Sahil Sahil and only Sahil

ssrdj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Hi

After today's episode, I literally fell in love with Sahil. They have awesome chemistry.

Wow...The way Aahil took care of Sanam, was shown beautifully. His concern was so evident. Though, he had a little hesitation in the beginning, he kept aside that hesitation and took care of her. It was a sweet gesture when he covered her with blanket when she was feeling cold, closing the window blinds, giving her medicines, helping to feed her. And above all the way he assured her and promised her that he is with her and she will be safe.  The way he caressed her head when making her lie down, they way he helped her to get up, his concern about her safety when he asked her about the happenings of the night,the way he asked her not to go anywhere alone, the way he was blaming himself for her condition...

He was really confused about his own behaviour and the change in him. KVB enacted all these emotions brilliantly.Wow KVB rocked today. I have never been his fan earlier, but today you made me one.

SJ also gave a remarkable performance.Her fear, her confusion on seeing Aahil so concerned about her. wow...beautiful.

Raahat Haya scenes were also good. But I really don't like when two couples are focussed on the same song. And moreover I can't stand anyone else other than Asya romancing in Khan Villa. It really hurts.

And Sanam lied to AAhil, afterall Zoya's daughter.

Precap: Looked like she handed over the papers to Tanveer, but I feel she gave it to Aahil,hopefully.

These are my personal views.Please share your also.

Thanks,

Sarita
Edited by ssrdj - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Sad.But.True. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderful post dear. I gotta catch the episode soon..I am excited for the SaHil scenes😳
ssrdj thumbnail
Originally posted by: FreshDaisy

Wonderful post dear. I gotta catch the episode soon..I am excited for the SaHil scenes😳

Please do watch it. It is a never to miss episode
teju888 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yup, the episode was totally amazing
especially KV had really done a very wonderful job👏,
 proud to be his fan😎
loved the SaHil scenes❤️
ssrdj thumbnail
Originally posted by: teju888

yup, the episode was totally amazing

especially KV had really done a very wonderful job👏,
 proud to be his fan😎
loved the SaHil scenes❤️

True KVB rocked today
shweta_yadav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
agree with u all point ...i m loving Sahil alot...they r rocking...luving  SurVir chemistry 
ssrdj thumbnail
Originally posted by: shweta_yadav

agree with u all point ...i m loving Sahil alot...they r rocking...luving  SurVir chemistry 

Really wonderful chemistry
Aishah8 thumbnail
We were spoiled today so many amazing sahil scenes!
ssrdj thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aishah8

We were spoiled today so many amazing sahil scenes!

So true

From next episodes onwards, we will expect the same
fanraya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome post, 👍🏼agree with you. Today first time in all these  months felt like QH is back, Amazing scenes and execution. Loved it so much, and yes Sahil have amazing chemistry. KVB was just amazing today and Subhi too. The way he showed the confusion,beautiful. the entire sequence was lovely. I also liked the Raha sequence, I am not really fan of them but it was lovely. Finally Someone is focusing on the story. I really wish they had built Sahil before. but anyway I am hoping they will now focus on their story... I am just sick of the whole tannu drama. My fav episode today, Looks like I am going to watch it again..