Ashish's clarification on videos defaming him recently in circulation

Posted: 9 years ago
Ashish's clarification on videos circulating recently defaming him(SBB segment)
http://m.youtube.com/?#/watch?v=ni1VL9Ka7Jw

The latter half of the segment shows him clarifying that those videos maligning him are just that of screen tests for a movie he was supposed to do. That's not the real him.

We fans should support him. As somebody had pointed out in AT that even JDJ judges describe him as silent and we all too have seen how humble and sweet he is in all SBB, IF segments, I totally agree and trust him. He's a great guy.

Do check this segment out.
And this I have put up here for all those people who were unnecessarily doubting his integrity and sullying his reputation.

Faith is the foundation of any relationship...

Keep loving Ashish for his simplicity, honesty, soft-spokenness and not to forget for his talent, hardwork, dedication and breathtakingly expressive eyes...Never let your faith dwindle without reason!!!

Love you ashish.. ❤️Edited by GA5if - 9 years ago
You are right. Fans would always love him.
What was the video all about???? Plss someone tell
Originally posted by Fiza1960

You are right. Fans would always love him.

Always..I really admire him for the kind of person he is...sooo down to earth,calm n composed!! Give him any task he'll be seen doing it with such sincerity and dedication...!!
Originally posted by luvraj4ever

What was the video all about???? Plss someone tell

I didn't really bother to check those coz i felt ashish is not like that..but had read lots of posts where people were mentioning that what we now see is not the real ashish, he is faking it and such kind of stuff based on those videos stating he is dressed awkwardly n is behaving strangely therein...

But those people got bashed in the post itself by some fans saying how u can judge him with a couple of videos and that the conclusion is baseless!!! And then comes this clarification straight from ashish...good that he cleared the air.. 😊 Edited by GA5if - 9 years ago
Can I see that videos of ashish.
Please give me the links.
They look real :( but doesnt matter as it was years ago
Originally posted by CrazyBoy-.Hd.-

Can I see that videos of ashish.
Please give me the links.

Sorry..i don't have them at the moment...:(
Maybe someone else can share them here...

Originally posted by Doc_mahe7

They look real :( but doesnt matter as it was years ago

As i said, i din see them..coz i just din wish to believe that he is fake..

He says that those were for a movie that never happened...

Even if they were from real life, v dont care as it is a well accepted fact that people learn n change with time...
Who we see today is praiseworthy n that is all that matters!! Don't u agree???Edited by GA5if - 9 years ago