•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
The biggest problem in this show is that they are so hell bent on trying to convince us that Urmi can possibly one day change Samrat. 
Samrat is a horrible son, father, brother, in-law. He is a cold, calculating, manipulative, cheating, low, and now a physical as well as mental abuser!
I don't want to see a love story in this show.
I want to see Urmi:
1) Teach Samrat and Shasi a good lesson.
2) Get a divorce. Society is so hell bent with the belief that a woman should stay married no matter how much abuse she endures. Samrat has humiliated her, pointed a finger at her chastity and pretty much made her life one big joke!
3) Get full custody of her son.
4) Be able to move on and find love again-Bring back Ishaan/ nice man whom she will end up with.

The idea that she should change him...
How do you change your husband if he is the devil himself?

I cannot wait until the day Urmi finds out Samrat sleeps with prostitutes. I hope he gets an STD - some karmic punishment ðŸ˜†

P.S: I'm talking about Samrat NOT Mohit!

There can be so many social messages from this:
1) A woman should be equal to a man.
2) A woman does not need a man to survive.
3) A woman can raise her child on her own and do a good job,
4) There is a 2nd. chance at love after divorce.
5) Don't cheat on your spouse!
Edited by Shas3 - 9 years ago
super agree with u.. 😃

but the thing is creatives are taking urmi's temperature to a higher level may b 🤓

i wonder if all the bombs get burst at same time 😆 like.. right after manish track.. she gets to know about samrat n pros. thing 😛
@Shas3 - absolutely agree with you!! Why should Urmi put up with all this nonsense? Why should she be the one to change Samrat - just because she is a woman? Cvs need to make her move on and then let's see how Samrat can change on his own (if that's even possible). Samrat is a guy who is beyond redemption.