Dips Creations#5|Last Update at Pg.124 | SHOP CLOSED - Page 108

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 4 years ago
Originally posted by aftermath..

No Dips, Rida is into herbal stuffs like basil leaves and all ROFL that's where all her energy comes from ROFLROFL Here you you actually got it ROFLROFLROFL

Ahh seems like Rida is into deep Ayurveda ROFL Now i see where all the exotic creativity comes from. Suddenly basil reminds me of italian pasta too for no reason ROFL 
CAN I DO A SPAM POST WALA POST !
 MERHABA JANEMAANS !

One day you open Photoshop and you're like W*F i've forgotten how to PS :S Then somehow you manage to pull up making some graphics and you're dissatisfied AF.
The platonic feeling for a software is highly diminishing nowadays. So are the size of my updates. I am yet to overcome my holiday mode ultimately making the edits casual.
Therefore, i've decided you guys give me some suggestions (with pictures/links/videos bla bla whatsoever desirable) and help me save my inner conscience before i cannot forgive myself and went up to Himalayas and austere for the rest of my adulthood :]

Resources credits :

Krypteria (Deviantart), Mansi (Amidst-the-hues), Tumblr and bliss of my intelligence.
Since my body have forgot producing creativity hormone, some of the edits are inspired by Krypteria.

Game of Thrones

If you're not watching this show, are you even a human ? 

Arya Stark

idk when and with what mental condition i edited this :S

Jon Snow

add a comment if you want individuals

Daenerys Targaryan

13 Reasons Why

If you haven't watched this show too, I wanna question your existence on this planet.

-End-

Edited by Dips.. - 4 years ago
Reserved, Welcome back Dips, Finally!

You know, many times, when I get the 1st spot, am the most late, but you beat me, cos you have still not UPDATED.

All what you wrote in 1st para, seem big lies, PS runs in your blood, girl. See the creativity oozing out...

So I have not seen both shows, cos my net is slow, and I do not want to get addicted, =p.

Styling of Arya icons is classy, way you used rectangle, and grey bg, and your colouring is so Beautiful. You make greens and yellows look so magical.

Spam again unique.

1st sig is brilliant, dark colouring, texture use, just WOWW.

http://i.imgur.com/JYfHqiM.png, Genius work, stacking in different way and those odd icon textures and still blending them and it goes in so much flow. Trust me, if someone else decidesto use them, it will be a misfit cos making stuff flow is an art.

Both signatures which follow, look Brilliantly textured, well done.

13RW

I like the 1st, different.

Those icon sizes and styling is really cool.

http://i.imgur.com/CyXevdm.png : Update stealer, how awesome is this!! The b/w colouring then using the wings png and stars theme, and literally synchronising everything with a dreamy feel, Take a bow. Clap

-Madz

Edited by Madhura.. - 4 years ago
Gallery Updated. BOOM ! PMS asap.
GOT stuff is love i love love the jon stark stuff so so much <3
This the result when your platonic love is reducing??