Part two - 24/06 musings

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago

Hello, me again.

So, another 45 minutes till the episode is going to be aired but I really needed to get this out there. *guiltily looks at the 3000 words I still need to do for my essay*

Right- so this is my opinion and like yesterday be prepared to be a bit confused and a teeny tiny bit angry (like myself)

I don't want this *holds hands up dramatically* now listen guys.

When I say this I mean the destruction of character to make another one seem like God's gift to the show. I've had my fair share of ruined characters and I'm sure you have too, there was one show that shall not be named with a psychotic villain that too shall not be named whom I fell in love with because both the character and the actor were flawless (I mean he stayed true to his sociopathic nature through and throughout) To be honest with you I think I have a soft spot for villains, cause let me tell you, man am I head over heels with Mohini. But I am diverting from the topic

I don't want the promotion of abuse on the show, I don't want people to make Mala seem right and Dilsher wrong, yes Mala was right to leave but she was wrong everywhere else. I want Paro to use that brain I know she bloody well has to question Mala, why the hell did she leave her son with her abusive husband? I don't want her to start telling her off so Rudra can develop a soft spot for her, its stuff like this that irks me.

Abuse is such a sensitive subject and both parties (the parents) are guilty of this, Dilsher's beloved brother Danveer is guilty too (if he supposedly knew) how could he let his brother abuse his wife and his son? UGH they done the same with the phera thing, when Rudra forced her to marry him (yes we've ended up with a beautiful relationship that is close to conshumasions *fingers crossed*) everyone sat there with their mouths closed. TF? That promotes a whole load of crap because believe it or not there are people who watch these shows and draw connections between them and their social reality. They might have thought lol that guy I really like keeps telling me to piss off, that probably means he really loves me but is confused so I should keep going back and saying hello' or  when he holds my hands and threatens me with marriage (this still f-ing happens) that means he loves me too' Yes.

And then if they do this with Mala, if they let her off on it, if they try to let Dilsher off on it- ITS JUST WRONG.  Do you know what that says? Haha, listen son I know I left because your father was a twat-bag as a human being and he abused me and then I fell in love and somehow forget about you because Tejawat done some sort of love magic on me, but lolzy I promise I love you, please forgive me for not taking you, I tried, lolz but, LOLS I love you.'

When TV shows do sensitive topics like this it can have a dramatic effect on people. Don't underestimate the power of a TV track gone wrong.

I WANT Paro to question her and him, I want her to logically use her brain like she has in the past because she loves her Major Saab so much, I want her to stand up for him because I feel like the ground he's on is too shaky for him himself to deal with. I loved what she did yesterday, it was mature and sensible, she wants him to confront it, but I don't want to see a sympathetic woman when she finds out all this stuff. Great yes sympathise to an extent, cry with her- awesome- but at some point I do want the penny to drop and I want questions.

Gautum if you're reading this I hope you are doing this or will do something like this. If not something way way better than my stress-out-brain has conceived. But the focus on abuse and not selling out characters for the sake of TRPs (and middle-aged-aunties who don't have a romantic life for toffee) is needed.

Do justive to the characters as you have tried to do with Mala, and if you can't do justice with Rudra ship him my way. I know what to do with him. ☺️ 🤣

Once again I open the floor between you guys and myself for constructive dialogue.

P.S: THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR RESPONDING ON MY LAST POST, I GOT HOME AND AMMA THREATENED ME WITH THE VELNA IF I WENT ON I-F, IT'S MY WEAKNESS OKAY.

Edited by curledup - 9 years ago
Episode is over and I'm going to cry.

*goes back to essay*
I think today we know the actuall reason why mala left and now its upto you guyz to judge her.
But we know that she always wanted tobtake rudra with her but dilsher stopped her.
Originally posted by CrazyBoy-.Hd.-

I think today we know the actuall reason why mala left and now its upto you guyz to judge her.
But we know that she always wanted tobtake rudra with her but dilsher stopped her.

Yes we do, but she still could have come back to take him using Tejawat or the offical services or whatever it takes to get your child back.
Nice post. .totally agree with each and every word. ..but I  already stopped expecting anything from paro as she love her thakurian masa and mala is goddess for her..but yes rudra is not going to forgive both of his parents. 
Originally posted by sukhminderkaur7

Nice post. .totally agree with each and every word. ..but I  already stopped expecting anything from paro as she love her thakurian masa and mala is goddess for her..but yes rudra is not going to forgive both of his parents. 

ahh see sweets I love ya for agreeing with me but I have to disagree, Rudra is Paro's whole world if anything she wants him to move on and face it, and I know that Paro can deliver like this so I expect it. Whether or not the CV's destroy my hopes and dreams is a completely different story 😆