SS: Games of destiny updated PART 12 on page 44, 45 - Page 35

Posted: 8 years ago

part 3
it was actually very interesting o liked the way Priya & Shurti's bonding taking place ... do Ram lost his heart to Priya at just her first sight good too nice bug why Rajat is here... hope Ram also joins Priya for walk too cute yet short so moving for next to read. ...

part 4
RaYa gelled up with each other very well.. so Ram also join Priya in garden both enjoyed a lot happy to see that... flashback is too interesting hope in present their pain reduce soon... so Priya went with Ram for side seeing too cute... now moving for next...

part 5
when past is so beautiful why present is so painful... RaYa fall deeply & truly in love with each other then what happen that RaYa separated from each other???? ohh god what is Ram's problem always wanted to hurt Priya so sad feeling bad for her moving for next to read...

part 6
awww awesome so finally Ram succeed to hurt Priya but in to return to get hurt more from NeVi convey feels they will surly help RaYa to get out of this mess hope they also succeeds now waiting for pad to reveled hoe it do in next part moving got it. ..

part 7
so finally RaYa become one in past but feels something tragic is surly waiting for next so means Priya really lost her child she was talking in office so sad so much pain is in Priya... but Ram is all set to hurt her without listing her side so heartless person he is now ... thank god Neha us there to take care Priya... moving for next to read further...

part 8
OMG Priya list her 1 & half year old kid.. so cruel god u r why??? what was happened to Pihu why it happened to Priya... why she lost most 2 important person in her life so sad that Ram even don't know abt Pihu feeling really sad for everything & seeing their past story feel trouble is all on way to enter... moving for next...

OMG hos can Ram think abt her like this its so painful... if he had doubt HD should gave to clear with her bug no he gone with his assumptions & left Priya all alone... so weak his love was always... for the truth she didn't cheat him but he cheated her doubting on her characterless who me he loved so much he can't even have trust on her... so sad now I want Priya to be away from him forever. .. moving for next to read. ..

part 10
OMG Priya's dairy literary bring tears in my eyes so much pain she went off Pihu us no more now Ram knows everything now he is also on edged to lost Priya also cruel game of destiny so painful Priya lost everything sind time ago now Ram is also on the same state... moving for next to read. ...

part 11
so much Pain love hurt sadness all together my heart cried seeing RaYa in such state tears no stopping from falling so sad after what doc said OMG too mu h to handle Priya has suffered so much still it has no end but last part lighten my mood happy RaYa r together. .. moving fir next...

part 12
awesome too gud mind blowing RaYa is so much in love lost in their love land can't imagine batter then this Ram realized his mistake & they accepted each other with all their mistakes so good to read but what happen to Isha u didnt mention abt her... well as long as RaYa together & happy who cares for her so waiting for more stories from u do come up soon...