Sanaya is sanaya!!! - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
now that is the truth.the acid was thrown at her feet.what she said in offscreen segment?first she blamed sunheri😆😆and then seriously said that rat bit her.even ashish is now getting used to it.this girl is crazy.

now coming to the offscreen segment.i was laughing like a kid.as if i was watching a comedy show.the way she said "jhooth mat bol, raat ko jaake nachta hain isliye thak gaya hai tu" to ashish,
her zombie expressions,her self defense act everything was hilarious.

i cant  say this word to any of my favorite actors except sanaya that, i will miss her in offscreen more than onscreen.after kapil, she can make me laugh like this👏👏👏

crazy yet most beautiful soul,love you sanaya😊😊😃

Edited by tellylover202 - 9 years ago
Need the pics of karate poses...so cute she was...
yes truely, i agree with you:)
she is one crazy kid:)
muahh love her:)❤️
Sanaya is a masterpiece.⭐️love her. she just made all her fandom ullu coz everyone believed in her rat theory😆😆😆
Edited by dushturain - 9 years ago
She is such an adorable cutie patootie :*
Bundle of positive energy and sunshine <3
Ohh god 
Just love her ❤️
Sanz is a cutie pie crazy adorable doll...
love her lots...
She's crazy and making everyone who watches her or around her 😆
Ashish nachaniya and saying he can not say any thing else and her self defense moves🤣

Kapil's jokes scripted and I find sometimes OTT but this girl spontaneously created story.
Edited by KhushiParo - 9 years ago
😆
She never let's the plot out. Sanaya is witty and humorous, her off screen personality and her onscreen talent are both the reasons for my admiring her.
Originally posted by KhushiParo

She's crazy and making everyone who watches her or around her 😆
Ashish nachaniya and saying he can not say any thing else and her self defense moves🤣

Kapil's jokes scripted and I find sometimes OTTO but this girl spontaneously created story.
she can make you laugh all by herself😊👏👏