Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya

JUST HOPE...I HATE....XREMLY SORRY IF IT HURT ANY1

Sana_Jannat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Never mind if AVANI-RAJ will get married for 2nd /3rd time BUT NEVER EVER ACCEPT SOME1 ELSE B2N THEM..

In my opinion they r still too young to call MR.&MRS. RAJ PUROHIT though they will unofficialy..

HONESTLY i want to C some NOK-JHOK and all related things B2N them..Just hope Bhavna's past will nt seperate them but will bring more closer+ make their BOND Strong + helps to understand each other and most importantly make realise K house importance of RAJ in AVANI's life..

I REALLY REALLY HATE THE THEORY OF SEPERATION BY GETTING MARRIED TO SOME1 ELSE AND NOW AFTER THAT SINDOOR ACCIDENT I'll NEVER EVER ACCEPT ANY 3RD PERSON B2N AVRAJ..

Well THNX sammy&shreya FOR SUCH A BEAUTIFUL CONCEPT BUT Dont get how could u both manage to write this types of amazing FF i think u'v xtra ordinary brain..actually ur FF+REVIEW Compel me to join and PLZ write FF carefully BCOZ writer used it and yes dont stop FF (sory if any mistake in name)..

Xremly sorry if my post hurt any1..Edited by PAYA-AVRAJ - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lol.. 

I'm here.. 

Hmm.. firstly I too dont like the idea of marriage at this young age, I want thado love, thodi nokh jhok, aur bohot saare pyaare scenes..

Second.. u r ryt, any third person between AvRaj is extremely not wanted, but I think if CVs were copying my FF, Sam's entry was planned by me, in my FF I had written a proposal will come and tell Avni someone close to her loves her a lot. Lol.. so blam me for that.. hahaha..

Next, Just to reconfirm, I'm not stopping any of my FFs updates its just that its delayed till next week, as I'm extremely busy and my life is going in a very fast motion.. 

Hmm.. Reviews? You read them? Hmm.. as I told already, full episode reviews are not going to come till next two months, but I will be writing special AvRaj Scenes Reviews called Wassup AvRaj, which I'm currently doing. Any episode with lots of AvRaj beautiful moments will have its Review early next day, but still cant promise anything on a regular basis...

Hope you understand..

Last but not the least, Thanks a ton for liking our FF, please be active dear and keep commenting its its a constant source of motivation. 

#I'm shocked to see so less feedback on Shreya's FF and would like everyone to read it and keep commenting there. 

Thanks,
//SammyExpress!!
Sana_Jannat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thnx.. I think this Sindoor accident just to gain TRP and indicate the viewrs that AVANI will be only MRS. AVANI RAJ PUROHIT in future... Ur right many ppl dont want official marriege track so soon but unofficial marriege has some profit like TRP gain+AVRAJ will bcom MORE mature with SWEET NOK-JHOK,UNDERSTANDING,FEW RESPONSIBILTY and all related things.. B4 OFFICIAL MARRIEGE TRACK i really want to C AVRAJ's college.. Mentioned about it a lot but never watch it So.. Confused about raj is He completed his study or not? Even he handle marketing DEP: of his father's business but never saw any Advertise Xcept Sponsor of That Concert.. 1 day mentioned he goes to college BUT never saw any sign College/ Books /NOTES So dont know how he manage to TOP in XM without reading /buying books /making notes !!! Always C roaming around Avani and her family.. Australian weather still unsuitable for Flight !? Dont know either Raj's parents will come or nt BUT LIKE FF if they will come with Lots of surprise then OK... BUT WHEHEVER THEY WILL COME REALLY WANT TO C THEM as RICH+ POWERFUL +STRONG ENOUGH TO STAND INFRONT OF KHANDELWAL'S... Well like SBS reportar Just need suket's Stamp which they can take any time after completing College.. Acually im from bangladesh so ur review help me to know about my tomorrows episode...
Princyz_Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey welcome to d forum..

hmm..i also don't want their marriage n saas-bahu drama...as we all really want AvRaj college track...hope we get to see more AvRaj scenes not just marriage..

i guess d sindoor scene is just a significant tht AvRaj r meant to b together n also 4 bhawna to get knw abt AvRaj...

yupzz u r right tht we have brilliant writers in d forum n we r proud of thm..

plz b active n have fun.😊

This content was originally posted by: PAYA-AVRAJ

Thnx.. I think this Sindoor accident just to gain TRP and indicate the viewrs that AVANI will be only MRS. AVANI RAJ PUROHIT in future... Ur right many ppl dont want official marriege track so soon but unofficial marriege has some profit like TRP gain+AVRAJ will bcom MORE mature with SWEET NOK-JHOK,UNDERSTANDING,FEW RESPONSIBILTY and all related things.. B4 OFFICIAL MARRIEGE TRACK i really want to C AVRAJ's college.. Mentioned about it a lot but never watch it So.. Confused about raj is He completed his study or not? Even he handle marketing DEP: of his father's business but never saw any Advertise Xcept Sponsor of That Concert.. 1 day mentioned he goes to college BUT never saw any sign College/ Books /NOTES So dont know how he manage to TOP in XM without reading /buying books /making notes !!! Always C roaming around Avani and her family.. Australian weather still unsuitable for Flight !? Dont know either Raj's parents will come or nt BUT LIKE FF if they will come with Lots of surprise then OK... BUT WHEHEVER THEY WILL COME REALLY WANT TO C THEM as RICH+ POWERFUL +STRONG ENOUGH TO STAND INFRONT OF KHANDELWAL'S... Well like SBS reportar Just need suket's Stamp which they can take any time after completing College.. Acually im from bangladesh so ur review help me to know about my tomorrows episode...

Completely Agree +1 from my side  and looks like u read all my posts and comments her as everything u mentioned here was recently written by me in many different posts..

Yep Raj parents must be super duper rich, the way he said to Ritz that he can buy hms standing there at the moment clearly proves he is rich, and their home is also modern and organized gives that feeling.. 

Haha.. weather kharab hai ya season hi kharab chal raha he? Bacche ki halat critical thi aur ek phone nahi.. hone wali biwi paas thi isiliye? πŸ€£

thanks for lot.. really impressed with u..😳
nini06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
HELLO DEAR πŸ˜ƒ..A BIG BIG WELCUM TO APHG FORUM..!!πŸ€—
THIS IS ME NINI..!!πŸ˜ƒ ..
I AGRREE EVEN I cant stand ny1 btw avraj..!!😑
n they r too yound too gt marries..!!😭.. i want sum sweet romance btw them first😳
she still has 5-10 yrs to gt marries..😭 she shud be indepent like arpita first..😲 but its hindi tv industry nything cam happen nytym..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
no not at all u havnt hurt ny1..!!
u know i agree with u sammy express is a magnet for this forum..she dos hav amazing brains..n shreya writes sum amazing ff's.. idk if she knows me..!!!
n for sammy i call her 02 c3 luv...(u know c3 stand for cum cum cat.. since she was 1(among many pink queenss.. tina vishi.. shruti..shhobha..my ashjaan.jas.) of reasos i joined if aphg too..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†).. !!
hope u hav loads of fun here ..!!
this forum is unique..!!πŸ‘ 
if u need ny help do pm me.. !!πŸ˜ƒ
luv nini❀️
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
mostly leads are paired together..
but what scares me is stories like KZK, KTH and DMG...!
nini06 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Masooma Bukhari

mostly leads are paired together..

but what scares me is stories like KZK, KTH and DMG...!

hello masooma..!!
this is nini..!!πŸ˜ƒ
hav stalked u many tymes..!!πŸ˜†
cud u tell me wats kth..kahin to hoga??
luv nini😳

nini06 thumbnail
bowing my head.. me itni der se try kar rhe ho n u  do it too jaldi..!!πŸ˜‰
lu u magician..!!