HUMSAAYA#3... New thread link on pg 148(Page 14)

Posted: 2014-06-30T01:27:22Z
Originally posted by tabby999

hi Indu 
just read part 24 ..
love it ..so geet all abt herself to rest of the people ..
happy that anu and rb accepted geet ..
meera was geet'scousin ..
i didn't like how meera behaved after knowing the truth ..
she shoyuld have accepted all with great heart but she did mess ..
maneet momentEmbarrassed
geet in maan's arms ...that is the perfect place for always ..
why u left marriage detail de deti ..

thanks for nice update 
waiting for next 

Thanks... Tabby...

Meera was shocked with the revelation... And got insecured...

Marriage is on the way...

0 Likes this
Posted: 2014-06-30T01:28:15Z
aesome update
plz update soon
0 Likes this
Posted: 2014-06-30T01:28:15Z
Originally posted by rashmivaish

Next update please

Updating...Embarrassed
0 Likes this
Posted: 2014-06-30T01:28:54Z
Originally posted by Devil_kriti

aesome update
plz update soon

Thanks...Big smile
0 Likes this
Posted: 2014-06-30T01:29:12Z

Hello friends... I am here again with yet another update... This is a bit long update as I wanted the marriage to be in one update... I didn't want to split it up... So bear with the length...

A very  thanks to my friends... rashmivaish,  priya111111 and valli30... With out their help I couldn't have completed and updates this... Love you girls...

Here is the next part...

Part -25...,

Maan - I am fine dadi... And I am very sorry I couldn't come earlier... I thought of coming here and show my gratitude personally... But something or the other came up and couldn't make it... I always felt guilty for that... But I am very grateful to you for giving the emotional support at our tough times...

Gayatri - past is past maan ... Let it be there only... No need to remember the tough times... There is no need to remember those things which give only pain... I just want my friends family to be happy and I did what I could do...

And then she introduced geet... Maan she is my younger grand daughter geet ... Geet said a polite hello... She was very shy... Every time she sees maan the scene earlier played in front of her eyes...she then looked at his eyes... She could see Something in his eyes ... She lowered her eyes again as she was unable to handle the intensity in those eyes...

Gayatri introduced jasmeet and asked for refreshments... Jasmeet and geet left ... Geet was very shy in front of maan... So when her dadi asked ... She also left with her mother... She couldn't understand maan... Why is he seeing her like that... It's was their first meeting and... She don't know why SD came with maan this time... Or else only SD would come...

Soon the refreshments were served and all were having a light chat... Later SD and Maan were given guest rooms and they went to their respective rooms... Gayatri handa went with SD to her room... They wanted to discuss their grand children...

SD filled in the details happened and was very sure that they would make a good match... And later on discussed how to break the news to the family...

Maan came to his room and stood near the window remembering geet... And her fall..into his arms... And then he heard geet's voice... Geet was in the garden and was supervising the work going on there... The workers were removing all the plant pots to clear the area. As the marriage is going to take place there in the huge garden and they are cleaning the place to set up the mandap...

Geet - bahudur kaka... Aap yeha jaayiye aap ko aur bhi kaam honge... Mai yeh kaam dekhungi...

Bahudur - Nahi geet beta... Tum hi andar jao... Yaha bohut dhoop hain... Main yeh sab dekh lunga... Bas thoda hi kaam bacha hain...

Geet - kaka aap jaayiye... Aur doosra kaam deklijiye... Agar kuch gadbad hui toh dadi ko gussa aajayega... Mai Yeh dekh lungi...

Bahudur went inside after geet's persistence ... Geet started instructing the workers ... She was in Sun and couldn't see maan standing at the window and admiring her...

Maan saw bahudur came with an umbrella and gave it to geet... Geet made a face and took the umbrella... Maan was awed with bahudur's gesture... Bahudur is very caring towards geet...Even the workers are very loving towards her ... And this type of and affection can be gained only when we are affectionate towards them ... He was very happy... Geet is like that... Every one in the house loves her... And felt contended ...now there is no tension for him... He some how felt she will love his siblings like her own...

Gayatri handa and SD decided that they will talk to the family members after the dinner..

Dinner was peaceful... Inder and tej came back from their work in the evening and met maan... 

(Tej)

As tej and maan are both reserved persons both have not interacted much...

All sat in the garden under the moon... And the weather was very pleasing...

Maan was very restless... He knew gayatri handa and SD are going to talk to Inder about his and geet's wedding... Was scared of Inder's reaction and decision...what will be her reaction...

savitri is about to start the conversation... Maan's mobile rang... It was from veer...maan went a little far and attended the call...

Maan cut the call after talking and came to dadi... Dadi I have to leave for Delhi right ... Veer has just called... There is some problem in the office and even in the site... The workers are at strike and I have to leave immediately... Maan was tensed...he said... Veer is unable to handle the situation at both places.. I have to go...only then we can take over the situation . His anxiety vanished as soon as he heard about the emergency at work... He will not let any one to destroy his hard work...

SD was disappointed... Gayatri looked at her said Its ok... Work is also important... Let him go... We can talk late also...

Tej left him at the airport and Maan went to Delhi... SD stayed... that night and she also left next day promising gayatri to bring maan to meera's marriage... They had planed to announce the engagement of maan and geet's at meera's marriage reception...

Maan came out of his trance when Anu nudged him... Bhai batayiye na...

Maan told his side of story... Excluding some incidents...

Anu- and then what happened...

Geet continued... After dadi left... Next day meera came...

Meera came to Amritsar... She looked very tensed to geet... When geet tried to confront her ... Meera didn't respond... She had created a big gap between her and the family... She used to mingle with them but only when it necessary... She never participated in any family discussions... Geet tried to take another way to know about meera's thoughts... So she asked about her work in Mumbai...

Meera was very much attached to her work... She loved her work... As that would keep her thoughts away from her family... Meera told her about the work... She is one of the designer in a fashion house... She loved to design traditional and ethnic wear... She showed geet her designs... Which were shown in a prestigious fashion week... Meera looked in a dream world to geet while showing her work... Looking at the designs... Geet asked meera to design a dress for her too... Meera readily agreed... Other than the work meera never talked about her life in Mumbai nor her friends... So geet thought meera was more into work than any other things...May be she is tensed about her work... As in this field it is very tough to survive... Meera started her work as geet asked to design a dress for her... Meera was so into her work that she never bothered to know what was happening in the house... She knew as Gayatri Handa told it's her engagement... She didn't react... But when haldi ceremony an others followed she tried to tell them not to force her... But gayatri handa didn't hear her pleas... Meera unwillingly agreed...

SD came for marriage with maan... Everyone was busy... Maan was also helping... He followed geet without making it obvious to every one... Geet was very happy ... She was dancing ... She was singing and all her friends came and she was fully enjoying the marriage... Haldi... Mehendi and Sangeet ceremony were performed with great pleasure...

It was the time of marriage... The marriage was to held at mid night...The baaraat came and and every body was busy with them... Inder and jasmeet we talking to the grooms parents... And taking care on them...

As usual maan was following geet and he noticed geet is in tension... 

She wanted to talk to someone but could not... She is searching for some one... She went to her dadi... But dadi is busy with something... Geet gave a nervous smile San left from there... He thought of asking geet himself as she may confide in him... He just hoped... She will tell him...But then his dadi came and took him to the room where gayatri handa , Inder and jasmeet were present... Jasmeet was sobbing and gayatri handa was putting a brave face but he could easily tell that some thing was bothering her gravely...and even Inder handa was very tensed... Dadi made maan stood in front of gayatri handa and said... Here is the groom... Gayatri... Maan will marry meera...

Maan was stunned at his dadi's announcement... how could his dadi tell something like this... And why is he the groom... What happened to the groom who is to marry meera...

Dadi looked at maan and continued... I know we planned some other thing but it seems this is gods wish... This the only way we could save our honour and meera's life... I wanted maan to marry geet... But I don't have any problem in making meera my bahu... She is your grand-daughter and that is enough for me... And as far as now this is the only solution...

Maan interrupted... Dadi... What are you saying... Will you plz tell me what happened... Why am I the groom... What happened to the groom who is to marry meera...

Inder called maan... Maan turned to Inder... Inder continued... The Groom ran away... His father just now told that the boy ran away... He was forced into this marriage... His father forced him... And now that boy ran away... He was in love with some foreign girl who is his colleague and these people were against it... So only they were in hurry to marry off their son ... So he could be with them... But that boy chose his love over his parents and ran away...his father was saying the groom was with them till now but don't know how he escaped... After leaving he called his father and told about his missing ... They couldn't do any thing ...his father said sorry Leaving us in this mess...I don't know what to do... How am I going to face all the people out there... What will I tell to meera... How will I face her now...

Before maan could respond... Dadi said... Nothing will happen Inder... As I said I have no objection in making meera as my bahu... Maan will marry her... And problem is solved... We need not tell this now to any one... Let the marriage happen and then we will tell them about the change... And the matter later...

Maan don't know what to say... His dadi gave her word... How could he go back now... If he agrees what about his love... He already gave his heart to geet and seen her as his wife... Will he be able to imagine meera now... Will he be able to accept meera as his wife...It is very difficult for him... When he came to know about geet through dadi's words... He came and knew about her... But he never gave attention to meera... May be she is also like geet... Who knows... Atleast he could give a chance... And now after seeing gayatri dadi like that... He thought he could pay her like this for what she has done to their family... 

And most important thing is he knew geet's thoughts about marriage but that doesn't mean she will marry him... He may her dadi's choice but will she agree... What if Inder had already selected a boy for just like his mother... He was not sure... He wondered why he never thought all these things before... Now it's too late... And no point in thinking about geet...

He will always remember geet as his first love... He knew this will be difficult but he will try to make this marriage work... For both his dadi's whom he held very high... One dadi gave him life... And another gave his dadi strength which was needed ... She stood behind SD in her tough times... So his duty is to make both dadi's happy ... if he has to sacrifice his love for that... He will do that also...

Maan said... - I am ready dadi...

SD hugged him with tears in her eyes and said... I know you will stand by your dadi's word and that is the reason I gave my word with out even asking you...

Gayatri came and hugged maan... Her eyes started pouring... She said... I am very grateful to you maan... I would have died if someone would have raised their hands on our honor... What would I have answered my husband.. Thank you maan... Thank you very much... And started to fold her hands... Maan immediately held her hands and plz dadi... Don't do this... I am very small in front of you all...

Maan was seated in the mandap... He was very restless... He knew from now onwards he have to burry his feeling for geet and try to love meera who is going to be his wife... Then meera was brought down by her cousin and she settled beside him... Her face was covered fully with ghunghat... The marriage was performed according to the rituals... Maan tied the magalsutre and put the sindoor.. The marriage was completed and all sighed in relief... Maan and meera took the blessings from SD and then from handas...

Jasmeet took maan and meera to a room... As they have to tell meera about the change of groom before it's too late... And meera might misunderstand them once again...

SD , Gayatri, Inder, jasmeet were present along with tej...

Tej was about to tell something... Maan removed his sehra and tej was shocked to see maan...

Tej - maan you! ...what is this... Where is the groom... Papa... What's happening...

Inder - tej , we should be grateful to maan... When the groom has left the marriage... Maan came in and married meera and saved us from great humiliation...

Tej - what? but papa...

Gayatri went to meera and said... Meera I know I was always strict... But my only aim to protect you... I failed to protect your mother but I wanted a happy and cheerful life for you... And for that I have fixed ur marriage with that fellow... But he ran away... Plz forgive me... I should have talked to the boy... Some where it's my mistake also...I was in a hurry to give a partner with whom you can share your thoughts... As we were a failure in your concern... But maan is not like that coward... I am very sure u will be very happy with the khuranas... And from now onwards I will have no worry for you... Plz accept this marriage... For your family sake... I thinks this was written in your destiny that you have to marry maan... So only he came in place of groom at last minute... Tell me meera will you make this marriage work...

Meera stood silent... She was fidgeting with her pallu... But not talking nor giving any response...Seeing her tensed state... Tej came forward stood beside her and said...dadi..savitri dadi... Maa ... Papa... And maan ... I have to tell you something... I don't know what I did I right or wrong... But what ever I did is just to save everyone and She too agreed...

Jasmeet - don't talk in riddles tej... Don't tell me that you also have a white girl friend... She is afraid that tej might also brigh some white girl. Like the boy... As tej is always on trips to various countries for export orders...

Tej immediately said... mama... No... It's not about me... It's about geet...

Jasmeet - geet ... She looked around for geet... Where is she ... I have not seen her for a some time... She came forward and tell me tej where is geet... Her eyes are ready to water...

Tej went to his mother and wiped her tears which were flowing... Nothing happened to geet... She is fine mom... But with out consulting you all I made a decision...and she agreed too...

Gayatri... Tej... What are you talking... Tell it clearly... And about what decision you are talking... And before all that tell me where is geet...

Tej - geet is here only dadi... In this room...

Gayatri looked around and asked... Where...

Tej turned to maan and meera and called geet... Now it's time...

She slowly removed her ghunghat and showed her face to every one... All are shocked to see geet in meera's place... Shocked is a very small word... For what they felt...

Gayatri - geet... What are you doing in here where is meera... And marriage...

Tej - meera also left the house dadi... She left a letter and ran away from the house... Just before the baaraat came... Geet has seen the letter Raashi has shown her...when and she tried to tell you... But you all were busy...So she came and took me to meera's room... Where Raashi was there... She left a letter and ran away with her luggage... I came in search of you but I couldn't find any of you... So after thinking a lot .. I came up with this idea... That instead of meera geet will marry and we will explain the situation to them later... We thought so as it is the matter of our honor and theirs too...

Tej went and opened the door and called Raashi inside... She came and stood beside Geet..

(Raashi Handa - she is geet's cousin... Gayatri handa is her badi dadi... Lives in Mumbai and still studying ) 

Raashi said... Badi dadi... I was meera di all the time... Even geet di was with us... Some body called geet di and she went away... Late meera di said she has to check her dress as she was feeling uncomfortable and asked me to go outside... I waited outside... Even after 15 minutes di didn't open the door... And when I entered the room... It was empty... And meera di's bag was also missing... And then I found a letter... I was scared... I didn't know what to do... And then I called geet di and told her the matter... She called tej veerji and rest you know...

Tej - and it's my decision... No one is involved in this...So don't say anything to geet as it's my decision and she agreed to it to save our honor... If you had complaints you can punish me...but not geet...

Geet came forward and said... No dadi... It's not veerji's but it's my decision too... If you feel we have done anything wrong then punish me too... As it's me who has got married...

All smiled seeing them... They could see the love for each other...

But jasmeet was not happy... She came forward and pulled geet to face her... Why did you do this geet... How could you both take such a big decision with out informing any of us...

Inder... Jasmeet what are you shouting at them... They did what exactly what we did... We also did this coz of our reputation and our daughters future... And they also did the same... Then why are you shouting at them...

Jasmeet - you are not understanding Inder... What if the boy wouldn't had run away and married our daughter now and left her after marriage... Have you ever thought what would have happened to geet...

All stood silent after jasmeets reasoning... The more frightened was maan...just now he was very happy that he and geet are married... But with jasmeets words he was shaken up...

SD - jasmeet... We can understand your concern...but nothing of that sort happened... So cool down your self... And this is what we... Myself and gayatri wanted... She showed maan and geet... We wanted maan and geet's marrige... And that is another reason we came on that day...but something emergency came up in maan's office and we couldn't talk... But see today they are married with out anyone knowing... This is destiny jasmeet and no one can defeat destiny... See both the groom and bride ran away and we don't know that... We thought we are saving our honor but it's babaji 's wish that maan and geet were to marry this way... May be it's not time for meera's marriage... So only both of them ran away...even if one was here this would have not happened...

Over to you guys... Tell me how it is...

Plz ignore mistakes...

Next update can't promise...

Edited by -indu- - 2014-06-30T02:31:56Z
Posted: 2014-06-30T01:30:07Z
At last got time to comment..
It was a beautiful and a long update..Indu I loved it
Ye kya kiya tumneShockedShockedShocked
Maan Geet ke sapne dekh raha tha aur achanak Meera se shadi karni padi..But some where I think ki Dadi ko ek baar Maan se poochh lena chahiye tha..Though Maan did what she said lekin agar Maan nahin maanta dadi ki baat to kya hota?
Maan was not wrong in marrying Meera as Khurana were indebted to gayatri dadi and he found this opportunity best to repay that debt
and this TezAngryAngryAngry..jab dulhe ke bhaagne ki news ghar waalon ko pata chal gayi to Meera ke bhaagne ke baare me kyun nahin pata chala ..Aur ye tej kya kar raha tha jab dulhe ke bhaagne ke baare me sab baat kar rahe the..
Jasmeet was right..How could he do this without telling anyone in the house..
But wo kahte hain na ki jo hona hota hai waise hi hota hai
It was destiny that maan and Geet were made for each other
so I m forgiving bTej and dadi for doing that with my Maaneet..
Now I want to know ..how Meera reached in KM,Why she is thinking that Maan is her husband..accept my that invisible hug Indu
waiting eagerly for the next update
Edited by rashmivaish - 2014-07-01T02:05:50Z
4 Likes this
Posted: 2014-06-30T01:33:25Z
Res

isbaar comment kar leti hoon...

full couple got exchanged Wink

Shaadi bhi hogayi aur kisko pata bhi nahi chala...LOL

par agar kisne nahi dekha dulha aur dulhan ko tho RB kaunsa pics dekh raha tha ...Shaadi ki ek pic jismaine MG ke chehre the Tongue

Jo hota hai oh ache ke liye hi hota hai...

waiting for more ...

isbaar jaldi dena...
Edited by JeevanaP - 2014-06-30T10:17:25Z
2 Likes this
Posted: 2014-06-30T02:58:46Z

Updated... :-)
3 Likes this