how parineeti's thunder got stolen! - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Lol natural, versatile,  extraordinary... these words are thrown around her a lot,  but she's average. Her voice is annoying.  She doesn't have the looks. 
I think I may well be the only one who didn't find Pari annoying in HTP πŸ˜† Haven't watched SDR so can't comment on that but I've loved all her other performances so far.

Alia was fabulous in Highway and I do agree she's showing more variety in the roles she's choosing but I reckon Pari's the better actress. No one's stealing anyone's thunder yet πŸ˜†
Pari disappointed me with her acting / no acting in hasse to pass...thumbs down

Where as Alia surprised me with her natural acting in her recent movies..⭐️Alia has a bright future..

Originally posted by Parko

How pathetic. Stop trying to bring down Parineeti... she is and always will be a better actor and a bigger star than your Alia Bhatt πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Chandu2000

Did it really get stolen ?? OMG !! We didn't know..😲
You might feel like that because Pari didn't have any recent release..but fact remains she has been liked by the public more than Alia has been till now..now you can say that is because Alia is very dumb or Pari has more people to the normal people...

Also no critic has ever commented bad about her acting in the film ever and most of the people I know also like her better than that Alia who is definitely more insecure than any of the newcomers. 

Such hypocrites everywhere...if she's trying to do something, she has changed and is going to fail but if Alia does the same she is doing something new..πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

πŸ˜† some of you fans really need to chill..it amazes me how a simple post of mine can boil some one's blood to this extreme. Bad for your health dude

also nothing wrong in trying something but you shouldn't lose your focus...I guess pari is losing that. You can just agree to disagree instead of calling me a hypocrite but I enjoyed it so relax! πŸ˜‰
Edited by koiza.k - 9 years ago
Originally posted by TexanHolden

Lol natural, versatile,  extraordinary... these words are thrown around her a lot,  but she's average. Her voice is annoying.  She doesn't have the looks. 

Natural? Yes! Parineeti is a natural actress. 

I do not think anybody on this thread has called her "versatile" or "extraordinary". In fact, people are commenting on how she hasn't been as versatile as Alia. I think Parineeti is fine in terms of looks. Yes, she isn't the most gorgeous being out there but honestly she isn't ugly. She's cute. The likes of Vidya Balan, SRK, AB, Rani, Kajol, etc are not known for their looks. They aren't known as the quintessential "light skined, slim, tall, light eyed and fair" standards of Bollywood. They are known for their "ACTING". Yes, I agree this is a field where looking aesthetically pleasing is part of the job. But who says Parineeti is ugly?She is fine. And frankly, I rather see someone who I can really relate to onscreen than someone who I look at and say that "only actresses and models can look like that with the help of their money".
Edited by -Mischievous- - 9 years ago
Originally posted by koiza.k

Okay I'll admit... that is a cute gif of Alia πŸ˜›
Originally posted by koiza.k

πŸ˜† some of you fans really need to chill..it amazes me how a simple post of mine can boil some one's blood to this extreme. Bad for your health dude

also nothing wrong in trying something but you shouldn't lose your focus...I guess pari is losing that. You can just agree to disagree instead of calling me a hypocrite but I enjoyed it so relax! πŸ˜‰

Thanks for your concern..but I don't need it necessarily.😊 I typed this long so that you stop making commenting rudely on all posts concerning her. But still if you don't understand..😳
Can you also please explain how she is losing focus..because I don't understand your mahaan words' context.πŸ˜•
She is supposed to be like Kajol, since she is my favorite actress I am supposed to like Pari πŸ˜†, but I can't quite place why. She herself is quite spunky, bright, outspoken but something is missing for me 
I just did not like her choice of movies so far. HTP, her character was just hard to swallow, SDR the movie itself had an identity problem for me. I liked her very much in Ishaqzaade and Ladies vs Ricky Behl. So 2 for 2. Even. I am waiting for Kill Dill and Ranveer. 

But in any case she seems very talented and here to stay. 
Her thunder was stolen ?

This is a matter for the police to handle

one missing thunder of Parineeti Chopra

Detective Mcgruff is on the case πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†