The really tough RR Quiz

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi all, 
A good day to all of you, 

I was wondering with almost 130 episodes having aired, how would it be if we had some sort of quiz for each episode. As in, having really tough, mind-boggling questions framed none other than, you baisas. 

A system could be worked out, 

1 One member assigns an episode as per his/her choice, maybe a first come first served basis type,  and they individually prepare the questions. 

2 Time being a constraint, maybe a team, say 2-3 ppl could combine and frame a set of questions. 

3 Too lazy, only like to answer - Plz do drop in names, given you have their consent. 

4 It can be random, any episode, any day, any time, when it is ready. It is entirely upto the person involved in coming up with questions. No restrictions, constraints in that manner, given our busy schedules.  

5 No limit on the no of questions or the manner in which they are presented - Poll type or in a post. Even if it one, but damn, a head-scratching one, that is good enough. 

Please ensure that they are not easy simple ones, make them as hard ones,  such that all of us might have to re-watch the episode like a million times to get the answer. 

Fun, serious, silly, random, crazy, shitty, boring,  - Let that not bother you in any manner. 

That is for us to decide after the questions have been put up/jotted down. Having them based on Kesari ji ki mooch, aur abt the prints on Rudra ji ke Kurte aur abt Mythili ji ke colourful sarees, or maybe Kaki sa ke bindi ka size, ya Laila ka eye make-up or number of choodiyan Paro owns, the list is endless and for us to relive & explore the golden days as well as decipher the future. 

Having a sample, might have made things easy, but it makes sense only if many in number are willing to participate, indulge in this sort of time-consuming task.

P.S - It may look like some sort of a game. If so, I presume one needs to sign up, as per the rules. If this is closely related to anything of such sort, kindly inform me of the procedure, given this idea takes some sort of shape. 

I would just like add, that, I will unavailable for the next 48 hrs, and would appreciate if you can discuss and come up with even better suggestions, I am sure you all will, given the creativity & talent we have witnessed & come across.

Welcome and let the games begin!! 

Rules? - None, nada, nil, zilch, zip!!   All is fair and sqaure as far as RR is concerned. 

Cheers, 
Sumneet