Fan Fictions

Abhiya,Arshi,Kajen,Shaurya-Durga,Edward-Bella OS:Thousand Years

dellzcreationz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
This OS dedicated to jasminerahul as she wanted this OS 

OS : Thousand Years (Arshi,Kajen,Abhiya,Shaurya-Durga,Edward-Bella)

It was a beautiful morning and the wedding bells rang as Durga and Piya best friend Bella was getting married Durga did up Bella hair and told that she looks like a princess suddenly Durga

phone ranged up she picked up her phone and spoke to Shurya and told  him that is everything done and Shourya with a smile said Jennifer and Karan are pn thier venue they have already arrived but the actual couple which we all friends want them 2 meet r not present 
Durga : I called up Piya she is coming on her way her flight just landed 

In the Marriage Hall

Bella was coming woth Shaurya with her hand on  his to the altar she seen Piya and became happy but was missing abhay.Abhay arrived at the venue and suprised to see his lady love Piya after 2 years he wanted to tell her what happened but remind quiet 
Priest :Do u Bella take Edward has your husband
Bella :I do
Priest : Do u Edward take Bella as your wedded wife
Edward : I do(Priest says we pronounce you as Man and wife you may kiss the bride Edward kises Bella)

Durga : Bella come here Piya has arrived(Piya was shocked to see Jennifer holding Karan hand)
Jenni :Hi Piya nice to you after 2 years of our graduation u didnt keep a contact with us from so long it was only through FB a month ago we knew abt u and u came to india causr of Bella wedding 
Abhay :Piya ...(he was gazing at ger she was gazing at him suddenly Bella spoke up)
Bella:Stop gazing at each other you both misunderstood each other and went diff pathways Abhay u thought Piya and Karan were having affair and Piya u thought that Abhay and Jenny were having affair and didnt confess ur love
Edward:But we are suprised to know that u guys are still deeply in luv with each other even though u guys got seperated u didnt move on in these 2years cause u guys were in true love
Karan : Thats right u guys are really Romeo Julliet on Modern Generation now can atleast you guys confess your love for each other
Abhay(went on his knees) :Piya will you marry me
Piya(didnt have any words to express her longiness and said yes to him they both hugged each other )
Arnav and Khushi(Abhiya relative) : Blessed Abhay and Piya for their marriage.We are glad that you guys are now gonna get married !!!!!!!

Jennifer-Karan  too got married after some few days 

Durga and Shaurya to got married
during thier marriage Abhay became the Best man and Piya became the bridesmaid for Jennifer and Karan wedding and the song played Thousand Years

Heart beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave
How can I love when I'm afraid
To fall
But watching you stand alone
All of my doubt
Suddenly goes away somehow

One step closer

I have died every day
waiting for you
Darlin' don't be afraid
I have loved you for a
Thousand years
I'll love you for a
Thousand more

Edited by desigirl_sydell - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aapkibandhu_Vas thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
YAYAYYAA
i'M THE first one to commenttt
wowww
Its really cute os yaar
loved it alott
SYDELL  you really have good talent in writing
will be waiting for your other works...
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
1st of all thanks a lot 4 writing a Christian os.All the friends meet up after a long time at Edward Bella's wedding.It brought twist in Abhiya's life.shock that they had a split due 2 mu.Abhay thot Piya-Karan n Pia thought abhay Jenni having affair.Oh!seeing Karan-Jennifer 2gether their mu got cleared n they united.that was sweet.Thx 4 making ABHIYA a pair here.I was sad 2 c them always as bro-sis in ur 3 ffs.Thx 4 including Shaurya Durga too.Other than mine Shaurya Durga is a romantic pair only in ur work.Finally all d couples got married.loved all d pics.Did'nt understand who Arshi are.They blessed Abhay Pia.plz clear it.loved d song pkayed when KaJen got married.Just have one complaint.The os is too short.otherwise its a sweet os Edited by jasminerahul - 9 years ago
HerFiction thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the om dear, i don't know anyone here except arshi... But i liked this, nice to see their reunion and abhay and piya confession
Vivirti_Suvian2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i just love the first one alot
kg15 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Liked it a lot Dellu!! It was quite refreshing to read a story with so many different couples!!! Woww