HUMSAAYA#3... New thread link on pg 148(Page 61)

Posted: 2014-08-26T11:26:31Z

updating now...
0 Likes this
Posted: 2014-08-26T11:30:53Z
0 Likes this
Posted: 2014-08-26T11:44:49Z
0 Likes this
Posted: 2014-08-26T11:45:21Z

0 Likes this
Posted: 2014-08-26T11:45:59Z

0 Likes this
Posted: 2014-08-26T11:47:37Z
0 Likes this
Posted: 2014-08-26T11:53:44Z

Hello Dearies... How are you all... Thank you all for the likes and comments... They really matter... here is the next part... hope you all will like this too...

Part - 31

Maan - what happened to you... And why didn't you tell me till now... 

Geet - Maan ...nothing happened to me... I am fine... And what can happen to me when bahudur kaka is with me... He used to follow me in car ... As I used to go by bus... Now listen... When I was in my first year graduation... I had a friend... She used to come from near by village... They were from a middle class family... She was a bright student... He father was a farmer and he got her married then... We were just 19 years old... I couldn't go to the marriage as it was sudden and we were on vacation... Myself and tej veerji went to Mumbai... I came back after her marriage... I went to her village with bahudur kaka... When I reached there... All the relatives were fighting... I couldn't understand any thing... The girls relatives were accusing boy for my friends condition... I went inside and looked for her... She was lying on the bed and looked very pale... I some how felt she needed a doctor... I asked her mother about the doctor... But no body called any doctor... I went to bahudur kaka and told him the situation... He talked with my friends dad and we took her to Amritsar hospital... When we reached hospital and they were taking her by the stretcher... I saw... I saw... Maan pressed her hand... Giving her courage... Geet continued... I saw blood maan... She was bleeding heavily... She was taken to ICU... The groom and his parents also came there... The doctor came out and lashed out the groom... She threatened him that she would file a police case for behaving like an animal on their first night...the doctor later told that my friends has stitches... She has a huge blood loss and was in ICU for five days... Later she recovered... And went away... But she was sent to her in- laws place despite all these happenings ... This had left a scary scratch on my mind..and my heart... I was scared of intimacy since then...

Maan - how inhuman of him... Such mad people should be punished...  they are shame on humanity... then how did you overcome your fear...

Geet continued - when I was in my PG... I was in hostel in Delhi... My roomie is my best friend even though she was my senior... We used to share each and every thing .. Once I told about my fear of intimacy... She suggested me to see a psychiatrist ... I went and took counselling for that... No one knew about this...

Maan hugged her... You should have told me earlier geet... I would have waited...

Geet - no maan... I wanted this... It is good that I didn't tell you... If I would have told you.. You would have waited and the fear may have increased... I feel right now... And no fear...

Maan - from now on I want you to share any thing with me... Never keep it within your self... Will you... .. Geet nodded her head and maan kissed her good night... Geet to wished him good night and slept ...

Early morning... Maan woke up with the sound of birds chirping... It is more as they are near to the river bank and between trees... He turned to see geet sleeping in his arms... She looked serene ... And cute... .. Maan kept on looking at her... Some time later geet also woke up... And smiled at him...

Geet - good morning maan...

Maan - good morning jaan... And he pulled her into a kiss... And then said...this is definitely a good morning...

Geet blushed... She sat up taking the duvet... Maan also sat and they watched the sunrise ... It was a beautiful scenery... Geet asked him whether they can go into the water...maan agreed... They both went into the water... Maan swam for some time... And geet was also in the water... Not too deep into the water... Maan saw sitting on a rock... She was wearing robe... He came around and pulled her into water from behind... Geet was scared... When she saw maan... She pouted and said... You scared me maan... You are becoming naughty day by day... Really... Now I will show you what is naughtiness... And he pulled her deeper into the water and pulled her robe...geet protested... Maan this is open place... What are you doing... Maan replied... I know geet... But no one is there and I will not get a chance like this... He took her deep,into the water... Geet got scared and held him tight... Geet said... Maan I am scared... Plz let's go to the bank... Maan denied and said... I am not leaving this chance geet... He pulled her more close and whispered in her ear... Hold me tight and lock ur legs around my waist... Geet blushed listening his words... Seeing no moment.. Maan smirked and loosened his grip... Geet immediately held him tight and snaked her legs in a tight hold... Maan laughed ... I know my way mishty... now what will you do...geet hugged him tightly blushing heavyly... He had some underwater romance... When geet reached the river bank.. She was completely red... She ran into the tree house and changed into fresh pair of clothes... Maan also came and changed... They both left to the farm house... 

While returning geet showed him some more parts of the farm house that he hasn't seen...

They reached the farm house... They had their morning coffee and they were ready to leave... When they came out... The driver came and said that the car has some problem... They have to wait till another car came from Amritsar... Geet was not ready to wait... She saw a lorry taking fruits and veggies to the factory... So she suggested that they could go by that and from the out skirts of Amritsar they could hire a taxi... Maan was ok and they both sat on the back of lorry... They enjoyed the ride... Geet showing different places on the way... 

By BF time they reached handa house...  Anu and Raashi teased her a lot... They all went to the golden shrine for blessings...

On their way back... One baba came to them and smiled at geet... She tooked his blessings... He said... I won't give you blessings... Babaji will shower them on his deciples  but I will give you an advise...neither life is a bed of roses nor a bed of thrones... It is a mixture of both... To know the value of happiness one has to go through the pain... By listening those words geet got scared... But maan assured that he will be there with her ... Baba smiled and went away... 

In Handa House... Evening time

Jasmeet came to geet... She handed her some gifts to dadi and others at KM... She sat with geet and started helping her in packing those gifts... 

Jasmeet - Geet you have stepped into the holy bonding of marriage... Which is very delicate... It is ur efforts that make it strong... You have to weave the thread called marriage with love and patience... the the more love and affection the thread will be more stronger...

For a marriage to succeed the first and foremost thing that should be there is trust on you partner... In a marriage you have to trust ur partner completely... It's not wrong in trusting your partner... But it is the responsibility of the partner to sustain that trust...

And then love is also required in a marriage... Whether it's love or arranged...I have read some where that " A successful marriage requires falling in love many times... Every time with the same person"... and I have experienced it geet... I want you to have a successful marriage too... For that you have to trust maan and love him too...

Marriage takes love, trust, respect, commitment, understanding, friendship and faith to make it last longer... And it is in your hand how you treasure it...

I won't say that we didn't have any fights... But our love overcame the differences every time... Remember geet... A relation ship never dies a natural death... It is killed by ego, attitude and ignorance... Don't let you ego come in between you and maan... Always have right attitude and never ignore maan... A man can tolerate anything but ignorance by his wife...

Geet hugged her mother... With tears in her eyes... Thank you mamma... I was scared but now I am confident that I can make my marriage work and make it a success... 

Jasmeet - I know my daughter... She is a winner and never a quitter...

Jasmeet talked for some more time and left from there... Maan came inside and asked...

Maan - done geet... We have to leave in an hour...

Geet - yes... Everything is packed... Let go and meet dadi... She told me to meet her before leaving...When they were about to go... Raashi came inside with Anu 

Raashi - Di and jiju...I have got a gift for you... See this ... She gave packet which is gift wrapped ... Geet took it ... She looked at maan... 

Maan - what is the need Raashi... And you are younger... We should be giving gifts to you... Not taking from you...

Raashi - why jiju is there any hard and fast rule that younger ones cannot give gifts...

Anu interupted... Plz you people fight later... I want to see the gift... Raashi didn't tell me what is in it... She looked at Raashi and said...

Geet removed the wrapper and in side is a photo frame... With wordings written on it...

Geet - thank you Raashi... This is so beautiful... She turned to maan and said.. Right maan...

Maan - yes .. This is beautiful.. Thank you...

Maan and geet went and met dadi... Later they all left for the airport... Raashi too went to Mumbai at the same time... With a little time difference...

Maan, geet Anu and RB reached Delhi by dinner time... 

Dadi stopped them at the entrance... Naina came with arti thal... She took the arthi... And placed the rice bowl at her feet... Geet looked around the house for meera... 

Dadi - meera is not here geet... She is away... I have made sure that she is not here... I want to welcome by badi bahu with all the rituals... I know it should not be like this but in a grand scale... 

Geet held dadi's hand and nodded in no... I am happy dadi... 

Geet smiled and pushed the rice bowl and went inside with maan... Dadi made sure all the rituals were done ... Dadi asked maan to pick up geet and take her to his room... Maan did as dadi said...he is more than happy to deny... He climbed the steps and took her to his room... He went inside and closed the door with his leg... He made her stand on her feet... And said... Welcome to my life geet... Geet hugged him and said thank you maan... 

Maan ... Only thank you... Won't I get any other thing... Geet understood what he meant and nodded a no and was about to leave... He pulled her and got what he wanted...

Anu knocked his door and geet opened the door... Maan was lying on his bed cursing Anu fr disturbing his time with Geet... She came in and said that dadi is calling them for dinner...

Geet went to her room... Changed and came down... Maan was already present and meera was talking to him...

Meera - when did you come maan... Sorry I went out ... Dadi asked me to get something from the market...

Maan - I came by evening flight... And no problem... 

Meera - how was your shimla trip...

Maan - shimla trip... But...

Dadi - Haa maan... How was your meeting with the resort clients... Did it go well... They called in emergency na... Dadi winked at him... Maan got the cue and played along...

Maan - the meeting went well dadi... I am sure the client is very much satisfied... He answered looking at geet...and I too had a great time... Geet was drinking water and she chocked with maan's reply... She glared at maan... Anu and Rb suppressed their giggle... 

Meera - I heard shimla is such a beautiful place... But I don't remember whether I have been there or not... She added sadly...

Maan - Haa... It's really beautifull... I loved the scenery... The beautiful sunrise... The tree house... He added slowly... Geet heard it and dropped her spoon and sat quietly...

Meera asked geet...geet mummy , papa kaise hain... All looked at her stunned... Geet was having tears in her eyes... After so many years she is hearing mamma, papa from her mouth...

Meera looked at everyone... Did I say some thing wrong... I just asked how are geet's parents... What you all are looking at me like that...

Geet - kuch Nahi di... They are fine...

Meera - di? 

Geet - Haa... Woh... Can I call you di? Plz...

Meera looked at dadi... Dadi smiled...

Meera slowly said... Haa... You can call me...Di she said nostalgically ...this seems to be so familiar... She thought... Why I am feeling this... As if I am used to this word... Di... Do I have any siblings... She was thinking ans she had a flash of three children playing... But angel's shout made her come out ..

Angel - pari... You are back... She ran to Geet and Geet picked up her and placed her in her lap... Angel said... I missed you so much...

Geet - me too. Angel... I too missed you...

Maan - see Anu... Looks like angel haven't missed us... She directly went to geet... 

Anu - yes bhai... No body missed us here... She didn't go to RB Also...

Rb also made a sad face... Angel looked at all of them... But again turned to geet and asked... Did you get what u promised... She asked...

All were interested in knowing what angel asked and what geet got for her...

Naina - Angel ... Get down now... Let geet have her dinner... And come have ur milk...

Angel - no mamma... I want to see them first and pari promised me... She said cutely...

Geet - Angel.. I got them.. That are in my room... Will give you after dinner...

Anu - what is it geet... You didn't tell me anything...

Geet - I got something for angel... It was delivered in last minute so I couldn't show it to you... 

Angel - pari.. Plz make it fast... I want to see them now...

Naina - angel ...

Angel - mamma plz...

Geet - ok... I will give it to you now... But finish the milk first... Will you...

Angel - yes...

Geet got up and went upstairs to get the packet... When she came down angel was done with her milk... She gave the packet to angel... Angel took it with great pleasure...

Everyone gathered around angel to see what geet has got for angel... Angel opened the first packet and there were few dresses... She then opened the second packet... It had a doll and some dresses same as in the first packet... 

Geet showed one drees and then same dress of a doll size... Angel was very happy... She hugged pari and said ... Thank you pari... I like it very much... From now on I will dress up my doll just like me... She happily showed the dresses and do To dadi... And everyone present there...

Anu - geet aise ideas kaha se Aate hain tumhe...

Geet smiled and said... I used to do this in my childhood... Mamma used to stitch my dresses... And with the left over cloth I used to make dresses to my dolls... I told this to angel once and she also wanted the same... I called someone who does this work and ordered them for angel... 

Naina - what is the need of all this geet... You all are spoiling her too much... First veerji, then RB  and now you also joined them...

Geet - what are you saying that angel is getting spoiled but angel is good girl ... She turned to angel and said... Am I right angel... Angel replied... Yes angel is a very good girl...

All laughed at angels cuteness... Naina gathered the dresses and took angel to put her to sleep...

Meera was watching all this calmly... She was thinking... Why I never get such ideas... It's been over a month I am here in KM... But I never did anything for the family... Not even to angel... And geet... She is just a family friend and she is always doing something or the other to the family and everyone is so affectionate towards her... I will aLso d something

She was brought back by Anu... Anu asked...  Where are you meera... Is anything bothering you...

Meera smiled weakly and nodded a no... Anu turned other side and concentrated on others talks...

Dadi wished everyone a good night and went away from there...

Rb said .. Anu... Let's play cards... I want to spend as much time as I can... I am returning back to b'lore tomorrow...

Anu - what tomorrow... What's the urgency... Spend some more time with us... You came first time after joining in your job... It's been a year you have come...

Rb... I have a job there Anu and it's been 10 days I came here... And no one will give these many leaves... He then looked at maan and said... Will you give bhai...

Maan was still not talking to RB... For his prank... But he can't show that in front of all... So he replied... No... I won't...

Rb - see ... Even bhai will not give... So I have to leave...

Anu was sad but she can't do anything ... It's true that Rb has to go...

So she agreed.. She asked  geet and meera to join... Meera agreed as she is not sleepy...

And  bechara Maan...LOLLOL

Here is Xtra Long update... Over to you guys...

PLz Ignore mistakes...

Pics by Me, Dona, Rashmi, priya valli ...  awesome edit by Lakshu... Love you girlsHug

Edited by -indu- - 2014-08-26T12:19:14Z
Posted: 2014-08-26T12:00:54Z

Mera net bohut tang karr raha hain...Cry

Finally updated...Big smile

Edited by -indu- - 2014-08-26T12:20:11Z
4 Likes this