Arshi New SS DESTINY ~ new Note on page 52 - Page 36

Posted: 8 years ago
Awesome update dear...and thanks for updating this story.   I don't know whether I should be happy or sad on Muskaan's stand on Jatin's question.  I actually want them together but I can trust you and know something good will happen.  I love this Laad governor ki natin and Laad Governor.  The whole family and their extended family is very cute.  Friendship between Muskaan and Ruhaan is so wonderful.  
Loved the way Advya and Aditya are worried about their sister and just want to act like their father... trying to bring Sameer at their place.  
butiful stry
just read som part
will comnt after finish all parts
pl pm me ur future updts

Nice chapter...thanks for the PM

lovely update! felt bad to see two lovers losing each other as their ego's are not letting them meet each other.. however also worried for jatin as the day muskaan's brothers and father will come to know about him will be his last day.. kuch bhi pyaar karne wale alag nahin hone chahiye.. loved the update.. 

thanks for pm 😊

Ma'am if you are free kindly update 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
You know i can blackmail you easily so better update soonish otherwise i can be bitchy at time when i need to😈😆😆😆
Edited by beenish248 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by beenish248

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Ma'am if you are free kindly update 😡 </font>
<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">You know i can blackmail you easily so better update soonish otherwise i can be bitchy at time when i need to😆</font>

Oh I am scared *Pouting angrily* Will you just shutup and listen to me you Idiot ?? I have been trying from past few days to reach you but you the stupid ignore my pm's and deleted them without even opening my pms *Made*Now I will update when I want because along with msg I have sent you destiny update to post it now shut up and wait hummmph 😡
Originally posted by Preciousangle

Oh I am scared *Pouting angrily* Will you just shutup and listen to me you Idiot ?? I have been trying from past few days to reach you but you the stupid ignore my pm's and deleted them without even opening my pms *Made*Now I will update when I want because along with msg I have sent you destiny update to post it now shut up and wait hummmph 😡

Excuse me missy if u had forgotten let me remind you.. you started thrbfight first and I thoughtbit was your excuse pm so I deleted hummph :/

Now update because I can't wait 😡
Originally posted by beenish248

Excuse me missy if u had forgotten let me remind you.. you started thrbfight first and I thoughtbit was your excuse pm so I deleted hummph :/

Now update because I can't wait 😡

Beens I cant update now I had sliped from stairs ans my hand is injured I am baneed to write anything this I am writing with difficulty so to inform you I will be back next week I promise so wait darling..

"DESTINY'

chapter 15 

Muskaan stared at picture in-front of her which her Mumma had hanged opposites her bed.. Tear rolled down from her eyes as she remembered the look on jatin face why it is hurting her so much dammit Why When Jatin is the same person who had shattered her once yet she want to throw her engagement picture and replaced it with jatin's.. she looked at tamana who were fast sleep beside her Her innocent question break her heart apart.

"Mommy , sameer uncle will love Me na like every child father dose??"

"Mommy, you won't let Sammer uncle beat me na like Joy Step daddy use to dose??"

how can she tell her daughter she don't what will happen in future but she has seen love in sameer eyes even he tried to talk with tamana so she is revealed he wont be a bad father.. if she is sure than why is she time to tie a knot with sameer why don't she marry sameer and close jatin chapter once and for all?? She knew her mumma too want her to marry as soon as she can.. she wiped her tears scolding herself for even thinking  about Jatin she will only think about sameer now and she know what she had to do Tomorrow first thing she had to inform sammer about her decision and will ask her is he is ready than this coming week she want to get married ..!!

Next day (Noon)

Khushi were making tamana favorite pasta  While tamana were giggling at something she saw on Muskaan Mobile which she had forgotten in hurry probably. Suddenly muskaan phone started ringing startlingly Tamana to core khushi smiled at her wide eyes and accepted the call before she can inform other person that muskaan is out for some work the caller started to speak making her stunned..

Jatin: Muskaan please don't do this to me and to us..please Muskaan DON'T marry that guy for God sake why are you hell bent on ruining you and sameer Life when you know you don't love him but Me.. Break this so called engagement and come back me Your Jatin.. Muskaan speak something .. don't ruin our baby life she needs me her real father not step father.. you know Muskaan I wont si-

before he could say anything Khushi had cut the call khushi recognizes the voice very well she stared at tamana who were watching her only.. khushi eyes went wide when she noticed Tamana grey eyes which looks exactly like jatin's how can they be stupid dammit he were openly coming ang going in her house and she never noticed his grey eyes looks exactly like tamana ?? 

Muskaan had gone to meet sameer and told him her decision while were stunned yet happy after getting a green signal from sameer she told him to lets wait till dad come back then they both will gives their own family good new he obliged and return back.. happily muskaan entered the kitchen to see tamana staring at khushi while khushi look too stunned her mobile in her hand she step forwards.

Muskaan (taking mobile from her hand): Mumma my mobile is here I was searching in my purse?? She said bringing khushi to earth she can barley control her anger.

Khushi: hariprakash serve Tamana pasta and make sure she finishes her food she instructed hariprakash and grabbed Muskaan hand and dragged her upstairs while muskaan stared at her in confusion once they reached muskaan room khushi closed the door and slapped Mukaan hard making her cheek red.

Muskaan (clutching her cheek): Mumma?? She asked shocked.

Khushi: Jatin Singhania is the same person who ruin your Life right she asked angrily while mukaan watched in horror as Khushi pointed her finger towards her mobile muskaan opened her Log where she can see jatin phone were received by her mumma her cell slipped from her fingers as she realize she had forgotten to change her number and now her mumma new everything and if mumma got know that her dad and brothers will come to know too she can't let this happen No because if they come to know about jatin they will kill jatin and than what ?? In thi she fight her family will be hurt only if something happened to her bhaiya's ,Dad  or jatin she will be the one to bear the burnt.

Muskaan: Mumaa listen y-

Khushi(angrily gripping her arms): Now You LISTEN Muskaan sigh Raizada and listen HARD.. I wont let him play with your life again I won't let him break you engagement by brain washing YOU.. I wont let him enter in our life I will make sure he stay out of your life This time for FOREVER. .!!

Khushi quickly picked land line phone and started to punch someone number Muskaan wide eyes snatched her phone making Khushi annoyed.

Muskaan: Mumma whom you are calling??

Khushi(looking pointedly at her): Your Dad off course she said.

Muskaan: Mumma you can't do that please let m-

Khushi: give me phone Muskaan she asked calmly forwarding her palm while Muskaan looked pale.

Khushi: fine I will call him from downstairs she said and were going to open door when Muskaan words shocked her and made her angrier.

Muskaan (firmly): Mumma of you told dad or bahiya Everything than I swear on You I won't Marry sameer Or any other Person EVER..!! Khushi fisted her hands and looked in Muskaan eyes khushi know even after knowing about jatin No one will force her for marriage of she Said a No and Nor will they listen to her if Muskaan denied to marry But she too is Khushi singh Raizada.

Khushi: Fine I won't tell anyone but on one condition?? She replied gritting her teeth.

Muskaan: what ever you want I will do that with out asking anything she replied confidently Making khushi happy but she maintained tough look on her face.

Khushi (folding Arms around her cheat): Good because you don't have any other option.. After Arnav return from London you will tell him you want to get marry next week she ordered while muskaan were little surprised but nodded her head No need to tell her Mumma she had talk with sameer already to get marry next week only..

Khushi: And last thing .. I DON'T want to see that Person face around you saying she walked away leaving a tron Muskaan.

Evening (4:30 pm)

AR Office..

Advya had been restless from the time his dad had make him understand what he is missing in his life or he can say is he is doing on purposely because by accepting his love he is giving another person a chance to hurt him just like his sister is hurt.. He rubbed his eyes as his father words kept ringing in his ear making him accept the fact but how the heck he will tell Zoya?? damn its so complicated he thought annoyed but his eyes lit up he think of one person who can understand him he rushed out of Office in some minutes he reached his Home and walked directly inside his princess room who herself were surprised seeing her bhaiya early home her stomach churned when she thought did her mumma told Advya bhaiya about Jatin.. she shifted on bed uncomfortable but Advay smiled at her and kissed her forehead making her sigh Advay seat beside her while Muskaan lean her head on his chest making Advya smiled fondly at her for few minutes both sat there in silence..

Advya: Princess I want to share something with you he said hesitant while Muskaan were amused seeing him hesitant  when he always order around everyone..

Muskaan: I am listening she replied smiling at him.

Advay: Uhhh I think I ha..ad sta...rted to lo..ve Uhhh (annoyed at himself for saying simple sentences like a child) i think I am in love he said hurriedly and closed his eyes making Muskaan laughed throw tears while Advya make face when he hear her laughter.

Muskaan (cupping his face): Oh my GOD! I am so so so very Happy for both of you she smiled widely making Advya eyes Open who looked at her smiling face his features softened.

Advay: stop getting so excited dammit.. I don't know what should I do Next he asked annoyed.

Muskaan: Go and tell Zoe you Love her Simple she said laughing.

Advay: its not that easy for me You know that.

Muskaan: Pyaar kiya hai to darna kesa she said sweetly.

Advay (glaring): I am not scared okay..

Muskaan(rolling her eyes): Yeah Yeah I get that so lets do one thing ask Zoe out on dinner after dinner confess that you love her she replied.

Advay: Okay I will try..

Muskaan (hugging him): I am so happy for you.. advya patted her head softly thats when tamana entered the room snakes plate in her hand she stood in-front on Advya so he can eat snacks Advya placed plate on table in front of him and gather her in his arms while tamana kissed him soundly.

Tamana: Mamu eat snakes I asked H.P to make for you when I saw you going upstairs she said sweetly.

Advay (smiling widely at her): arey Wah Bhai meri Desire tou badi hoti jaa rae hai han?? He rubbed his nose with her making her giggle.

Tamana: Look Mommy, MY mammu too say's I am a big girl now she said proudly making muskaan smile.

Advya: how was your school today hmm?? He asked while tamana face turn pale which worried Advya and Muskaan.

Tamana: My day was bad.

Advay: why?? He asked turning her face towards him.

Tamana:teacher scolds me..

Muskaan: Why??

Tamana: because I help my friend today she pouted.

Advay: kese help ki tumne hmm??

Tamana: I told one Answer to my friend and teacher scold me.

Muskaan and Advya eyes turn wide.

Advay: you should not help your friend during test baby he tried to make her understand.

Tamana: but Why Mammu?? B.Mumma say we should always help everyone she asked confused.

Muskaan: Baby sure we should help everyone but not between test because it call cheating okay??

Tamana: okay she said sweetly.

Advya: good and when you go tomorrow do say sorry to your teacher. He said but his brow frown seeing her so quiet after hearing tomorrow.

Mukaan: tamana why are you quite beta she asked holding her chubby hand.

Tamana: tomorrow is function in school she replied quietly.

Advya: so what?? You love fictions than why are you upset??

Tamana: tomorrow is father's day function she replied looking at her own lap.Advya blood boiled when he noticed a tin layer of tears in tamana eyes before she lowered her lashes while Muskaan turn pale at the pain in her daughter voice.

Advay: you will won't go school tomorrow because we will go out for picnic he said trying cheer her while tamana nodded a no.

Tamana: I had take part in function before I didn't know what we are celebrating tomorrow.

Advay: I will talk with principal.

Tamana: No! I will go tomorrow she said stubbornly while Advya anger were going to burst any moment when Muskaan interrupts.

Muskaan: But why tamana?? 

Tamana: because I want to she said looking Advya eyes while he sighed noticing the same stubbornness in her eyes which she had inherited from her Mother.

Muskaan(little angry): Why are you doing this Tamana Why??

Tamana: because I want to.Muskaan eyes tear up while Advya picked tamana in his Arms and walked out of her Room making her stare at their backs.

Arshi Rooom

Khushi were pacing in her Room remembering each and every word which Jatin had spoken She were seething in anger how the heck she had accept to hide jatin truth from Arnav dammit how will she hide something big from her husband how?? and how will she keep that singhania away from her daughter till marriage ?? She knew she can tighten the security around house and make sure Muskaan never leave without guards she quickly dialed head guard number and instruct her about security Muksaan security and make sure she never meet any guy Name Jatin. Khushi sighed at seat on bed she knew Arnav will never forgive her but he will understand why she did this she is sure of it..

-----------------------

Next day..

Tamana Room..

Advya watched As Tamana ignored him and continue to dress herself even after he had tried to help her with her shirt buttons but the stubborn girl never let him help her he know she is angry on him because lat evening he had tried to make her understand that she done need to torture herself by attending that f**king function which will give her pain but when she refused he had shouted on her for first time in life before he can asked forgiveness she had run inside her Room and locked it from inside when he had tried to talk her she had Said simply five words
 "Mamu YOU had scold Me??"which were enough for him to realize how much he had hurt his baby whom he loved to core And now when had asked numerous Sorry to tamana in his entire life the little monster royally ignored him and his sorry.

Advya: Desire I am sorry na now talk with me please..

Tamana picked her towel and walked inside her bathroom while advya walked out of her Room and seat on dinning table while khushi raised a brow seeing Advya alone .

Advay: she is angry he replied gritting his teeth..

Khushi: What the?? Tamana is angry on you for more than 2 hours she said stunned.

Advya: So what she will talk with me soon he said buttering his toast while khushi silently eat her own breakfast as Laila and zoya had already left for their duties and Advya were going to join Muskan and Tamana.

Tamana walked down the stairs with her mother and walked directly out of home leaving a annoyed Advya who got up to leave too followed by khushi laughter which irks him more.Mukaan were seating in Advya car like had ordered while tamana seat quietly behind her while Advya start his car seeing tamana through mirror.

Advya: till when you are going to treat me like I am not present?? He asked pouting Muskaan lips twitched seeing her brother acting like Tamana when Advya got angry on her.

Tamana: Mommy tell your Brother if he is going to talk and Drive he will have difficulty to drive she said punching her nose bridge.

Advay: Tell her Muskaan I can handle 2 task at one time he replied amused..

Tamana: momm-

Muskaan: will you both stop this and stop involving me in your conversation she snaps finally making both quiet while Advya parked the car inside school gates trio walked out of car .Advya held tamana hand and looked at her pleadingly.

Advya: Desire I won't shout again I promise he said kneeling in front of her and holding his ear.

Tamana(removing his hand from hand ear): Its okay but don't shout on me you know its hurts me more when you scold me she said hugging while Advya sighed and picked her in his arm.

Advay: I won't desire he promised making her smile widely ..Muskaan watches as Girls and boys are entering with their Mothers and fathers giggling and excited she turn to see tamana who were quiet Now so is Advya they seated on chair while one of Tamana teacher greeted them and asked tamana to go on back stage..

----------------------

Advya watches as one by one everyone picked chit from bowl and said few words about topic which were written in chit it was Tamana turn, Advya and muskaan were a little Nervous they know she is really sensitive sometime but its giving them some negative vibes Advya looked at tamana who smiled in his direction before picking the chit. She opened the chit her smile froze on her face seeing the topic in her chit a thin layer from in her eyes which she blinks back and looked straight towards her Mommy and her Mamu and mutters "My topic is Father".

Advya jaw clutched seeing the pain in his baby eyes while his heart were bleeding seeing her jiggling with tears and pain he was going to getup and take her from here but mukaan shakes her head making angry when he noticed her tears too he gritted his teeth but seat their helpless looking at tamana who were smiling widely looking at him but her next word make his eyes moist .

Tamana: this is for the person who had loved me like his daughter this for you Mammu because I never needed my biological father not because I hate him but because when you are with me I never needed anyone ELSE..

Tamana: My mamu
Took me in as his daughter
Wiped the tears from my face
Like a father,
No questions about his loyalty
The love he shows already answered them for me
Day and night I bow and pray
Giving God praise for letting him stay in my life another day
My protector when life gets rough
No one can break our bond, because it's strong and tough
In his eyes he reveals a secret
Something that is so beautiful, but only we share it
His love like no other thank you God for giving me My Mamu.

Tamana (looking at Advya): Stars in the sky, day and night,
They are yellow and very bright.
Shooting stars, 
Make a wish,
Can I have My Mamu in Every birth I took..!

She finished while Advya rushed and hugged her making her cry he knew she were going through worst pain but he wont leave her alone ever but her next words froze him on the spot.

Tamana(crying): you wont leave me Na mammu when you will marry and have children's?  Her one question had broken Advya to core while his eyes harden when took the decision in his heart that he will never let that happened Never..!!

Advay(cupping her face): You will be my only Daughter Whom advya sigh Raizada will love he promised kissing her cheeks.

Tamana: I love you mamu..

Advya (picking her): love you too he replied smiling.
Muskaan smiled through tears seeing their bond whish This bond always be like this..

To be continued..

------------------------

A/N this chapter is dedicated to all Daughter's who had never seen or meet his father due to some issues or because of sudden death of their father I will just say stay happy ... I was really emotional while writing this chapter Advya and Tamnaa character is really close to my heart I had cried and laughed with them I don't know how will I write once story progress to the turning point.. (better I shut my mouth Now :P)

p.s: my hand is still in worst condition so you have to wait for few days more and you can thanks beenish for updating this chapter for me :)