MG SS - Rakshak #2 Updated Last Part - 28 Feb 15 Pg 98 - Page 7

Posted: 9 years ago
nice so Geet is taking good care of Maan, and Maan can't do say anything to her.  Love how Geet starts the romance and Maan ends it.   Maan is trying to controlling himselft but just can't do it.  I want Maan to make something of himselft and get out of the house.
wow 
amazing update dear
wish mohinder talks to mk wont hurt the relation of maneet
hope he wont create any MU between them 

wow lovely cute cute beautiful update..te way my maan was worried for his geet and want to grow himself for his geet was lovely touching..even though he want her to leave him but geet ki touch making him to melt and he is dominating her in bed making her to drown in him was lovely cute beautiful..they passion was day by day increasing making them to get addict to each other and my maan too opening himself with his geet was lovely touching..so my maan started to show his msk side, geet is winning..rohini was shock to see tis side of my maan and she too carving to have tis married life but her hubby was irritated making her to broke was lsovely..geet was doing everything with her money to show wat my maan is, even though my maan felt bad but her cute answer saying after u became  rich, tis is my share making him to think abt his carrier was lovely..i love te update so much
Geet is making poor guy to loose his control N his senses when she is around..πŸ˜† Maan showed his possessiveness for Geet for first time that too in front of his family member..  😲 Rohini bhabhi is so J.. seing so much in their married life.. Nice part..
Beautiful update...Loved Maaneet lovely moments😳 Rohini babhi shocked to see Maan's other side...Geet loved his dominative side😳 precapπŸ˜²πŸ˜• waiting for the next update
Congrats on new thread.
Asum part,updt soon.
page 13 yaha hai update kha hai 
aww maanu not able to control himself
geet's one touch is enough to make his loose his all sensesπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
n geet toh already filat on maanu wise kon nhi hai maanu pe fida hayeee
n geet how she so much sure maanu will do his best and make his name wt she knows abt him
well i know my maanu can do anything for b wt she discover abt himπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i am loving geet's ch here
hmm maanu is uncomfortable seeing geet spending money on them but cant say anything
waiting to know how maanu will prove himself..
maanu 's bhabhi first time acknowledging maanu umm will her ch b positive umm feeling like it will b positive aage pta nhiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
waiting 4 moreπŸ˜‰
congrats for new thread...
beautiful update...
do continue soon...