Uttaran

Samiksha Bhatnagar to enter Colors' Uttaran

bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Colors' Uttaran, produced by FilmFarm India will have an interesting track ahead with Meethi (Tina Dutta) bumping into a Muslim family at their abode in Pakistan.

Tellychakkar.com has already reported exclusively about Krip Suri, Rakesh Pandey, Charu Rohatgi, Mansi Sharma entering the show to add spice to the new storyline.

We now hear that Samiksha Bhatnagar will be soon following suit and joining the bandwagon in Uttaran. She has been roped in to play the role of Zubeida, an extremely beautiful lass who is super positive in nature. A very homely girl, she will play the wife of Krip Suri's character, Asgar.

A source states, "While Zubeida would be the positive force in Asgar's life, Asgar would be a contrast to his wife. He will be a completely negative character, a person who has been dealing with a lot of illegal stuff. The couple Asgar and Zubeida would not be enjoying a happy married life."

When contacted, Samiksha who was last seen in Zee TV's Kumkum Bhagya said, "Yes, it is true that I will soon be entering Uttaran. However I will get a brief on things once I start shooting with them."

We hear that while few of the new characters have already started shoot at Manali, Samiksha will begin her shoot in the next few days.