Rangrasiya

what did the doctor meant?

richaaaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
ok
frnz,many of u,somehow,might take this as a very lame topic
but seriously man,doctor yeh bhi keh sakte the na ki paro pe kam acid gira islie kismat achi hai
but acid leg pe gira,islie kismat acchhi kaise?
maine tv pe,newspaper pe society me logo ko bahut kehte suna hai ki "arey re ladki ka chehra barbad ho gya,girna hi tha acid to kahin aur,haath par ya legs par gir jaata!!!!!"🤢
ab bechari ki shakal bigad gyi,isse shaadi kon karega and all and all and all..
the doctor represented same kind of menality😡
acid chahe legs pe gire ya haath pe ya chehre pe,ye maayne ni rakhta
maayne rakhta hai ye ki kitni quantity me gira😲
i know society is not gonna change so soo,n i like rangrasiya,still i would have to say that rangrasiya is a popullar show around crores of people watch it either INDIANS or NRI or Foreigners hence itne popular show me dialogues k dimensions ka dhyaan rakhna chahiye
what say???🥱
branded,local,all chappals are welcome😆
Edited by richaaaaa - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
That's true 
Acid girne ka sabse pehla thinking hoti hai shadi kaise hogii
But if it's on some guy tab sabko dard ka ehsaas hotaa hai

Society needs to be changed from this Backward thinking class
richaaaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Guguminti

That's true 

Acid girne ka sabse pehla thinking hoti hai shadi kaise hogii
But if it's on some guy tab sabko dard ka ehsaas hotaa hai

Society needs to be changed from this Backward thinking class

exactly,
therfore i said the dialogue must not have been the way it was- 'kismat acchhi hai,acid leg pe gira'🤢🤢🤢
preetal thumbnail
Well if you look at it from the social stigma POV...your argument is valid...but if you look at it from the medical point of view...the face has very delicate organs like the eyes nose and mouth...and ears too...so even a small amount can do great permanent damage...so medically one made consider that as been fortunate that the face was safe...
Maybe what was needed was better dialogue write up for the Dr...in which case it would have come out better...coz yeah dialogue delivery and write up changes the whole scenario...
What I found against human response was Paros hands on her face as though the acid went on her face...normal human body response would be to go down and hold your feet as that is what would be burning like helll...but I quickly realized it is a soap so let it go...coz what followed was awesome...rudras reaction and Parud moments...