Rangrasiya

The Cheescake Guest Chronicles: The Bitter Tablet.

MoronsKiMallika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Bachpann ki ye waali baat yaad hai?

You hated the medicine and you were down with cold. Mom and Dad would grab our mouths and stuff it in or tell us the story of the totaa waala raakshas and fool us into gulping it. We hated studying and Mom -Dad would use all tactics to make us study - threaten, bribe, counsel. We hate the gym and we hate our instructor even more but he doesn't care - you have paid him and he ensures that he gives you value for every single penny even if it means running up and down 6 floors for having eaten a dessert.You wanted to break the face of your mentor when he/she trashed what you thought was a masterpiece - but if it was not for that trashing, you wouldn't have pushed yourself to come up with something truly exceptional. 

You hate it.

They know you hate it. 

You hate the taskmasters. 

The taskmasters know you hate them. 

Years pass by,

One day you look back at everything and realize that  whatever hell you were put through was the skyway that led you to the heaven where you are today. What seemed totally cruel, unjust and cringeworthy when we were in our school skirts and on our treadmill or in our cubicle fills you with something that is surreal.

Life is lived FORWARD but its understood in a full rewind , in a total recall and in a linear flashback. 

Why i made this post? Everyone with ounces of brain and few grams of heart will understand. 

Title? Oh, well. 

1. Cheescake because its supersweet and so pretty looking and this forum does need a little sugar. 

2. Guest because I am a fugitive doing special appearances for YOU-KNOW-WHO. 

Bas. 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dream_on thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You posted !! 😃
Life is lived forwards but understood backwards.. So so true.. 

Thanks for posting MKM.. Even if as a guest 😉
This content was originally posted by: Dream_on

You posted !! 😃

Life is lived forwards but understood backwards.. So so true.. 

Thanks for posting MKM.. Even if as a guest 😉

Thank  you. 😆...I will soon be seen in another forum minus the 'guest' tag. 😆
_Blessy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Only u can come up with such a beautiful post n the thoughts behind this post.. U write so well..I m ur bigwala FAN..AC..etc etc..
Thanks for making this post..plz keep writing..

This content was originally posted by: hello_786

Only u can come up with such a beautiful post n the thoughts behind this post.. U write so well..I m ur bigwala FAN..AC..etc etc..

Thanks for making this post..plz keep writing..

Thank you😳 and please don't embarrass me.😆
Nitya16 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome, lovely post...👍🏼
Life is lived FORWARD but its understood in a full rewind , in a total recall and in a linear flashback. 
👏

Love this...
Jabardasti apane hi log karate hai...pyar ke saath kadavi dava bhi vohi pilate hai...

Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
Vicky baisa a big teddy bear wala huggie to u for this beautiful post.
Love u lots. 
xoxo.
Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Vicky Sa, Awesome post and a very memorable one at it... Beautifully written. Thank You SO MUCH for posting... It is such an apt post... You said so much in so few words...👏👏

I Loved this line soo much...Wonderfully said..

I totally agree... Forum does needs something very sweet...And U. So, don't be a guest and come back..😃

Edited by Hope - 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Nitya16

Awesome, lovely post...👍🏼

👏

Love this...
Jabardasti apane hi log karate hai...pyar ke saath kadavi dava bhi vohi pilate hai...

Thank you. 😳...yes. Its a gamble , in a way.You may end up saving the person or you may end up ruining your relationship - but sometimes, you just have to play devil's advocate and hope for the best. 
_Blessy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: MoronsKiMallika

Thank you😳 and please don't embarrass me.😆

Vicky mam ..what I said is true...u r awesome when it comes to writing n understanding life...hope u read my reply on ur leaving post..i was so sad n dishearten when I read that u r leaving but after seeing ur post I m happy ...thankyou thanku so much
.n very very thank u for replying me