MG SS - Rakshak #2 Updated Last Part - 28 Feb 15 Pg 98 - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
congrats for new thread.. waiting for the next update...
waiting very eagerly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Part 10

Sruthe Dear, thank you so much for all your efforts on this banner. It's awesome.😊

Savitri Devi, was now again gaining faith in Geet. She let Geet take care of Maan when Maan was back. Though whole family out of sudden wanted to lend a helping hand now but Geet took none, esp. in case of Maan, but she was smart enough to assign some other works to them. She loved to make these selfish people dance on tunes of her Money and indirectly working for Maan.

Maan had reached home and he was getting restless to do some work, anyway he had been too much in hospitals these days and losing a job was making him restless too. And then this Geet was not leaving him, so now, he have to earn something to make her life at least somewhat comfortable than what she in now. He knew he could not do anything that will even touch her real life style but he have to put his best effort.

But Geet was not in any mode to let him do any work till he recovers fully, that irritated him to core.

She pulled him to his room, all family members saw how he was being pampered by Geet. Geet,whose attention how many would lavish.

Jealousy coursed thru them but at present they wanted to see so many positive side of Geet Handa being their family member.

Maan reached his room and it was unnaturally cool. His eyes went on the A/C  that was installed.

"why this" "you will be troubled of my comfort, so I made the arrangement"

Geet had done it for Maan but she knew he will not agree that way so she twisted it. Maan did not say anything on that, what could he. He does not have enough to give her these facilities and when she is doing her own arrangement, how can he stop her.

But he looked uncomfortable "Thanks. I will try soon to get some job."

Geet hugged him from front and almost hanged herself on him "Aisee baten nahi karo na. Jab tum itne bade business tycoon ban jaoge to tumhara sab mera hoga na, tou abhi mera share kerlo"

Maan shook his head, she is dreaming all the time these days of impossible. But Geet was so positive, she had known something about Maan and that was making her feel so positive about his future.

Geet lovingly started playing with his shirt button and then opened one and then next.

"yeh yeh kya hai" she pushed him on bed, but slightly and placed herself half on top of him

"why always you have right to push my clothes down, I can't" and she bit her lips. Maan knew if she does these acts for even 1 more minute, he will have no control on himself and he will not know what he is doing.

"you want me to take rest, right" She gave him a sweet sexy smile and winked "mere saath"

Next she was laid in bed and he on top of her.

"please let me this time, I want to" she bit her lower lip again, shaking his vulnerable heart to full swing. She pleaded ever so sweetly, giving him full upper right on their relation.

He wanted to tear her apart that very moment but he felt invalid in front of her plead. He laid down on bed, giving himself all to her.

Geet took her sweet time to unbutton his shirt and then completely removed it, Maan did not know how long he could hold himself if she carries on her sweet torture this way. Geet placed soft peck on his lips, then his eyes and then all over his face. Maan could only tightened his fist to control himself, which he was on verge of losing.

Geet then slowly moved down tracing her finger sexily on his such well toned bare front and then placing soft kisses and Maan did not realize when he gave up his control and she was under him. Her hands were pinned harshly on top of her head and her lips badly within his. Maan was at his wild most, know till now to Geet. She has aroused this lion in him.

Everything on her top were thrown and each flesh of her soft top were at his mercy. He sucked her everywhere while kissing harshly and her curves were completely crushed within his palms and sucked within his lips . He was all over her and Geet again was enjoying this side of him.

She loved him dominating her on bed.

He was so fully aroused, he was about to pull string of her paijama but he suddenly stopped and came up to lay beside her. They were both in complete messed state.

Geet hugged him "Kyun rokte ho, I want to feel it" She so openly told him and he was surprised at this behavior of her.

Maan said nothing and Geet pouted. 

"ok, you take rest and I will bring something for you" Geet left making bun of her hair on top of her head.

In kitchen, Maan's Bhabhi was there and her eyes immediately went on bold marks on Geet's milky skin on her neck.

She could not leave a chance to befriend Geet "Yeh kya hain" Geet was all lost in their moment shared, blushed

"Aapke Devar" and she closed her eyes tight like an innocent girl. Her heart started beating fast; the feel of how he was all over her suddenly overtook her.

Maan's bhabhi, Rohini, was fully shocked "Maan veerji, can't imagine him." That made Geet turn proudly towards Rohini

"There is a lot about Maan that you don't know and most don't want to know" "arre nahi nahi" she corrected "I mean he is so quiet"

"per yeh kuch jyada nahi kiya he troubles you that way then" she said in teasy tone. Geet knew she was buttering her but that moment she was enjoying it.

"inte seedhe bhi nahi hain aapke Devar" Geet said feeling so newlywed and girly and shying.

Maan had been restless after Geet left. He wants her to leave this life but when after creating such havoc in him, if she leaves the room he gets restless.

He needed some reason for himself to go behind her. He though he was hungry.

Rohini made plate for Maan and was handling it to Geet, when she found Maan on the door. But Maan's eye went on Geet's marks which were so prominent. Without saying anything he stepped to her and pulled her hair down from bun. Geet blushed knowing why he did so and even Rohini knew. But seeing this side of Maan, she was surprised.

Seeing Maan's authority on Geet and Geet completely submitting to his authority, made her look at things at different light for first time.

Since Rohini had come to this house, all she had been shown that Maan was a no use person and that's how she had been taking it. Even Maan never tried to show his other side to anyone.

Maan was such good looking, she realized, he had wonderful feature and physic. They have always been ignoring this but today, Geet being so fida on him, made her look at him in other way. Then he was such a lover, this part hit her most. It was lacking badly in her married life.

It struck Rohini for a moment, maybe Maan was much superior to her husband and all here, that may be the reason they show him down and Geet's word rang in her ears too.

But she later shook the thought away "Maan Veerji, I will put this outside on the table" Maan was surprised with softness in words but he let it go. He was in habit of ignoring them.

Week just passed, as Geet wanted Maan to have complete rest before resuming anything. But in this while, their love life was just blooming. Geet would trouble Maan and in return get troubled by him. Rohini's curious yes were on them and she had caught them in different poses in different hidden places. Sometimes behind the wall, Maan would be badly nibbling on Geet, sometimes in the corner, his hands inside her shirt and she blushing, giggling or moaning.

Rohini was curious and could not stop herself. Mostly Maan, she has come to see entirely different him with Geet.

Geet had given so much right to Maan on her and she was so submissive to his all words that Maan's confidence was getting stronger when she was concerned. It came naturally now, he scolded her with right when she did something stupid, though she always did it intentionally to enjoy his attention.

Rohini, without telling anyone has witness this side of Maan. The more she saw their married life, she realized that there was missing thread in her married life.

Just like Geet would forcefully go and eat from Maan's plate, Maan would shake his head but let her do as she wishes.

That night as usual Pradeep came little late. Rohini made plate for him "Chalo hum ek hee plate me khate hain aaj"

"why, maid did come today or what. You can wash one plate, right" The difference hit Rohini badly.

"I just wanted to have it with you" she said in low voice "please now don't put up these dramas, I am hell tired."

Such things kept happening, she tried new ways getting inspired from maaneet's life but Pradeep was different than Maan. She was now irritated that all his concern these days were- Maan had got a golden bord in his hand and if he has, they should also benfit.

Geet did put the same facility in all house as she did in her and Savitri devi's room.  Spending money was not her concern but everyone behave well with Maan was her priority. Maan did not like this but he did not interfere. Only the pressure to do much much for Geet was increasing on him.

Next:  Ok sorry for missing career part, went in flow..

So career graph next and Mohinder talks with Maan.

-please give comments and click like button dearies.
Luv
Anu😊
Congrates on new thread yar
Sorry m very very less active here on IF nowadays :(not able to comment regularly :(
Ooopppsss me 1st :)
So Hidden Maan is started coming out in front of all :)
Beautifully written update yar :)
loved it a lot :)
Edited by sona-rai - 9 years ago

hi anu 
nice update 
geet is so fida on maan ..
she trying all ways to keep him happy 
even maan want her to be happyso letting her complete her wishes ..
she is spending money n family ..
today maan didn't said anything but i feel later this thing canbe used by maan so called family and geet's father to trouble maneet's paradise ..
things today loooking easybut i am fearing for maneet ..
how long this relation will go on..

thanks for update 
waiting for next 
p.s :plz update humari shaadi ki tu tu ..

That was an awesome update...
So, Geet has somehow convinced maan of their marriage and slowly maan is accepting their relation.. though he feels inferior and has a complex, he kind of conceals it and decides to make it up to her in future..
this is definitely an improvement.. geet is so optimisitc.. she knows well how to convince him.. she completely enjoys his right over her and doesnt fail to take her right over him too..
when they both are lost in their love and in their own world of bliss, maan's sil is so jealous.. she is comparing her life and getting disturbed.. and for the first time they are seeing maan in a new light... 
I just cant wait to know how they are gonna start their new life..
lovely update
maan is improving, both in personal way & health. the reason is geet who is doing everything possible to make him comfortable & make others respect him
rohini is feeling jealous seeing the love & bond b/w maan & geet
amaizing update dear geet complete submission n love made maan get his confidence back
roshni campare her life with maaneet n try geet act with her husband but he is a heartless men waiting for next part
updat ASAP
congos on the new thread dii
and thank u for sharing it on FB
seriously i needed that.
i loved the updt dii..
he really can't hold himself back around her
rang diya geet ne usey apne pyaar mein
rohini somehow relates to geet but also gets inspired by their love
she wants to have a loving husband and a sweet life with him which is just not possible with the mentality of these ppl
but i love geet supporting her hubby in every way
next updt..why do i feel geet will be hurt...
maan is trying so hard to do something for her and am sure he will do something to get time to flourish leaving geet...
cant wait for the next part
di pls continue soon