Enough is enough with masa track

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago

I have,headak after seeing this masa track from the last 2 weeks this masa track still going on

I watch this serial for parud moments and light harted scenes of family not for take tention

We have probloms in our persnal livs plzz don't show so much tention i can't take it any more

I m watching a love story not a saas bahu serial ohh god why saurab sir u re not understanding that the trp is not rising

I m watching this show only for sanaya but now i like ashish also i think they re westing time in this show the story is draging a lott

Plzz Saurab sir do some thing for high trp of the show 6 moths ho gaye but trp is not rising plzz give us at least 1 promo in a week
Same here,I'm really tired of this track. I know this is one of the main tracks of the show and can't be ended in a jiffy but CVs should take the slow and steady route instead of solving this issue in one go. Earlier RR used to have so many parallel tracks...Cvs can make this one parallel and focus on Parud now.
i am tired of this show itself now...such a slow progression in everything...i dont know what to say...i dont have the  heart to bash any character  neither do i have any courage to defend anyone now...i am really tired due to the behaviour of some members whom sole intention is to bash and make fun of a character in the name of constuctive criticism...though i feel there are only some members who are doing this...others are really critiquing...but really...this extra long track is getting on my nerves now...why cant they just show something else including PaRud other than this regular gussa-roothna-samjhana track...why cant they keep this on hold for sometime...it wud not only give time for other stories to develop but also will give time to Rudy to digest, ponder and consider his situation and then make the decision regarding his life bringing peace to so many unhappy souls out here ...CVs please...please...this is the only show i try to watch after fighting with my family with this...please dont make it unbearable and atleast make the female character worth genuine defending...you ppl have always turned them into God knows what as if you ppl never have been really close to any women in your life...Ghar mein Maa-behen nahi hai kya ??????????? or it is that you have pledged to represent females as fools and males as no-matter-what-they do -say-behave or anything that-may be wrong according to social norms-but they-are devtas... ...why are shows always eager to represent not so revered ppl in real society as the perfect Guys in shows...i agree not everthing stated bad in real world can be bad really...but is really everyone on earth so good...then what is the definition of being bad...and if there's none , then why are we so eager in our real life to bash everyone who doesn't act according to our norms...why are we so early at making ideologies abt ppl...