HUMSAAYA#3... New thread link on pg 148(Page 93)

Posted: 2014-10-23T21:28:03Z
Nice update.   Nice idea of Maan to have Anu & RB engagement so his Dadimaa is happy.  I hope Meera memory comeback soon.  How long is Maan and Geet going to hide their wedding?
1 Likes this
Posted: 2014-10-24T20:40:26Z

Update today ...
0 Likes this
Posted: 2014-10-25T03:07:42Z

Updating now...
1 Likes this
Posted: 2014-10-25T03:08:08Z
Originally posted by priya111111

aagayi main

Bhabhiii... JiiiLOL
1 Likes this
Posted: 2014-10-25T03:11:16Z
fresh page chahiye kya?
0 Likes this
Posted: 2014-10-25T03:15:01Z

Thanks you bhabhi ji for the lovely banner...

Hello friends... Thank you very much for the Diwali wished ... Enjoyed a lot this time... Here is the next part of Humsaaya... Will be waiting for ur reviews as usual...

Part # 35

Humsaaya...

She saw how maan very casually turned the Lappy into his direction and started typing with one hand and showing geet... There was no awkwardness between the that usually exits between a boy and a girl... They were very casual... As far as she remembers... Geet came recently... But with maan she is casual and close... .. How is it possible... Maan always keeps distance with every one... Even with Anu... He doesn't touch her unnecessaryly... And here geet is ... And being maan's wife she is not able to make that bond... And get close to him...

She silently went away from there with a determination to know more about her and maan's relation... When and how their marriage happened... And whether maan is happy with her or not... She need to know more to make her marriage work...

All gathered at the table for breakfast...

Maan was talking to dadi about his schedule...and meera is quietly listening...

Maan - dadi... We all will be coming late for a couple of days... Or may be this full week... We are bidding for the construction of  new stadium in Delhi... And we have to prepare everything before hand... I personally will be handling this... 

Dadi - but.. Maan I heard that they are offering very less amount...

Maan - how do you know dadi...

Dadi... I have my sources maan... Now tell me how you are going to do it... I don't want KC.. to run into losses...

Maan - yes dadi... They are offering less... But I believe if you do ur planing... We can make profit... Thought marginal... But It will build good will... So we are in for it...

Dadi - hope every thing goes well...

Maan - I am done dadi... Veer... Come directly to the office after the site visit... I am depending on you ... Get the details correctly... 

Veer - yes.. Bhai... I will come before lunch...

Maan - Okk then... Well have a meeting then...

Maan - geet and Anu... Do prepare the budget separately... I will see through it once it's done...

Both geet and nodded... 

Anu - but bhai why do we need a seperate budget... We .. Geet, Adi and myself will prepare the budget...

Maan - In this way u r not going to learn any thing... I know all the work will be done by Adi and you simply add ur two cents... This time I want you to prepare the complete budget with out anyone's help... Get the details prepare the budget according to them... And geet will also prepare the budget file separately... Grab the opportunity and be successful... If you succeed in this and if ur work is selected and being family I have something for the winner... So I expect you two not to discuss anything ...

Maan finished his breakfast and got to leave for office... Anu and geet... Come with me... As veer will be going to the site...

Anu - I have my car... Bhai...

Maan - yes Anu... You got ur car... But that's at the service centre... You simply forget and I have to do that also... Make it fast... 10 min... Max...

Anu and geet ran to their respective rooms... Maan also went to his room...

Dadi - meera... What r you doing today...

Meera - nothing dadi... Anu had finalised the design... I am planing to visit the mall for the material...

Dadi - good... Even I am planing to do some shopping... We both will go... Naina will join later after picking up angel...

Naina and meera agreed...

Upstairs...

Geet is searching for her mobile... She couldn't find... She remembered that she has left it in maan's room and came out to go to maan's room... Anu came out at the same time...

Anu - let's go geet...

Geet - you carry on anu... I have to get my mobile...

Anu nodded and went away...

Geet went inside maan's room... She searched maan's room and looked for her mobile... She found it below her pillow... He took it and dropped it in her bag... She looked around and the room was scattered with clothes and papers...

Geet shook her head and murmured - maan... He is child at times... No one will say that this room is of MSK...

She took the towel and dropped it in the laundry bad and gathered all the papers... And clipped them and secured them in his study table... When she was about to turn... Two hands hugged her tightly baring her from moving,... Maan... She moaned...

Maan - I love it when you moan my name mishty...

Geet blushed... And closed her eyes enjoying his closeness... Maan held her more tightly and he too closed his eyes taking her scent...

The ring of his mobile brought the out of their beautiful moment... It was Anu who called him...

Maan took the files and his laptop bag... geet too the files from his hands and said... Let's go... Maan held by her waist and they moved... As they reached near the steps... Geet slowly moved a little distant from him... He understood and kept his hand in his pocket... They came down in silence... 

Meera observed them coming down... They both were not talking... But she could see the comfort... The little distance is screaming about their comfort... She reminded of the morning incident... She again remembered herself to ask dadi about her relation with maan before her accident...

Dadi - all the best Anu and geet... 

Khurana constructions...conference room...

Veer just entered the conference room... He gave the file to maan and sat beside him... Maan started to read the file... When he called maan... Maan immediately arranged for the meeting... 

The office staff present there is wondering what is the reason of this urgent meeting... That to all from finance and design departments...

Maan stood up and addressed his staff...

Maan - As you all know... Govt is planning to construct a new stadium... And has invited many companies for the same... We are also going and I want to grab this deal ... 

Sasha - but MK... It's not feasible at the rate they are offering... Why to take it up and endure losses... I think we should not take it up...

Maan - I know Sasha...by doing this... We can get more contracts from the govt.. If we successes in satisfying them in this ... And the good will of the company will rise and we are going to be one step ahead ... So I want designs accordingly...

Sasha - as you say MK... I will prepare the rough designs and show it to you... Then we can make the changes and submit it...

Maan - not only you Sasha... But this is for every architect in ..KC... 

Suddenly there is noise every where...

Maan - yes .. What you heard is correct... This is a challenge to your talent... Who ever gives the best design with in the cost... That person will be the in-charge of the entire project... And this may be your lifetime opportunity... But... The designs will pass through me and veer... All of you will submit your designs by next week and the best one will be selected... So... Use ur brains... Get the best out of you... And  don't forget to follow rules... And guidelines given by the govt...

The architects present in the conference hall are delighted... But one... Shasha is not happy... But who cares... 

Maan - and the same for finance also... But you have to do it in a team... One architect and one finance person... And I want the best of result...  Select ur partner and do the work... 

Maan came back to his cabin and started doing his work...

Sasha teamed up with her chamchi tasha and Rahul... He is in finance department... One more architect... Yash.. With geet and Adi... One more architect... Chirag with Anu and Romeo...

All the three of them started their work...Sasha asked Tasha to read the guide lines and explain it to her later... Rahul said he will prepare the rough budget and they will coordinate later...

Yash.. Adi and geet went to yash's cabin and they started to go through the guidelines thoroughly... Once they finished they will start the work...

Chirag ... Was shivering... As he has to work with Anu who is MK 's sister... He can't argue or cut her words... He silently followed her and Romeo followed him...

Anu understood their dilemma ... She is a reserved girl... She interacted with staff only when required... And would mind her work... As veer and maan are very protective of her.. And Scared very single person in the office... To behave with Anu when she joined ... So staff also maintained distance... 

Anu - see guys... ... I am as normal as you people are... It's just that we didn't get the chance to  work together... I am reserved but it doesn't mean I am proud... Am I clear... So just let's start the work... As you know how our boss is... 

Chirag and Romeo eased... They thought she is not what they thought... 

Chirag - mam... He is ur brother... And u r scared of him...

Anu - yes... He is my brother... The best brother in the world... But he is my strict boss too... You all will have normal class when u make mistakes... But for me there will be SPECIAL class... So imagine how our boss is... And no mam... Ya Ms. Khurana plz... Call me ananya... Ya Anu...  I prefer Anu though ... So let's get started...

Chirag and Romeo smiled at her words ... They thought Anu is not what they thought...And they also started their work... 

The office is full busy... Even in the lunch time nobody was ready to leave the work... It's rare that they get such an opportunity to work and show their talent... Geet came to Anu and pulled her to have lunch with others... Even maan and veer were busy talking with the officials ... They had to obey geet as it's lunch time and maan always had lunch with them ... 

Their lunch time was cut short as they all r busy... Even their talks were minimal... Not like very day... 

It's was night... Nearly dinner time when maan and others came home... Meera, naina and dadi are waiting for them...

And meera witnessed maan - geet's closeness once again... When geet tripped a step .. Maan held her and supported thus avoiding her to fall and his concern for also...meera remembered geet falling on the steps incident and how maan carried her to her room few days back...

Here is the update... Waiting for reviews as usual...

Plz... Ignore mistakes...

Edited by -indu- - 2014-10-25T03:27:55Z
Posted: 2014-10-25T03:21:53Z
ab meera ki dimaag mein doubts aana shuru hogayi hai maan aur geet ki comfortable dekhkar. chalo acha huwa tabhi tho zor lagayegi apni dimaag parLOLsab busy busy project karne mein.Edited by priya111111 - 2014-10-26T06:14:53Z
1 Likes this
Posted: 2014-10-25T03:41:18Z
Awesome update 
1 Likes this