Rangrasiya

Sushpective- Relationships

Tennessean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Hi Everybody,😊

Sush will be coming late today so  Ultimate Rudra( Shwetha) and I have worked to put up this thread together. This is just for today and Sush will be back later on. Please feel free to post your views on Parud, Dilsher-Mala-Rudra.

Ultimate Rudra (Shwetha has provided all the collages)

Did you all love the cuddling up by Parud?πŸ˜›
Did you love the "Pangaa maat le mujhse"?πŸ˜›

Edited by Tennessean - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tennessean thumbnail

Guys- Paro Bai Sa did manage to break the ice between Dilsher- Mala and after today's events, will they come forward from their side of the story and spill it in front of Rudra?😊 After all, Rudra deserves to know the truth.😊

Tennessean thumbnail

How many of you enjoyed Sunehri's positive spirit? She was so upbeat about the whole thing and thanks for telling what a wall paper is.😊 Maithili's support means so much to Paro and she listened to each and every thing what Paro had to say like a big sister.

Tennessean thumbnail
Who can keep KCM quiet? Our Major of course, who always wins the war of words with her.😊

-himu- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for putting up the thread...lovely collages waiting for all the posts
will comment after reading all😊
Edited by -himu- - 9 years ago
Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thank You T and Shweta...

-----------UnReserved---------

First, Sorry for the delayed post... DIL duties...πŸ˜ƒ

T and Shweta πŸ€—. T, Perfect Title...And Shweta... Lovely Collages... Each one is beautiful in its own unique way... Sush, Can't wait to read your take on the episode...

Coming to the episode, so much happened in so little time today... RR once again proved that it is all about story, pace and not about unnecessary dragging. Loved the pace... Today, we saw our lovebirds act more like husband and wife... Dilsher and Mala take a step forward in facing their bitter past...Rudra finally putting his feelings to words...

I loved how they continued from where they left off on Friday... Without jumping to the next morning abruptly... I couldn't help but giggle, blush and stare at my screen, mesmerized. I loved the way Rudra turns away from Paro when he walks into the aangan. I loved how Paro lets out a tiny smile at her husbands antics... She then questions even though she knew the answer... Yup, he is angry... He asks, what she is going to do about it? If she is willing to do anything?... This is Paro here, so of course the answer is 'Anything...' He confirms her answer again, this time asking in a much huskier tone... His anger long gone... Then he turns to her, slides his hand under her head, pulls her close to him and closes his eyes in content... But, she wonders, is that all she had to do to get rid of his anger??? She ask him the same... Now, I really don't know if Paro is really smart in asking that question or truly innocent...πŸ˜† That was very provocative... And Rudra reacts by warning her, "Don't ask such questions... You will regret it." For sure Rudra... Well said. That was a fantastic dialogue... I loved how he moves more close to her, grabs the blanket, and holds her tight... Now, that is how a husband and wife are supposed to sleep... They looked so much in love... I totally loved the scene. CV's Thank You.😳 And the letter... Killed me... Our Rudy boy is desperate for sureπŸ˜›

I loved the wallpaper scene... It was damn adorable... Rudra is such a naughty boy, secretly taking pics of his wife...πŸ˜† And Paro's face lightens up with an idea... Without wasting anytime she puts it in motion... I liked the awkwardness between Mala and Dilsher...  I liked how creatives made Paro point out the scar on Mala's face, hinting us a little about there past... They nicely showed how the parents forgot everything about their indifference, guilt and pain when they talked about Rudra... One thing that is constant in their lives... their son, who they love and cherish... The whole scene made me feel for the first time, how much Rudra was loved when he was young. It felt really good to know that Rudra was loved and pampered ... Like Paro, I wanted to listen to the 'Stories Of Chota Rudra' too... πŸ˜›

I loved Mohini, Rudra scene... What ever might be the situation, one thing will always be the same... Rudra's opinion on Mohini... I loved the Kadak answer he gave her, shutting her up like always...πŸ‘πŸ‘ I love the 'Wars of Rudra and Mohini'

I loved how Rudra explained Paro what honeymoon is and the way she glowed listening to it.😳... It was beautiful, the way he spoke about his feelings and his desire of having her all to himself... That he wanted to be with her and no one else..He looked so desperate and so lost in that scene. He was trying to run away from this hurt and pain again πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ... When he bluntly tells her he wants nothing but an 'Yes' from her..I felt so sorry for him ... And Paro, understands his conflict and pain perfectly... Her questions, such precise, such apt... She wanted to go with her husband too. That would make her very happy.. But not like this.. Not by running away.. She gently tries to make him understand how important it is for him to let go of his past for a brighter present and future..She requests him to let her heal him. Him and her will always be here, together forever. So, honeymoon can wait.. Dialogues in this scene ... So simple, yet so complex... So soft, yet so impactful... So full of love, yet painful. Lovely.πŸ‘... One of the best things about their relationship is the way these two communicate... Always a treat to watch.

Rudra was frustrated... How can Mala be more important to Paro than him?? What did Mala do to his Paro? Why does she care for that woman so much? all these thoughts clouded Rudra and he lost it. But if he has thought for a second with cool mind... he would have realized that Paro was doing all of it... for him first and only then for any body else... He needed to heal and she knows it.. That is her only goalπŸ‘πŸΌ. What followed was a very sad scene... It was strong, impactful and heart wrecking. What Rudra said to Mala, was bad. Dilsher hitting Rudra was also bad. My heart went out for Rudra and Mala... Dilsher needs to stop pushing Rudra to the edge...If anyone knows better about Rudra's hatred for Mala... It is he, who filled Rudra with it in the first place... Dilsher needs to speak up big time... For Mala to speak, Dilsher has to speak first. Because he is the center of everything that happened 15 years back. 

Today's final scene brought us a step closer to knowing the past... They are slowly but steadily building up our curiosity by letting a piece of puzzle come to light every other day... Today confirmed out doubts of Mala being in a abusive relationship... 

The story is opening up little by little... I am loving it. Can't wait for tomorrow.

Wrote in a rush... Sorry for any mistakes.πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Hope - 9 years ago
Lipstickqueen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Ok finally saw the episode and I quite liked how it went.  The story moved forward and the Parud scenes were fabulous!  Of course my favourite scene is anytime KCM gets told off by our dear Major Saab. Well done πŸ‘   You would think she would learn not to take him on but it seems she's a glutton for punishment.  
Please let Dilsher and Mala tell Rudra the truth soon. He deserves to know what really happened and why it happened.  Paro is right that they can't have a happy future until he deals with the past but I wonder if this is the best way of getting him to deal with it.  Rudra feels cornered and trapped and I wonder if Paro's methods will do more harm than good.  It's one thing to try to get someone to deal with  old wounds; it's quite another to shove them down a person's throat.  I understand why she is doing what she's doing.  Not too crazy about her methods.  

Great job Shweta and T.  Really loved the collage of Rudra and Paro in bed. . . 

Sorry for the late post.
Edited by habs - 9 years ago
-Shwets- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
T πŸ€—

Loved the title ... Will be back β€οΈ

"I no longer believed in the idea of soul mates, or love at first sight. But I was beginning to believe that a very few times in your life, if you were lucky, you might meet someone who was exactly right for you. Not because he was perfect, or because you were, but because your combined flaws were arranged in a way that allowed two separate beings to hinge together." 

Lisa Kleypas

"When someone loves you, the way they say your name is different. You know that your name is safe in their mouth." 
Jess C . Scott

"Indifference and neglect often do much more damage than outright dislike."

J. K . Rowling 

"Often the right path is the one that may be hardest for you to follow. But the hard path is also the one that will make you grow as a human being." 
Karen Mueller

Edited by ultimaterudra - 9 years ago
bolt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Beautiful collages. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Absolutely!!!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

Ooo la la...Major Saab...so naughty!!! β˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜› β˜ΊοΈ

Edited by bolt - 9 years ago
Tennessean thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bolt

Beautiful collages. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Absolutely!!!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

Ooo la la...Major Saab...so naughty!!! β˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜› β˜ΊοΈ

Thank you so much.

The comfort level has gone up a notch higher in Parud relationship and they are very comfy sleeping in that position. πŸ˜›  Paro Bai Sa's smile just made the whole act look so cute. Major is getting naughty day by day and so much wants to spend time with her all alone.