Rangrasiya

My tv screen cracked *HOT HOT HOT* ||PICS|| 20/6

Koeli thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Oh god... what was that? My godness... bichara rudra god only knows how he control when Radro ran away to chec...man it was so sexy and hot

Edited by -Koeli_Appy- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SanzBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I am clinically dead after this burning episode
_AngryBird_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
🀒🀒 Edited by _AngryBird_ - 9 years ago
stunning.ayesha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
stunning Ayesha bani swargwasi Ayesha...m sooo dead after the episode...
shivikamaddness thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Omggg omggg dead i speachless don't know what to say
aysemLDG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the photos. Now I have to wait for video updates to see this intense and passionate scene.
sarita_barun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Freaking heating up the place!!!!!! 
Guinea thumbnail
I will always remember this episode. 
I donot care that colours didnot think it was worthy enough to be promoted . I hates the CWK and other goddamn scrolls running and ruiningmy viewing pleasure. 

This is what the show is all about ...this is why sanaya and ashish were signed to play paro and rudra ...this is rangrasiya πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

What passion , what chemistry , taking the cutee romance to another level ...I havn't seen the screen burning the way it did tonight with any desi soap couple EVER . 

Thankyou CV's for the setting , the song , the mood and dedicating the entire episode to the couple . thankyou ashish and sanaya for your acting chops and being rudra and paro and oh so comfortable with each other ...you both are brilliant . πŸ‘

I loved it πŸ˜ƒAnd I am going to copy my post on every appreciation post ...it was awesome.πŸ˜† Seen the episode thrice already ...weekend is set !
just_juhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Still completely speechless!!!! 
I think I have to go take a cold shower to get my heart working again!

Rudra & Paro...☺️
sanayapari thumbnail
Originally posted by: Guinea

I will always remember this episode. 
I donot care that colours didnot think it was worthy enough to be promoted . I hates the CWK and other goddamn scrolls running and ruiningmy viewing pleasure. 

This is what the show is all about ...this is why sanaya and ashish were signed to play paro and rudra ...this is rangrasiya πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

What passion , what chemistry , taking the cutee romance to another level ...I havn't seen the screen burning the way it did tonight with any desi soap couple EVER . 

Thankyou CV's for the setting , the song , the mood and dedicating the entire episode to the couple . thankyou ashish and sanaya for your acting chops and being rudra and paro and oh so comfortable with each other ...you both are brilliant . πŸ‘

I loved it πŸ˜ƒAnd I am going to copy my post on every appreciation post ...it was awesome.πŸ˜† Seen the episode thrice already ...weekend is set !

Chalo isi khushi mein eik main forum per post bana dijiya..plz..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜Š