Bade Acche Laggte Hai

OS Magic of Love - Page 5

BALHLOVER thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: rosinagoor

Hi Sanju ,
thank u so much for fulfilled my little wish & Very big Hugs to you 🤗

OMG! it was really Awesome OS, you wrote it well. Each & every scene is very well written. I loved it.

I love this lines very much, "Life is not only earn lots of money.. life means.. to stay happy with family.",
"cool breeze started blew..and suddenly .. Rain also..all time Priya consider Rain is bliss.. blessing of god .. even getting Priya in his life .. the changed Love started to love Rain.. he is love with nature .."

when Ram told Priya i have to go to godown, Priya don't know what had happen exactly. Her care for Ram, you shown it very well.
Priya's idea is very good, if everyone together done the job, they will solve any problem easily.

Ram realized some other people behind him doing some thing, when he saw them he is quit surprised. when they told mam only call them, they way Ram look at his lady love is superb.

when employees told Ram, sir we will managed you will go, he came to Priya & asked innocently did u have all my employees number, she very coolly shown his mobile. that scene is very cute.They softly exchanged that three magical words, that is super cute.

Priya always make Ram to agreed her wishes, Ram is a lovely husband obey her.

when he heard all the words from his love, he gone to hugs her, right time phone rings & when he heard the good news of his first big project success, his expressions told everything to Priya that scene is beautiful.

Ram suddenly hugs Priya & told
"apko Mumbai laut ne ki bohut saukh hai na.. just ..start ur packing.. within seven days .. " it's very cute & beautiful scene.

Pihu's one dialogue is best dialogue
"Mumma papa.. aap log aagaye..and Peehu k bina hi..hug kar rehe ho.."

Finally family no. 1 Hugs happen. ⭐️

Thanks for the wonderful OS, i am really happy & i have no words.
Thank u so much Dear
😊

Longest comments i have ever get.. 😉
Thank u very much i am so happy that i was succeed excatly what i wanted to do..
 I wanted to give u surprise and a lil bit happiness on ur special day.. 
and ur longest comnt seems that u r happy
 so i am happy too
 stay blessed and happy alwys 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BALHLOVER thumbnail

Hi Sanju ,
thank u so much for fulfilled my little wish & Very big Hugs to you 🤗

OMG! it was really Awesome OS, you wrote it well. Each & every scene is very well written. I loved it.

I love this lines very much, "Life is not only earn lots of money.. life means.. to stay happy with family.",
"cool breeze started blew..and suddenly .. Rain also..all time Priya consider Rain is bliss.. blessing of god .. even getting Priya in his life .. the changed Love started to love Rain.. he is love with nature .."

when Ram told Priya i have to go to godown, Priya don't know what had happen exactly. Her care for Ram, you shown it very well.
Priya's idea is very good, if everyone together done the job, they will solve any problem easily.

Ram realized some other people behind him doing some thing, when he saw them he is quit surprised. when they told mam only call them, they way Ram look at his lady love is superb.

when employees told Ram, sir we will managed you will go, he came to Priya & asked innocently did u have all my employees number, she very coolly shown his mobile. that scene is very cute.They softly exchanged that three magical words, that is super cute.

Priya always make Ram to agreed her wishes, Ram is a lovely husband obey her.

when he heard all the words from his love, he gone to hugs her, right time phone rings & when he heard the good news of his first big project success, his expressions told everything to Priya that scene is beautiful.

Ram suddenly hugs Priya & told
"apko Mumbai laut ne ki bohut saukh hai na.. just ..start ur packing.. within seven days .. " it's very cute & beautiful scene.

Pihu's one dialogue is best dialogue
"Mumma papa.. aap log aagaye..and Peehu k bina hi..hug kar rehe ho.."

Finally family no. 1 Hugs happen. ⭐️

Thanks for the wonderful OS, i am really happy & i have no words.
Thank u so much Dear
😊

Longest comments i have ever get.. 😉😉😉😉😉
Thank u very much i am so happy that i was succeed excatly what i wanted to do..
 I wanted to give u surprise and a lil bit happiness on ur special day.. 
and ur longest comnt seems that u r happy
 so i am happy too
 stay blessed and happy alwys 
BALHLOVER thumbnail

"Again I am here with my OS and this is on request  for a special person of my life ..and .. on her special day..I am sure today is very special day for  her for a mother..and .. She is a wonderful mother .. as I know..and already .. Neel Di gave her .. gift  so there is  a lil gift from my side for u .. ..Happy Birthday Aftab. ( Roshi's little Prince .. )"

This words make me very emotional Dear, i am really very lucky to have you, Neel & Abhi (she is also my little sister).
You three people always shown your love in different way i am really felt blessed & very happen.

I am going to take a snap of this message & save it. Thanks once again for the lovely OS. I really very happy 🤗

aweee this is the best return ift ..which u gave me..
i am just dancing.. thank u dear..
 and u know all time i say..I am blessed one..as i got so many peeps in my life.. and their love.. without  them now i cant think my single day..
and u r one of them..
be happy alwys
Love u 
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

really Sanju it was so bliss to read such RaYa part awww I wish like this OS Ram also sucsseded in his work in jaipur but never mind I loved this & I enjoyed it a lot too... lovely lines said by Priya & its so true & meaningful too enjoyed it fully & loved it...
BALHLOVER thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: leena04

really Sanju it was so bliss to read such RaYa part awww I wish like this OS Ram also sucsseded in his work in jaipur but never mind I loved this & I enjoyed it a lot too... lovely lines said by Priya & its so true & meaningful too enjoyed it fully & loved it...

thank u dear 
 it was  for a special purpose and i am so happy that i made her happy with this 
  thak u very much for ur comments