society should take lessons from you as how to be the pyaara bhoot ever ! ROFL                      Awww u made this bhoot happyyROFLthis bhoot wishes u that this gallery shld reach 150 pgs soon and may u open a new shop very soonROFLROFL

Tere khushi mein meri khushi hai ROFL Bas Aishu tere mu mein ghee shakkar !! I really want to finish the shop asap :| I'm running this khatara shop since 4 years Wacko 

Update Dede re baba or you want new gallery?Geek
Edited on 115 finally.
tan tana tan tantan tara.. update aa gaya dekho dobara 

PS: Hopefully this is the last update of the longest running thread
PPS: Aichu and Palakh and all GoT phans, got edits will be included in the next update
PPPS: Suggestions are always welcome (:
Happy durga puja and navratri to all of you !!!
Clown

Ching and Deeps

stacked

Turkish Dramas

Kara Sevda

Not so happy with the outcome of these tiny devils

stacked

Neslihan Atagul

Ask Laftan Anlamaz

text compiled from : Scribbled Stories/Instagram

text-style inspiration: Virina

Wingeteshwari

I just can't get enough of her waist line :] This woman gives me serious fitness goals !

stacked

-End-

Edited by Dips.. - 4 years ago