Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rekha_ji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: nkapoor01

hmmm Asin did one hit movie with Aamir?? Alia has already given 3 big hits! Asin never got the critical acclaim that Alia has got! I don't even understand the comparison??

I don't see why people are putting Alia down by saying that she has a backing?? I doubt Parineeti could have ever made it if she was not PC's cousin! 

The fact remains that currently Alia is a bigger star and has shown more versatility, and it might just continue that way!

Don't get it twisted - I certainly am not putting Alia Bhatt down or doubting her capabilities. I think she could very well go on to become the Queen of Bollywood in a few years, like Deepika is now. But I was just pointing out that it's just too early to say it with certainty because she only started making waves with the release of Highway (21 Feb 2014) which is LESS THAN 6 MONTHS AGO.

I saw Highway and was COMPLETELY blown away by her act. It is one of the very best I have ever witnessed and she deserves all the adulation coming her way. 👏

At the age of 21 she is already far ahead of probably every other actress was at their time in terms of a balance between popularity and critical acclaim.