*VRIMAR TS*- STRANGELY SEDUCTIVE Mrs Singhania

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
HI ,FRDS I AM PRIYANKA...EVERY BODY KNOWS ME AS A HUGE TAAREY FAN,,,,VRIMAR FAN ... I LOVE READING STORIES AND COMMENTING ON THEM... SO HERE I PRESENT A AWESOME VRIMAR STORY...(I KNOW NOW NIETHER VRINDA ie OUR TAANI IS NOT IN SHOW AND VRIMAR IS NEVER POSSIBLE BUT WE CAN FULFILL OUR DREAMS IN OUR STORIES)...
SO NO BASHING PLS...ITS A STORY TO READ AND ENJOY...AND SOME WHERE IN THE BOTTOM OF HEART IF OUR DREAMS COMES TRUEEE...

NOW THE STORY IS WRITTEN BY ONE OF MY DEAR FRD OF FB. HER NAME IS
 DIMPLE JASWANI.
SHE IS NEW IN FORUM AND AT PRESENT SHE MEET WITH AN ACCIDENT AND HAVING STICHES... I AM UP LOADING THE FIRST PART OF HER STORIES...SHE IS A HUGE VRIMAR FAN...SO FOR UPDATES  PLEASE SEND A BUDDY REQUEST TO HER ID...LATER ON SHE WILL UPDATE HER STORIES...

dimple_vrinda91

HERE GOES THE STORY (
i AM MENTIONING HERE only fr (16+) it has mature content so children plss refrain frm reading...)

*VRIMAR TS*- STRANGELY SEDUCTIVE Mrs Singhania

part 1

it was a sunday aftrnoon a guy was getting bored in his bedroom he was changing the channels , opening the closet nd doing vain things actually he wanted to spend sum quality time vis his wife as they only get sunday to b vid each other rest 6 days he is busy vis his shoots yes v r talking abt the ROCKSTAR MR. KUNWAR AMARJEET SINGH bt nw he is getting restless as his beautiful wife was busy preparing lunch fr thm... MRS VRINDA KUNWAR AMARJEET SINGH He marched towards kitchen to confront hr bt as he saw her in her sexy outfit (pic uploaded) all his anger vanished O GOD its 1 month since they have married still she has power to drive him crazy... she is jst like a drug who can drive him insane... Amar- OMG agar ye aise clothes pehen k kaam karegi to aftrnoon HOT NGT ME CONVRT ho jayegi he went towards her she was busy in cooking chilly panner vch is obvio amar's fav. .. slowly he encircled his arms towars her seducing waist and squeezed hr belly by this she immediately turned hr face towards and taking advantage of her sudden reaction amar plasterd him vid her body... by pulling her frm the waist... Vrinda - (trying to free herself) amar kya kar rhe ho chodo .. muje khaana bnane do... Aamr- nhi mera mood nhi h Vrinda- acha R U NT HUNGRY? Amar - yes i m ... bt i dnt vant food ... Vrinda(confusingly)- thn?? Amar- (pulling her more closer) (by her waist) - i want u... vidout taking a sec. amar sealed her rossy lips vid his rough ones and started nibbling the lower lip in ordr to get dominance bt vrinda was nt ready to give the control nw he startd nibbling hr upper lip in the mean time his hands were exploring hr breasts cuddling it... soon vrinda startd to respond the kiss it lasted fr 10 min. as they were out of the breath.. bt amar was in no mood to control himself as the WILD BEAST IN HIM GOT AWAKE SEEING VRINDA IN SUCH OUTFIT he took hr in the washroom and startd the shower... as vrinda's upper top was white transparent he could see all her body curves perfectly inviting him,... nw he was a beast he startd biting gvng opn mouth kisses towards her belly area... both were in no mood to leave each othr... nw vrinda took out her top ... "This is what you wanted...right?" Vrinda says seductively. Amar was shocked to see her SEDUCTIVE WIFE .. She had beautiful round curves with the most inviting breast and back. Amar now totally couldn't control it. Bending down he placed his one hand at her belly while other at her hand kissing her softly round the neck. He let her soak in his smell completely . he bit her ear lobes, kissed her arms,her belly ... He lifted her and placed her gently in the tub with the water overflowing and the foam and bubbles of soap all over. He took off his shirt and threw it on the floor while he stepped into the tub making vrinda shy . He went in and as soon as his lips touched her legs she froze. Placing his hand on her shorts he let it lose to open up itself in the tub. nw she was almost naked but amar still hadn't seen her totally. He hadn't seen her form the front without anything and this is what irritated him to the core. The bubbles of soap made it difficult for him to cross his way and finally enter into her and so he lifted her once again after removing her panties and bra. vrinda hid her blushing face in the crook of his neck enjoying every moment form within. He placed her directly under the shower that soap getting removed bit by bit and amar finally seeing a full naked ... they were enjoying their cozy moments bt the door bell rang...

precap- d3 grp at vrimar's house nd vrimar romance continues
Update soon SO SO hawt!!!!
Pm me when u update!!!!
Mrs.vrinda kunwar amarjeet Singh wow yaar!!!!
Amazing work!!
WOW! love this concept...
vrimar married...
but where is the pic of dress???
vrimar romance is superb...
plzzz updt soon and pm me...
Awesome start
Hot and vrimarlicious
Please continue soon and pm me