Rangrasiya

Let's make a deal

Savera84 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

By the time I wake up, I find 3 pages of posts on the latest episode of RR on IF.  So, I do not get to post anything meaningful after I actually watch the episode.  So, I thought I will post something different. 

I must say, members of RR forum are very intelligent and logical.  I will not call myself a member yet, as I am only a 3 posts old.  The way you analyse the characters and the story, your constructive criticism, your vocabulary, your sense of humour and creative skills made me a fan of you all. πŸ˜ƒ

I am head over heels in love with this show.  With the help of you wonderful members, I want to make a deal with CVs and PH 

Let us fist talk about the constraints CVs and PH have to face:

1.   They have to satisfy the channel by garnering good TRPs.  Even we do not like low TRPs.  Do we?

2.   TRP aunties love to see crying heroin, abusing MIL, fights between two brothers or their wives and family disputes.

3.   They do not give a damn to romance.  Even if you show them a girl getting pregnant and give birth to a baby in one single episode, they will be happy.     

4.   Some of you might have remembered that, a particular channel had to approve the protagonist's tie/cravat in his introductory scene.  That hero looked smoking hot at the end of that episode, which attracted fan girls to the show, is a different story.

5.   Each 30 minute episode had to end with some sort of suspense, so, it can lure us back to the show the next day or next week.  We fell for RR hook, line and sinker.  Any doubt?

6.   Each scene had to be shot few times to show the expression of each individual.  One way of doing it is, to use BDs in place of protagonists.

7.   Unplanned time offs ( sick being the main culprit, getting married, having kids, deciding to work on a different show or a movie, deciding to leave the show for  various reasons ) can create a havoc.  What about nature?  Sudden rain, heavy winds, too much sun light, too little sun light and the list goes on.

We understand all these constraints, but, still we want to enjoy the show.  So, can we have a deal please?

A.   As viewers we will be patient and let you unfold the story as you planned   

B.   We will enjoy and be loyal to the show and give constructive criticism only

C.   We will not jump into conclusions as soon as we see a promo, precap or a SBS/SBB segment

D.  We will excuse PH for recycling the pendant of the mangalsutra

E.   Whenever someone is missing, we will assume that they are out on their respective duties or running some errands.

F.   We will not accuse Mala without knowing what happened in the past.  So far we heard only a half baked story from Mohini, which, is not enough to judge Mala.

G.  We understand Rudra's misery.  He doesn't know that his parents have issues.  So, when Mala left, when his classmates taunted him, when his father poisoned his mind against his mother, when KcM said bad things he was devastated.  So, he started hating beautiful women in general and Mala in particular.  We understand that.  He needs time to get over it.  We will give him some time. 

In return we want the CVs and PH to

I.  Tell the story with honesty (don't crack under pressure from outside forces) and pay attention to editing, BG score and bloopers

II. Explain the point of establishing border security, brave major and catching the most dangerous arms smuggler cum terrorist cum whatever Tejawat and don't just forget about it.   

III. Be realistic.  Send Rudra to work regularly.  He is after all a BSD major.  He is just storming off to work, whenever there is a situation at home.  Is it how it works?

IV.  Make BSD premises off limits to every Tom, Dick and Harry.  Sorry to interrupt, but I want to give an example here.  I am a mere Project Officer in a medium sized company and no one from outside (not even my family members) can enter my office without my knowledge.  We have only one receptionist at the front desk.  BSD headquarters and major's office have more security with guards at every nook and corner dammit!

V.  Not just make bad people ask all the logical questions.  Why on earth only villains get to ask all the useful questions and make all the useful comments?  Mohini blamed Rudra for lying about Paro, blamed Dilsher for taking the proposal to Mala and blamed Mala for accepting the proposal blah, blah, blah.  No one questioned her on why she kept quiet when she said she was aware of Sumer's misdeeds, why she herself did not reject Danveer's proposal...

VI.   Tell the story the way you promised because we want to watch it that way and we want to enjoy it for at least 389 episodesJJJ.

VII.  Tell us, how old Rudra is?  This is an important issue in the story line.  That is why I am raising it.  What was he and where was he when he started his 8 year relationship with Laila?  Was he in BSD and was Laila a BSD informer since then?  Or did he join BSD later and she became an informer to help him?  Did she move with Rudra to different places?  If I look at 8 wedding vows and 8 year relationship with Laila, I think there is a Chinese in the CV team, otherwise 8 neither adds up in Rudra's relationship with Laila nor it served any purpose in 8 wedding vows.  For your information, Chinese think 8 is a lucky number. 

By the way, 7 is not my lucky number.  I just made it up for the heck of it.πŸ˜‰

We got the most talented lead pair in Tellywood, the best support cast and a fantastic story.  We also got a good crew, if we ignore, Jhoolelals, sometimes deaf music guys and sometimes blind camera personnel. RR is a love story and we all would love to keep it at that. 

P.S:  I started writing this post a week ago and CVs have already started keeping their side of the deal.  Way to go CVs.  A hug to you! πŸ€—

Finally, I am done.  Deal or no deal?...Comments are welcome

Thanks for reading this extra large post.  Bye for now and love you all😊

Edited by Savera84 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Savera84 thumbnail
Thank you girls for liking my post and replying to my post.  For a silent reader like me, it is a big deal.
just_juhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
a truly interesting and thought provoking post. Have to sit and think about this some more.πŸ˜†
Betterose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Truly a well written post covering all sides. 

I specially agree that we should let this team tell their story. In trying to get the TRPS the story line is sometimes ruined.  I now hear a new negative lead is coming. I hope we do not hit the panic button but give the creatives time to unfold the story.  This is such a super team I do not want to lose it.

Your following line:

VI.   Tell the story the way you promised because we want to watch it that way and we want to enjoy it for at least 389 episodesJJJ. πŸ‘πŸΌ

By the welcome - I am relatively new here too and enjoy reading the analysis of very good writers on this forum.

Nafrat_Mohabbat thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
"By the time I wake up, I find 3 pages of posts on the latest episode of RR on IF. So, I do not get to post anything meaningful after I actually watch the episode. So, I thought I will post something different."

Omg! This so me! After watching the epi i always want to make a post on something but when i come on the forum the same thing is posted already. That's why i dont make a lot of posts on this forum and when i do make one it is so lame that ppl rarely comment on them πŸ˜†
Betterose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ProudArShian

"By the time I wake up, I find 3 pages of posts on the latest episode of RR on IF. So, I do not get to post anything meaningful after I actually watch the episode. So, I thought I will post something different."

Omg! This so me! After watching the epi i always want to make a post on something but when i come on the forum the same thing is posted already. That's why i dont make a lot of posts on this forum and when i do make one it is so lame that ppl rarely comment on them πŸ˜†

πŸ€—