JAI JAI JAI JAI on my mind all the time!!

Posted: 17 years ago

okay so keeping in mind that i was thinking of our hotness Ram aka Jai, this won't make much sense but still have to share it with you guys. hahah if my words dont' make sense please let me know.

You are considered to be an epitome of being sexy,

But according me to you are a divine entity.

You are hot,

And you just make my blood clot.

One killer smile from you,

And everything just seems askew.

Every time I see you my heart skips a beat,

And leaves me wanting a repeat.

Your eyes are mesmerizing,

Leaving my temperature rising,

I lose my senses hearing your voice,

Wanting to listen to you, leaving me no choice.

Just a glimpse of you stops a million heart beats,

Thinking of the reasons to be Upbeat.

The way you carry yourself,

Makes one lose themselves.

Your expressions say a thousand words,

Piercing our hearts with a thousand swords.

Just knowing that you exist,

Makes me wanna persist.

All I want is one chance,

Just one dance,

With the memories residing in my heart for eternity,

Thinking that it is my destiny.

I did make an attempt of putting my feelings down on a paper for Jai but this is how it turned out to be. I dont' know whether itz good or not but please share your views!!!

haila 😳 i surely SHOULD be in a coma rite now.. im just confused as to y im not.. u just put alllllllll my feelings in a poem.. that was very nicely written.. u have AMAZING writing skills 👏
wow, that was awesome. i felt like you're putting my feelings on the paper for me lol! totally how i feel.

I can tell you that Ram/Jai is always on my mind as well. Even when I'm working, I'm thinking about the posts he made, or what and/or how i would write out the next chapter of my fan fic. i come up with weird ideas even when I'm sleeping. who knew my brain could work even when i was sleeping lol.

I think that was awesome and the words were wonderful. truly exactly how i feel. 👏 👏

Anam

Originally posted by nyzbabigyal

haila 😳 i surely SHOULD be in a coma rite now.. im just confused as to y im not.. u just put alllllllll my feelings in a poem.. that was very nicely written.. u have AMAZING writing skills 👏

Lol i know how you feel.

yaar it could've been better but he just wouldn't leave my mind so that i am in my senses.

Originally posted by salmansgirl

wow, that was awesome. i felt like you're putting my feelings on the paper for me lol! totally how i feel.

I can tell you that Ram/Jai is always on my mind as well. Even when I'm working, I'm thinking about the posts he made, or what and/or how i would write out the next chapter of my fan fic. i come up with weird ideas even when I'm sleeping. who knew my brain could work even when i was sleeping lol.

I think that was awesome and the words were wonderful. truly exactly how i feel. 👏 👏

Anam

hahha i know how you feel. read my post called "trickle down economy" and you will understand how crazy i am going!!! same here i keep thinking about my ff and what to do with all the characters.

and in my dreams itz all ram ram ram jai jai jai

Originally posted by khattimeeti

good one shina........
kya baath hai shayari......
KNM

Yaar jab kisi pe dil ajata hai to shayari kya bahut kuch aajata hai. (lol i hope that made sense)

thanks!!!

I am in the same boat like u guys jai is on my mind 24/7 .My exams are coming soon i am probably going to end up writing a thesis on jai/ram 😉 😆 😆
Awesome poem buddy 👏
I can understand your feelings buddy has I too couldnt concentrate even in my vacation in India I was constantly in touch with this forums and used to give live updates or breaking news whenever I could I also miss live KS on TV Has far has Jai is concerned he is 24/7 on my mind 😉 this man rocks my world 😳 😳 😳   😳
EXCELLENT ..Dear .. ❤️ Mujhe to Jailaveria hogaya hai .. ❤️ Ab Mujhe Raat din .jai ka Hi khayaal .. something something ..dont know the words ..i know its sung by Sonu Nigam .. hai Kya Gaana hai ... ❤️
I wonder if even Shah Rukh Khan, considered by many fools in India, as the sexiest actor in India, have people going bonkers for him as those in this forum ar doing for Ram Kapoor!!
Must say u all have good taste.