First look of Suhasi Dhami as Bheelni in Mahadev

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago

Yahaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli and Nach Baliye fame, Suhasi Dhami has finally replaced Pooja Bose as Parvati in serial Mahadev. She will be entering the show as Bheelni, another avatar of Parvati.

Suhasi confirmed the news of her entry. She said, "Yes, I am entering the show as Parvati. Today (13th June) is the first day of the shoot. I am very excited as this is my first mythological show. Till now, audiences have seen me as Suhasi and this is the first time, they will see me as a mythological character. Hope they love me too in this role."

According to sources, "After signing Jhalak Dikhla Jaa, Pooja Bose was not keen in Mahadev. First of all, the set of Mahadev is too far from Jhalak house. It was not easy for her to travel so much. Also, last year she had put down her papers, but the makers had convinced her to stay back, but now finally she decided to move on making the way for Suhasi as new parvati in the show."

Before Pooja Bose, Sonarika Bhadoria was playing the role of Parvati in Mahadev, so now Suhasi Dhami is the third parvati of the show. Above is the first look of Suhasi Dhami as Bheelni.  
Some pics from the segment : 

Another segment. Video credits to Juls (Leviathan)

Suhasi says that Bheelni is a tribal avatar of Parvati where Parvati takes this avatar to test Mahadev and Suhasi laughs saying she is being tested. 

Suhasi then says everyone has always seen my naughty avatar offscreen but onscreen, they have always seen me crying. But here, you will not see me crying *Suhasi laughs*. You will see care/affection with Mahadev and also anger. 

Suhasi adds that she had done look test twice and a lot of care is given for this look. 

Backvoice says that once Mansa track ends, Bheelni track will bring twist in the show and Suhasi will continue as Parvati as Pooja Bose has left the show.

thanks visha for sharing.   like her look 👍🏼 
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2109RzwPV6Q[/YOUTUBE]