"The Forgotten" - Swaron SS part-8 page 35

varsh-mayur thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Hey guys πŸ˜Š How are you all??  Wanted to write on Swaron from long but i was either busy or i was not well. So  i am back with a new story for Swaron actually. I don't know why but i always wanted to see Sharon's side of true love...pain...her passion... i didnt get to see it in the show.. This story is partly based on current track not exactly though... I hope you guys will like the story. I will contain very less chapters and will try to finish it soon. And happy birthday to Anmol and Deekhshu...have a great life ahead be happy and be smiling always😊😊😊

Edited by varsh-mayur - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dvrushu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeehh...
wil love to read...
waiting..😊
varsh-mayur thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

PART 1

Right Here Waiting For You

A girl was busy in packing her stuff.Packing her lunch box. Dumping files in her bag and she ran to  puja room where kaka was doing the arti. She just said a Hi to god and bye to kaka.

Kaka: bitiya... nashta kiya?

Girl: Nahi pack kiya raaste mein kar lungi...

Kaka: bitiyata lunch...

Girl : Ha kaka sab kuch packed hai...aap tension mat lo aur...apna khayal rakhiye ga... aur dawai le le na..time se...ab BYEEE

Kaka: Bye beta...

Girl was about to out...she remembered something she rushed back to house... opened the room.. she let the faint light enter the room..   she  went through all the pictures... she ran her hand on some of them... she smiled to herself wiping the tear which just made through...

Girl: Love you Swayam ... Miss you...

She went and dumped her bag in her cabin.. and settled down on the chair...relaxing her mind after driving through the irritating traffic of Mumbai..

She looked at her room...A small room..with a table...lots with letters pictures stuck to walls...

Sharon- The  Rude Hot dance drama Queen..

She laughed at Vicky and Nilesh's guts to gift her the name plate on her birthday.. She looked at their institute. D3- Dil Dosti Dance.

She smiled to herself and went to change her clothes...

She came out to her someone's argument...

As usual...Rey and Kriya...

Sharon smiled at their childish fights even after 2 years of their marriage.. From past 6 months they both have to start their day with a fight,,,thanks to extra knowledge and extra caring attitude of Rey...towards his pregnant wife... They fought almost on ever topic of world...from food for baby to the baby's career...it was great source of entertainment for Sharon ,Amar ,Bharath and Vicky...whereas Simmi and Nilesh looked at  each other each time when they fought assuring to each other they won't be  fight like this... as they were gonna get married soon.

Her days went on like this...choreographing...teaching...managing the promotional activities for institute... taking with sponsors... and last but not least  watching his videos

Bharath: Sharon... Sharon jaldi aa...

Sharon: kya hua she said panting..after finishing the teaching session

Bharath: Naya video aaya hai...dekhna nahi hai kya...

Sharon: Kya dikaho...

It was his video... he is performing in Canada this time..

Sharon took the laptop and ran to her cabin...she sat on the couch and played the video file...

She loved watching his videos... She spent hours of her day watching his videos...analysing...his health... talking to herself about his new style...

Kriya was watching her from the see through door.  She could nt help but feel annoyed and disturbed coz it the same scenario from past three years...

Rey: kriya tum... hey ...kya hua...

Kriya: rey just look at her...its been 5 years Rey...Sharon ab bhi...Rey..there is a limit for everything...

Rey: Kriya this is not new...

Kriya: I know Rey this is not new...thats y im worried... Rey sab kuch badal raha hai...we got married... We are gonna have a baby...  Academy is in good position...sab apne personal life  mein settle hone jaa raha hai..par Sharon... Rey aise kaise chale ga...She has to move on...  Rey  ab ...

Rey: Kriya don't you think i want this to happen?? Par kyat um usse samja paogi... how do we even say to her to forget Swayam??

Kriya: kisi na kisi ko himmat karna hi hoga Rey...let her get angry i will talk to her...

Rey: ok baba...par ab nahi... Wiase bhi dinner ke liye ghar aa rahi hai to tab baat karna...

Kriya: Okay...

They turned around to see..Sharon wiping a fresh tear and hugging the laptop..

Sharon: Kriya...Yummy khana bana hai...OMG gajar ka halwa.. Wow...

Kriya: maine banaya tumhare liye...

Sharon: Really...thank u so much...par...y did u yaar itna mehnat hai...tum..

Kriya: Sharon...its ok khud ka mann kar raha tha...

Sharon: hmmm

Kriya: Sharon mujhe tumse kuch baat karni hai...

Sharon: hmm bolo...

Kriya: Yaha hai garden pe chale...

Sharon: chalo...

After a long silence...and kriya's uncomfortable looks...

Sharon: Kriya are you gonna propose me.??

Kriya: What???

Sharon started  laughing looking at Kriya's shocked face...

Sharon: nahi tho yeh tension wala silence??  Jaldi bolo na...

Kriya: Sharon..kab tak chalega aisa...

Sharon: kab tak kya chalega??  I didn't get u...

Kriya: Sharon yeh baat hum dono jaante hai... from past 5 years you are not yourself...you live thinking of him...you do things mechanically...do you even know how much it pains us to see you like this...

Sharon: Kriya please not again...

Kriya: nahi Sharon... don't avoid this topic...sharon aise kab thak...

Sharon: Kriya please you know everything...every dam thing...what Swayam is to me... i  know that i  can never share such a bond with anyone else Kriya... Iam happy being me Kriya... Iam habituated to this life Kriya... i  hope you guys understand...

Kriya: Sharon...

Sharon took leave from Rey's place... She drove  to beach. She went and walked along the shore for long...she looked at the couples romancing eachtoher... she smiled to herself and settled on the bench nearby staring at the sea as memeories flashed in her mind...

Flash back

Its been two months since they have finished the college. Sharon had to join NYDA as per her contract. Entire gang went and opened their academy D3- Dil Dosti Dance.

Sharon's mom noticing that isolating her from didn't help much , bombarded her with lots and lots of work. She could hardly get time to help gang.

Sharon was rolling on the bed from here and there. She couldn't spend time with Swayam. She couldn't even speak with him properly.

Sharon: phone lift bhi nahi kar raha hai...idiot... ek message bhi nahi...kar kya raha hai...

After a while her mobile rang,...

She looked at the caller Id and started showering her anger...

Sharon:Idiot...duffer...dumbo...

Swayam: woah woah Sharon...take a breath...

Sharon: what take a breath...kab se call kar rahi hu...kya rahe they...

Swayam: niche aao...

Sharon: kya ..mein yaha gusse se pagal ho rahi hu...tum...

Swayam: isliye...neeche aao...

She got up from the bed to see Swayam standing with bicycle...waving at her...

Sharon: Mom hai ghar pe...

Swayam: is liye mein upar nahi aaya...

Sharon: kya...

Swayam: Jaldi aao na...

Sharon: Just a minute...

Sharon silently sneaked out of her house...running to Swayam.

She went and hugged him tightly...

Sharon: I missed you sooo much...

Swayam: hmm me too... chalo ab...

Sharon: kaha...

Swayam: kahi bhi...

Sharon: kya...

Swayam: we will think while riding...chalo...

Sharon: Chalo...

They rode  randomly around so many streets till Swayam's legs pained... They kept walking some distance...just to find themselves near beach side...

Sharon: Swayam... beach ...

Swayam: chalna hai...

Sharon nodded her head like a kid... they have parked the bicycle and ran to beach..

They kept walking in the beach holding each other's hands ...

Swayam was smiling to himself..

Sharon: kya hua?? Has kyun rahe ho...??

Swayam: kuch nahi.

Sharon: ab yeh kuch nahi kya hai...bolo kya hai...

Swayam: chalo baito...

They both settled on the bench nearby...

Swayam: pata hai...long...long long long back... me and rey...hum dono idea's picth kar rahe they...ki hum apni apni love interest's ko kaise patayenge...

Sharon: okay... then...

Swayam: tab maine Rey ko yeh bataya tha ki...i would want to take you for a date...on beach... raat mein...jab halki halki hawa hogi..halki halki barish...aur bus hum dono...

He said staring in to her eyes...

Swayam:Bina plan kiye hue bhagwan ne ye wish puri kardi...

Sharon smiled lowering her eyes...she went and kissed him on his cheek...

Sharon: I love you...

Swayam: love u too...

She moved closer to him holding his arm...resting her head on his shoulder..he held her n his arms protectively...they kept staring at the sea...  thanking god for the happiness...

End of Flashbak

Kaka: Sharon bitiya...

Sharon got out from her thoughts...she reached home long before they memories will consume in sea of grief again...drenched a bit in rain she sat drying her hairs...

She smiled at kaka who got her a hot cup of coffee..

She took coffee  went and sat in balcony...staring at clouldy sky...

She took her  dairy and started writing...

Ocean's apart day after day
And I slowly go insane
I hear your voice on the line
But it doesn't stop the pain

If I see you next to never
How can we say forever

Wherever you go
Whatever you do
I will be right here waiting for you
Whatever it takes
Or how my heart breaks
I will be right here waiting for you

I took for granted, all the times
That I thought would last somehow
I hear the laughter, I taste the tears
But I can't get near you now

Oh, can't you see it baby
You've got me going crazy

I wonder how we can survive
This romance
But in the end if I'm with you
I'll take the chance

Oh, can't you see it baby
You've got me going crazy

Sharon: No one will ever take your place Swayam. Sharon sirf aur sirf tumhari hai...kal aaj aur kal... My love feelings will never change for you...Tum mere paas ho ya dur...bus tum khush raho... but i hope you will come back to me one day...i will never lose my hope.. I will be right here waiting for you...i miss you...and i love you...

Edited by varsh-mayur - 9 years ago
zk456789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Res
this is something I have felt myself
but you are awesome writer
this work is awesome
thanks for the pm
do update soonEdited by zk456789 - 9 years ago
-DreamzGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
you know What you just penned Down what i thought About swaron in D3  in season 2..
great writing dear ...eagerly waiting for other parts ...
TonyStark91 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome work varsh once again...so emotional...nd swaronish..loved it totally but dont want ur ss implement in d3 ..as im fedup of swaron separation
-TanHaVruShan- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Omg dis was fabulous. .
Am so lost n am totally speechless. .
I just love it to d core. .
Update it fast i just can't wait to read
armaanasadksg thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OMG i loved this ss i wanted someone 2 write SwaRon SS on current track. Thank you 4 writing SwaRon SS on current track. pls update next part  jaldi. 
shaaz23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great start
Update soon
Plz pm me when u update next
prachi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hey u did such a great work
hmmm...swayam is not there with Sharon sad
went to knew what happen between. them