HUMSAAYA#3... New thread link on pg 148(Page 4)

Posted: 2014-06-24T23:18:31Z
Updating in few minutes
0 Likes this
Posted: 2014-06-24T23:51:49Z
waiting
0 Likes this
Posted: 2014-06-24T23:53:59Z

jaldi jaldi
0 Likes this
Posted: 2014-06-25T00:01:47Z

numbers seekh rahi ho priyaShocked
0 Likes this
Posted: 2014-06-25T00:02:57Z
Originally posted by -indu-

numbers seekh rahi ho priyaShocked

haan bhool gayi hoon ab choti ko sikhane ka time aagayi hainaLOLLOLLOL
0 Likes this
Posted: 2014-06-25T00:05:13Z
waiting
0 Likes this
Posted: 2014-06-25T00:06:30Z
be ready
0 Likes this
Posted: 2014-06-25T00:07:03Z

Hello Friends... I am very sorry for being late... Update was ready... but after opening the thread... my net  was gone... so the delay...Hope you will enjoy this part... 

Part -24 

Geet started telling about her family and how they were married...

Geet - Meri family Amritsar se hain Anu... Mere dadaji bhi bachpan se hi wahi the... Unke bohut saare farms the... Woh kehti karte the... Baad mein mere dadaji ne factory shuru ki... Aur business badhta gaya... 

Papaji bhi bhi usse aur aage badhaya... Food processing units khol ke... Hamare yaha... Fruit juices, pulps...milk shakes... Flavoured milk... Everything related to fruits ...and vegetables ...like different types of ketcheps... Sabhi tarah ke bante hain... Aur export bhi hote hain... Aur hamari rice brand bhi hain... Basmati ka... And Jo kuch bhi factory mein process hota hain Woh sab Humare farms se hi Aate hain...bahar se Nahi khareedte hain...

Papaji business dekhte hain ... Toh maa farms ... Aur tej veerji export dekhte hain... 

Dadaji toh ab Nahi rahe... Dadi hai.. Jo bohut strict hain... Papaji aaj bhi darte hain... Darr se zyaada unhe respect karte hain... Mere dadaji bohut maan dete the dadi ki baat ko... Jo baat dadi kehti thi Woh(dadaji) us baat par zaroor vichar karte the... Aur papaji bhi... Tabhi toh mama farms dekhti hain..dadi ke kehna pe hi mamma ne yeh zimmedaari li...veerji ki padhayi hogayi hain aur Woh bhi business dekhte hain papaji ke Saath... Zyaada tar bahar jaane ka kaam veerji hi karte hai ... matlab export ki

Mere papaji ki ek behen bhi thi... Simi bua... Papaji kehte the Woh bohut sundar thi aur samajhdaar bhi... Meera di unhi ki beti hain... Bua toh ab Nahi rahi... Koi complication thi meera di ke janam ke waqt aur uski wajah se bua ki death hogayi...meera di was only one week old then... and I was not even born then...

Anu asked aur meera ke dad...

Geet - meera di ke dad bhi Nahi hai... Papaji kehte hain Woh kabhi meera di ko dekhne hi Nahi aaye...koi bhi unke baate mein baat Nahi karte... Bas papaji hi baat karte the kabhi kabhi bua ke bare mein... Dadi toh Naam bhi Nahi leti thi...pata nahi kyun... shayad unko dukh toha hoga...

Meera di mujhse kareeb do saal badi hai...aur tej veerji 3 saal bade hain...Hum bachpan mein bohut masti karte the... Bohut khelte the... Jab meera di 14 saal ki thi tab unhe pata chala ki Woh papaji ki beti Nahi hain... Tab se unka bartaav change hogaya...Woh bohut badal gayi... Woh bohut ziddi hogayi thi... Har baat par zidd karti thi... Aur mama se bhi ladti thi... Unhe Lange laga tha ki papa aur mama unke aur mujh mein farkh dikhate the, lekin aisa kuch Nahi tha...Unhone kabhi bhi mujhe aur meera di alag Nahi samjha ... Yeh baat main jaanti hoon... Mama ko toh bohut bura Lagta tha... Woh Kayi baar royi bhi thi...Meera di ne baat karna bhi band kardiya tha Mujhse aur veerji se ... Veerji toh padhayi ke liye hostel chale Gaye... Aur meera di ne bhi zidd ki hostel jaane ki... Phir papa ne unki zidd maan li aur unhe hostel bhej diya...school ke baad... Meera di tab se ghar se bahar hi rahi... Mamma, papa ne kitna samjhaya unhe... Lekin Woh Nahi maani... ...phir unhone graduation kiya ... Fashion designing mein... Woh Mumbai mein ek fashion house mein kaam Karne lagi... Papaji aur mamma ne  bohut koshish ki unhe wapas Amritsar laane ki... Lekin Woh Nahi aayi... dadi  unka shaadi Karne ki faisla  kiya ... Meera di ko Amritsar bulaya... Meera di aayi aur phir chaligayi...ladke walo ko di Pasand aayi aur unki shaadi pakki kardi gayi..  Di ne kuch Nahi kaha tab...shaadi ke kaam bhi shuru kardiya tha... Main bhi Delhi mein PG complete karke ghar gayi thi ... Aur shaadi ke kaam mein lag gayi... Meera di tabhi Nahi aayi thi... Kuch hi din the shaadi mein... 

Ek din main mamma ko help karr rahi thi ghar ki Saaf safai mein... Aur main ek lamba as stool pe chadke ghar ke main door ke upar Saaf karr rahi thi... Aur tabhi Kisi ne darwaza khola aur stool hila, Maine kuch Nahi paida hua tha support ke liye... Aur stool ke hilne se main neeche gir gayi... Lekin main nahi giri... Kisine mujhe girne se bachaya tha... I fell into his arms... Geet told Anu...( guys... This scene is in earlier chapters... Jab geet maan ko pehle baar dekhti hain)

Anu - yeh baar toh tumne pehle bhi batayi... Ab bolo kaun tha Woh... Koi pehchana wala hain Kya...

Geet - Nahi ... Main tab unhe Nahi jaanti thi... Infact Woh hamari pehle mulakat thi...

Anu - ab baat bhi do... Kaun hain Woh...

Geet smiled and looked at maan ... He was checking his mobile seriously... But she knew he is listening their talk...

Rb - ab baat bhi do bhabhi...

Geet - socho... Kaun hosakta hain... Tum unhe jaante ho... Bohut kareeb se...

Anu - OMG... You mean bhai... Sachi... Bhai the Woh... Lekin Woh kyun aaye waha...

Geet - Haa Woh maan hi the... Maine unhe uss din pehli baar dekha tha...  Woh aur dadi aaye the gayatri dadi se Milne...

Anu - geet ruko... Ab maan bhai ki baari... Bhai aap boliye... Aap dadi ke Saath kyun Gaye...

Maan remembered his conversation with dadi...

Maan and Rohan returned to Delhi from Amritsar after their little adventure... A week later dadi called maan to have a serious talk with him regarding his marriage... She was fed up with his constant refusal for marriage... She had talked with gayatri handa and promised that maan will see geet... But how is she going to make him agree... That's the big thing...

Maan knocked the door and entered... Dadi did you call me...

Dadi - yes maan... I have called you... Tomorrow we are going to Amritsar... I have made the arrangements... So plz don't tell me that you have some meetings... And I checked with veer... You have no meetings for two days... There is only a site visit... Which can be done by someone else...

Maan - but dadi suddenly... How can I come... I agree I have no meetings but what if something came up unexpectedly...

Dadi - we will see it then...

Maan - ok dadi... But what's the purpose ...

Dadi - we are going to see a girl there... For u... I have given my word to gayatri that u will meet her grand- daughter and I will not take no for an answer...

Maan - but dadi... This is not right dadi... I don't know anything about the girl and u are asking me to meet her... Directly... I don't know her name also...

Dadi - I know maan... But I don't want you know... If you come to know... You and Rohan would do something like every time and make them back out... And this time I am not going to fall for your tricks... I very well knew what you two are doing behind my back...

Maan didn't answer ... He simply nodded and left from there... But he knew... He was going there to meet geet... He was happy... He wet to his room and opened his cup board...

Ali came to the room... Maan baba... Dadi has asked me to do your packing...

Maan - you wait here... I will tell you what to pack...

Ali wondered what happened to maan suddenly... He never does his packing... It was always him who does the packing... This is first time maan is doing so...

Maan pulled out best of his clothes and asked Ali to pack them...

Next day they left for Amritsar... They reached and directly went to handa house... When they reached dadi got a call and she stopped to attend it and Mann move forward... He pushed the door... And then he felt some one is falling door and he moved a step ahead and caught the person in his arms... He was pleased to see geet... He was on cloud nine... To have geet in his arms... He looked at her face... She has closed her eyes due to the fear of falling... She looked like an angel to him...though she was In her typical avatar... With her patiala suit... Braided hair with little dust fallen here and there on her hair... she was in a messy state...but she looked cute and beautiful to him...

when geet slowly opened her eyes she saw a handsome face and his eyes were very mesmerising and she felt herself going into a trance ... She couldn't stop herself...  She couldn't  avert her gaze also..., 

They were brought back by jasmeet' voice... Geet... She came running seeing her falling down... Maan slowly made her stand and asked... Are you alright... Geet nodded... Dadi came by then and  introduced maan to jasmeet... Jasmeet wished them and sent geet to inform Gayatri about khurana's arrival...

Geet left from there... But maan was still in a trance... He was wondering ... did that really happen... She was in her arms and he could feel her skin and her smell... He felt blessed...

Dadi was talking to jasmeet... Gayatri Handa came... 

Both the dadi's hugged and wished each other... Savitri Devi introduced maan ... He took her blessings... Gayatri Handa  was impressed by maan... Even though she Knew him and saw him... But that was long back... Now he turned into a handsome man... Gayatri Handa knew maan... through savitri Devi... But knowing through other person is different from meeting or knowing the person directly... Indeed maan impressed her in his first look itself... Gayatri handa was very happy for savitri when maan stood up for his family in a very small age... As she needed more support at that time... She offered help... But maan denied to take any financial help at that time... He just sought out her help emotionally... After what his relatives has done... Savitri Devi needed more emotional support... And gayatri handa played a very big role in bringing her back...

Gayatri - how are you maan... I am very happy to see you... It's been a long time...

Banner .. by PriyaHug

Pics by three musketeersHugLOL

Thank you girls...

Plz ignore mistakes...

Precap...MarriageShockedLOL
Edited by -indu- - 2014-06-25T01:58:54Z