Beautiful acting beautiful people

Posted: 9 years ago

Paro and Rudra scenes were sooo beautiful and sweet! It was just heart melting and touching.

These 2 actors are really amazing! The uncertainity and angst portrayed by Sanaya and the pain and gentleness portrayed by Ashish was fabulous. The song just brought it altogether and I really couldn't get enough of that whole scene.

As my earlier posts indicated I really couldn't understand Paro and was feeling bad for Rudra. But todays scene just made up for it. They are connected at a whole other level and it does not seem to matter...

Just loooved it!
Originally posted by Joseph_A

They are truly adorable... 

Right Jo 
Rudra and Paro are really amazing..i had already said that acting wise Sanaya and Aashish pair is the best one...They act amazingly...i like the way How rudra Paro bonding is getting strong and understanding day by day...😳
yesterday's episode was awesome
Rudra and Paro rock...They are truly adorable.
That last scene was beautiful
The way Paro laid her head on Rudra's knee was just adorable. They understand each other so well , I loved it when Rudra said ''Tere pyaar aur paagalpan se hi toh mai saans le paa raha hoon''.I'm so glad Rudra voiced his feelings to her at that time. The scene was very touching and the song made it complete. I'm looking forward to more of such scenes in the future ❤️
Originally posted by Joseph_A

They are truly adorable... 
Thanks for adding the pics Joseph. Truly beautiful.  For whatever reason my iPad is not  liking the "like" button. It just takes me to the top of page
Loved the last scene and PaRud did a stupendous job!! 👏 Loved Rudra dialogue and Paro's innocence!! 😃
its treat to watch them together