Banner - ParinLyksShakti
Name of the AT - Shikhasaini199

Admins 

ParinLyksShakti
Linda25

Only the admins have the sufficient permission to open the AT

Edited by ParinLyksShakti - 9 years ago
Posted: 9 years ago

Shakti Arora(born on May 16, 1986) is an Indian television actor best known for playing the role of Jigar in Baa Bahoo Aur Baby and Dr. Onir Dutt in Pavitra Rishta. Shakti Arora has also learned Tarot Card reading.

Acting

Shakti began his acting career with a role in Baa Bahoo Aur Baby, where he played Jigar Arvind Thakkar. However, his big break came in Tere Liye (TV series) on Star Plus. He played the female lead's brother Taposh Bimlendu Banerjeee, who was a protagonist. The show ended on April 2, 2011.
He played Mukul in Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo.He also played the role of new male lead Angad Vijay Purohit in the Spin-A-Tale Entertainment show Sanskaar Laxmi on Zee TV. He played the second husband of the female protagonist Laxmi(Vibha Anand). He was later offered the role of the parallel lead Dr. Onir Dutt in the Balaji Telefilms show Pavitra Rishta on Zee TV. He plays the role of a successful doctor and the ex- husband of Purvi Deshmukh (Asha Negi).
Shakti Arora has also done an episodic for the show Yeh Hai Aashiqui on Bindass where he played the role of Mayank.
Shakti Arora played the role of Kavish Mehra in an episodic on MTV India's Webbed show. He played the negative lead in the particular episode

Host

Shakti Arora has hosted two shows. In 2012, Shakti Arora hosted a TV series Gyan Guru on Imagine TV, it was a culture-based quiz show. This show made him more popular and he gained fan following from most generations. In 2013, Shakti Arora is hosting a new and exciting series Science with Braincafe on Zee Q.

Reality Shows

Shakti Arora has also participated in a cookery show Rasoi ki Rani which airs on channel BIG Magic along with Neha Saxena

Special Appearance

Shakti Arora walked the ramp at IIJW 2013 for Beti Foundation along with Neha Saxena
Shakti Arora also visited Durban South Africa for the promotional event at Eastern Bride Fair along with Mrinalini Tyagi

Advertising / Commercials

Shakti Arora have done an Advertising for  Shrishti TMT Steel & RedBus.in TV Commercial

Filmography

Shakti Arora has also done a film in the year 2010. The film's name was It's A Man's World. The particular movie hasnt been released due to producers tiff

• This thread is meant purely for the discussion and appreciation of SHAKTI ARORA aka RANVEER
  • Clean and healthy conversations.   
  • Bashing of the show's actors and characters will not be tolerated.  
  • Bashing of members is not allowed.
  • Refrain from quoting more than three times. It makes the page look messy and increases loading time.  
  • No fighting.   
  • Discussion about the show in general is allowed. 
  • When 150 pages are completed, the next appreciation thread will be opened by me.
  • A bit of chit chat is allowed but stay away from personal attacking of the members.
  • Happy Discussion ðŸ˜³

• Posted: 9 years ago

IF Profile
    http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/10122/shakti-arora/

Do Not Forget to comment twice daily ðŸ˜³

Shakti Arora's Official FB Page 
    http://www.facebook.com/ShaktiArorasOfficialPage

Shakti Arora's Twitter Account
    http://twitter.com/shaktiarora

Shakti Arora's Official Youtube Account
    http://www.youtube.com/OfficialShaktiArora

Shakti Arora's Twitter Fanclub
    http://www.twitter.com/shaktiaroraweb

AT Links

Blogs written by Shakti Arora on his website - http://www.shaktiarora.com

My First Blog18th February, 2014

Hi everyone, 

This is my first blog ever..not very much use to this..but this is kinda fun..to write my thoughts so that i can share with u all.. And since this is my first write up ever let me introduce myself..as in what i am in real life.. I am a very simple down to earth person.. very passionate about my work..have big dreams..high ambitions..which often puts me in a self criticism mode..but i guess its good to be passionate and to love what u do..although many tv actors dont need to really act to get it to the top..but i feel acting is in my blood..and i am made fr films..as i had said tht i hav "big dreams" ;) ..aur waise bhi kisi ne kaha hai ki sochna hi hai to bada socho..sochne mein tax thodi na lagta hai.. 

Recently apart frm acting i explored a new territory of being an anchor..which is very unlike me..n infact it was almost forced on me..but luckily i got hang of it..n now i thoroughly enjoy it as well..hosted several live shows as well as tv shows..it gives kind of an adrenaline rush to me..:) 

One more part which is very close to me is my spirituality.. i didnt knw abt this term around 4 yrs back at all..n to be frank, i use to get irritated if someone use to follow it..i use to run from it..but life had some other plans for me..there was a sudden interest to know about my future..so i learnt tarot card reading, numerology, reiki, pranic healing..everything gave me solace..n by all this i mellowed..started understanding life better..but again m not god..so still coping up with lot of things..n enjoying life coz its not a problem to be solved but a reality to be experienced. 

Signing off now..i will keep sharing my thoughts..so stay tuned..god bless all..;)

Shakti Arora in Shrishti TMT Steel AD

Shakti Arora in RedBus.in AD

Shakti Arora at Durban for Easter Bridal Fair 2013

Shakti Arora Hosting 10th Birla White Yuvaratna Awards

ParinLyksSakti
    Linda25
    ShaktifanSwati
    vandithajeru 
    Shikhasaini199 
    gomathi2

Are u a fan! Hit  Button 

DO NOT HIT LIKE IF YOUR NAME IS ALREADY ADDED!!

free to use but credit need to be given to Parin 

Name - Shakti Arora
    Birthday - 16th May, 1986
    Sun sign - Taurus
    Nickname - Magic
    Hometown - Mumbai
    Describe Yourself - I follow simplicity. I am very ambitious and follow my work. 
    Strength - Flexible
    Weakness - Sensitive
    Do you believe in destiny - I believe Gods Grace is everything
    What can easily impress you - Honesty and down to earth attitude
    You are crazy about - Shopping
    Hobbies - Tarot Reading and Numerology
    The best moment of life - When i bought my dream flat
    Favorite song these days - Kyunki Tum hi ho...I guess it has become an anthem now...
    An unforgettable day of your life - The day i received my first Pay Cheque 
    Your daily routine in short - Eat, Work and Sleep.
    What's your favorite passtime during free times on the sets - Playing games
    Favorite hangout places in Mumbai - Malls are the only tourist places left
    Craziest fan encounter so far - When i was shooting on the road, a very old lady came up and thought that in real life i am onir and showed so much of love...it reminded me of my late grandmother...Well its not the craziest but emotional...finally i met her and gave her a hug and signed autograph for her...since she is not from Mumbai she comes every year now to meet me.
    The best compliment ever received - That i am Aamir khan of TV. 
    Your inspiration - Amitabh Bachchan 
    You are incomplete without - God's Grace 
    Your thinking about relationships - Once i am into it i dont like to break it 

and lastly 

Your message to fans - I love u all for giving me so much love and support...I promise i will keep entertaining you all my life. 

Welcome all ðŸ˜³
    Congo to all my friends all the pankhas...finally our wait is over