HUMSAAYA#3... New thread link on pg 148(Page 109)

Posted: 2014-11-15T02:31:12Z
kahaan karegi 
yahin ya new page par?
0 Likes this
Posted: 2014-11-15T02:33:49Z

Thanks priya... For the lovely banner...

thank you all for the likes and comments... here is the next part ...

part -37

Meera who was awake saw maan having his dinner and talking to Ali... She was about to go... But maan left his dinner in middle and went away... She followed him ... When she climbed the stairs she saw maan knocking geet's door... She was shocked ... She never thought maan would meet geet at this time... She understood that Ali may have told about her not being well ad he is just showing concern... But is it right to meet somebody at this time... Geet is young girl and unmarked and is staying at KM... Which is not her home... Is it right on maan's part to knock her door at this time...

Meera saw maan went to his room... She also left from there...

Maan searched for the keys... He has spare keys to every room in KM... He got them and went to geet's room through balcony and opened her door...and entered... He saw geet sleeping on the bed.. He approached and sat beside her... He checked her forehead... It was warm... He switched on the lights... And searched for a medicine... When he came back... He saw geet is having problem in breathing... As she has cold... He took another medicine and applied on her forehead, throat ... He covered her properly.. And slipped beside her... Shutting the lights off... He too slept soon because of the tiredness... But sleep was faraway from meera's eyes...

the knock on the door wake up maan from his sleep... he got up and looked around... geet was not there... may be she is in washroom... he pulled away the comforter and stood up to walked to the door to open it...

geet came out of the washroom and saw maan was about to open the door... she rushed towards the door and stopped him...

she whispered... maan ... what r u doing... there could be anyone out side... you go... I will open the door...

maan just nodded and went away through the balcony door... and geet's guess was right... meera was standing out side the door...

Meera got up early... or say she couldn't sleep whole night with maan's thoughts... she got ready early and thought of checking geet... she wanted to know what is happening between maan and geet... it's not that she is having doubt on maan... but as a wife she couldn't tolerate the way geet is comfortable with him... she didn't want anyone to point their relation... so she came upstairs ans knocked geet's door...

Geet opened the door and her breadth got stuck seeing meera... she thought... it's just hit and miss... if maan would have opened the door... she can't even imagine what would have happened...

geet smiled at meera and answers... di... you... 

meera moved at step head entering geet's room and looked around... I just came to check geet... you were not well yesterday right...

Geet smiled and answered... it's just a little headache and cold... nothing big... I am fine now...

Meera nodded and went away... meera thought of going to maan's room also... but thought otherwise... she planed to prepare breakfast to everyone and meet maan at the breakfast table...

At the breakfast table...

maan was present and reading a newspaper... dadi came and wished everyone present there ...

dadi - seeing meera nowhere near... she asked... maan ... how is geet now... 

maan looked at dadi and said... I don't know dadi... I haven't seen her since yesterday...

dadi looked at him... how could you be so careless maan... you are forgetting your duty towards her... dadi said sternly... maan didn't say anything as meera came out of the kitchen with a tray...

meera interrupted... dadi... it's not like that... maan went to her room to check on her yesterday night... but geet didn't open the door... 

maan looked at her and thought ... so she is keeping an eye on me... I have to be careful... 

meera continued... I have checked on geet in the morning... she is fine dadi...

Maan thought... phew... narrow escape...  have to be careful now onwards...

veer came ... bhai... mr. Mehta has called... he want to meet you...

maan - ok.. but why did he call you...

veer - he called you... but there was no response... where is your mobile...

maan checked and said... my mobile...

geet came there and slowly slipped his mobile and sat on her chair...

maan took it and started checking his mails ...

Meera - Maan.. dadi... today I have made breakfast... she said excitedly...

maan just nodded...

dadi - meera.. it's good that you are doing all this... but I would tell you not to involve in all these thing for few more days... you are not completely fit...

meera said in a low voice... I am fine dadi... I just want to make you happy...

dadi - I am happy meera... but I am more concerned about your health... if anything happens to you I will be responsible...

silence spread... meera didn't say anything...  breaking the silence... Anu came sneezing... and with a red face... she is also having cold...

Anu - good morning everyone and sneezed again...

Naina pulled her leg - unique way of wishing morning Anu... and giggled...

Anu whined... Naina bhabhi...

Naina - what happened to you both at the same time... it was geet yesterday and today you... both of you fell ill at the same time... how is it possible...

Geet sighed... veer replied - its quite obvious... naina... if you party daily with chilled drinks...you will definitely fell ill...

geet made a face... as if we want it veer ji... at the end of the day it's us who is suffering...

maan who was listening to the conversation...lost his patience... would someone enlighten me .. what's going on here... and what partied are Geet and Anu attending...

Anu - nothing bhai... everyone is happy for themselves as they are part of the latest project and they are celebrating it in out office canteen... and me and geet are attending it without a break... once it's yash.. another time it's Chirag... and then Adi... and then pinky... and they involved geet too in this... and Romeo gave a party just like that... as he was in good mood... and they even dragged geet as she is in the winning team... so you understand...

Dadi - ohh... everything is fine... but what pinky... she is not a part of any team... she is receptionist right...

Anu and geet giggled... Anu - said... Dadi... mr. manchanda had given a green signal to Adi and pinky's marriage... so she gave a party to us...

Maan - then stop attending parties... nobody is compelling you to right...

geet - it doent look nice.. maan... we are working in the same place... so sometime times you have to ...

maan - not at the cost of your health geet...

geet - as I said some times we have to... even thought it caused some discomfort...

maan - one should learn how to say a NO...

geet - will that not be rude.. and they are my friends... how can I say no to them...

and the argument started... but neither geet nor maan is giving up... they are quarrelling like school kids and every one is looking at them laughing... but meera again saw how casual they are... maan , who never talks much is arguing with geet on a petty matter... meera felt.. maan is totally  different with geet... she never saw him arguing with veer, Anu nor rb...

dadi - intervened... stop it maan and geet... no one is wrong... maan is correct geet... we have to learn to say no to certain things... but I am with geet.. sometimes we have to do certain thing even that cause you discomfort... and end of the discussion here... have your break fast and go to the office...

maan and geet became silent and everyone finished their breakfast and left for their respective works...

In all these... no one bothered about meera effort... no one said anything about her cooking... even she didn't bother as her mind was somewhere else...

office...

Geet and Adi prepared the budget and thoroughly checked it before finalising...  they didn't want any loop holes... so they check one after another and also cross checked ... 

Geet gave the file and pen drive to Adi... and asked him to secure them ... 

The time flew... Everyone was excited as the time for new stadium bidding has come... If the govt is impressed then KC will reach new heights... And the good will will also increase and this will help in future projects...

Everyone was getting ready... And Adi came hurriedly to maan ...

Adi - maan sir... 

Maan - yes Adi... Give me the file.. I want to review it once before leaving...

Adi didn't respond... 

Maan - Adi... I am asking you something... Come out of your dreams and answer me...

Adi - sir... Sir... the file ...  i...i...is...  mi...  mi...missing... He completed with great difficulty...

Maan stood up and shouted at once... What...

Adi - shivered at his voice... Yes... Sssiiirrr... The ...budget ... file... is ... missing...

Maan - what about the design...

Yash came inside... The design is with me sir... I took it with me yesterday sir...

Adi - I left the budget file in the office itself sir... And now it is missing...

Maan - how can you be so careless Adi...

Adi - I have secured it in the safe sir... Some one has taken from it...

Maan - What ... Safe... How can someone else open the safe... Only there are three keys .. One with me.. One with veer and one with you... Did you forgot your key...

Adi - no.. Sir the key is with me only... And he showed him the key... 

Maan walked out of his cabin and went to see the safe... The safe was not damaged... It seems that the person has another spare key ... But there are only three keys... One with him.. One with veer and the other is with Adi presently... How is it possible... That means someone has made a duplicate key... But who can do it...

Maan - what we will do now... And he sat there...

In few minutes the news spread like fire... Sasha and some others came to the maan...

Geet came late that day... She came running to maan's cabin after hearing the news from pinky...

Geet - Adi sir .. What happened... What happened to the file...

Adi - you were there na geet... Yesterday with me while securing the file...

Geet nodded... And we both left at the same time... How is the file missing... Adi told her everything...

geet - so what sir...we have the file in your computer right... then why are you tensed... get another copy of the file...

Maan -  what? you have that... then what r u waiting for... go and get the file printed...

Adi - SS...sir... geet... some one has deleted the file from my computer... and even the other files...  they have corrupted whole data in my system sir...

maan - what... Adi... what r u saying... you mean to say we have any of the files in your computer...

Adi - y..yes... SS... sir... I have backup for every other file sir... but this I copied it and kept the drive I. the safe itself..

maan sank into the chair... what will we do now... we have no feud get file and how are we going to do the presentation...

Geet interrupted - how much time we have ...

Adi - meeting is in the afternoon geet... we hardly have 2-3 hrs... 

geet - good... Adi sir you remember the figures right... we will try to do as soon as possible... 

Adi - geet.. even if I remember the figures the work will take 4- 5 hrs time... to write and then compute...

geet - what if I write ...

Adi - it's not possible geet... you have to write continuously for hrs... it will hurt you ...

geet - it's  my problem sir...  you go and get everything ready.. in the conference hall and ask some one to help us ...

Adi went away... and everybody also left...

maan who was quiet till that time spoke... leave it geet... I will withdraw form the bidding...

geet went to maan and said... no.. you are not... I will not let you... how can you think like that... you don't have to worry.. when Adi and me are here... you just check the designs... and come to the conference room... 

maan - do you thinks it's possible geet... how will you write continuously... it's impossible geet...

geet - no.. possible for me maan... I have told you once... I can write with both my hand... so if I feel pain in one hand.. I will continue with other ... there will be no break and we can complete it by time...

maan smiled as he remembered the restaurant incident...

geet naughtily said... only when they get their reward...

maan - reward... what reward... and he took both her hands in his hands and kissed them... is this enough...

geet - yes and they will work in jet speed now... and giggled ... maan hugged her and geet reciprocated...

the person came to maan .. but stopped seeing maaneet close once again...

geet went to the conference hall Adi and Romeo were present there... and they started their work... maan also joined the after half an hour... he came with yash... he didn't want to take a chance now... so he kept yash and designs with him...

what say... will geet and Adi complete it... and maan has a visitor... who is it...

Edited by -indu- - 2014-11-15T02:53:42Z
Posted: 2014-11-15T02:34:21Z
Nice update Indu..
Meera had a doubt about Geet and Maan and she followed Maan..but after knocking at Geet's room he went back to his room
seeing going to his room ..
ab usko kya pata ki Maan ke paas aur bhi raaste hain Geet ke room me jaane keLOLLOL
she went back but she again checked in the morning
maan baal baal bachaLOL

Meera made breakfast... but she again were surprised to see Maan arguing with Geet..
and forgot about the BF..
File gum agyiShocked..
but hamaari muscular woman hai na
sab kuchh kar sakti hai.. so here her talent of writing with both hands work here...
ye kaun hai jo Maan aur Geet ko dekh raha hai chhup chhup ke..
ab doubt to nahin hai ki geet apna kaam pura nahin karegi..
pakka karegi akhir heroine hai kahaani kiLOLLOL

update soon...
Edited by Rashmi... - 2014-11-15T03:51:07Z
4 Likes this
Posted: 2014-11-15T03:07:11Z

updated
Edited by -indu- - 2014-11-15T03:07:08Z
1 Likes this
Posted: 2014-11-15T03:42:58Z
Lovely update. I know Geet and Adi will make the project on time. I think  culprit is Sasha.
Waiting for the next .
0 Likes this
Posted: 2014-11-15T04:07:21Z
nice part
loved it
meera keeping her eye on maan and geet
maan and geet arguing just like school kids dadi had to intrupt them from their fighting
file is missing it must be kaarnama of sasha...
geet told that they can prepare file in time...her skill of writing with two hands gonna work here...some one came to visit maan and saw the closness of maaneet and the some one might be meera ..
eagerly waiting for the next part
continue soon
0 Likes this
Posted: 2014-11-15T04:12:25Z
Superb..loved it alot
cont Soon
0 Likes this
Posted: 2014-11-15T04:22:31Z
amazing...who stole file ???
of course...it has to be shasha  :)

lets see what maan will do after knowing this :):)

0 Likes this