Rangrasiya

"Main hamesha aapke saath Hoon"(+63 HQ Pics)

Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Once again... Episode is watchable,Only because of  some Fabulous performances. 👏 (but,truly miss RR old essence 😭Koi lauta de...woh din 😭)

First to last scene... full atmosphere was so dark n dry  except 1 small  but,cute...😳
PaRudlicious moment. 😳

Starting,Continuation scene was as per expectations Full of emotions...😭

Rudra's all allegations were reflecting his pain...
Paro's silence only as she tried to understand this situation n Mala's tears... which were  not working on Rudra... (Me too Itti over acting toh main free mein bhi naa karoon )
Next PaRud conversation scene was 'sensible' n 'logical' in real sense...👏👍🏼 Rudra's anger n claim is totally justified but, Paro's maturity is clearly visible here because,she is trying to understand both side of coin.
Obviously,Rudra is upset wid her.because,he doesn't want to listen to 'that' woman's side story...
(for God sake Bhai...Please go n listen...😭 at least, hamein toh relief milega... warna,pata nahin aur kab tak yeh sab... 😭 )

but.loved, Paro's line...
" Yahaan baat kisi ek ke taraf hone ki nahin... sabko ek taraf laane ki hai... "

(Bhabhi sa...you are my last hope... please do something n solve this 'torturing' problem. 😭)
n Finally truth behind 'Bhaag Mala Bhaag' is out...😛 (Gosh ! Khoda pahad nikli chuhiya 😡 Is it the secret...?? 😲 aur,yahaan entire Forum members Sherlok Holmes ki taang tod rahe the 😆.)

Anyway, We should  develop some sympathy for Mala Memsaab 😭 (Ok...Ok...Don't glare at me... 😳 CVs wants this n I am only conveying their wishes. aap sab toh bas bachhe ki jaan le loge. )

Yaa Samrat Bhai sa also posing for 'Matrimonial Groom Column' 😛 (Sachhi...our Kaki sa is so talented naa...😛 😉 2 ne already band bajai hui hai... 3rd wali 'on way' hai, phir bhi she wants Brand new Bride for our Samarat Bhai sa 😛 Hats Off to Kaki sa guts 😳)
Rudra-Dilsher scene along wid Paro n Kaku sa was awesome (Performance wise 😳)

" Bhaga diya maine usko...Bhaga diya... Tu chinta mat kar...maine bhaga diya...ab woh nahin aayegi... "
Ashish is just brilliant in this part. 👏 👏 👏

Last but,not the least... One n only one most light n cute moment of episode... (Big relief from this tension filled epi.)
It was totally PaRudlicious moment... loved their communicating style... when she was trying to serve food to him...
" Khana kha raha hoon...iska matlab ye nahin ki,teri baatein sunoonga..."

" Main kuchh kahoongi bhi nahin...jab tak aap khud mujhe sunnna naa chahein..."

n her last line...

" Pehle bhi keh chuki hoon...aur aaj phir keh rahi hoon...Main hamesha se aapke saath hoon..aur rahoongi... "
(Lovely line...😛 loved Bhai sa look after this confirmation. 😳 )

Precap scene was just abt Maya Memsaab entry in " Ranawat House"  😆 

(Bhai I told you naa..she'll definitely enter this 'Refugee Camp"  😳 Bas...ab hamara number kab aayega...😭 I also want to visit this 'Museum' type 'Refugee Camp' 😊)

Edited by Joseph_A - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Joseph_A thumbnail
Pics (01/06)
Joseph_A thumbnail
Pics (02/06)
Joseph_A thumbnail
Pics (03/06)
Joseph_A thumbnail
Pics (04/06)
Joseph_A thumbnail
Pics (05/06)
Joseph_A thumbnail
Pics (06/06)
lavalina thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Well am happy coz its "Finally" done...i am wondering what will happen today o.O

well i dunno but today i had to think to write really guys i had to think n ponder over the scenes which i never do normally if i do think its about the ecstasy of a scene which i watch in the specific epi...and trust me guys and the post maker our dear Joe, normally my each and every word cones from the heart and whatever i felt my fingers just type it but today i can definitely say that not much came from the heart...well now you must be thinking y am suddenly telling all these well the reason is simple; i mean the spark which i need or may be which was there seems to have been faded out esp in todays epi as Joe said the "Old Essence of RR" was missing...i will really agree to that yes it is missing...well its not ghat everyday i want parud filled epi of only happy romance moments but i want other characters also for sure but today scene sidnt bring aby glow from the characters...

See about the actors we cant say anything as they are portraying what they should but contentwise i feel the epi was on the weak side today...

Now coming to the scene, well as i told before i cant say any -ve thing about Paro because thats her nature, i mean if we go by Rajasthani culture as we heard before there women dont raise their voice easily and if we go by character well even then we cant comment much as Paro is really a very sentimental girl, she is a family loving gurl, innocent and most of all she knows how to make relationship yea but definitely not how to break them...She is not really at a crossroad but the word i would is that she's battling to bring her husband(Her Saviour) who means her everything on the same side as the Mala who brought her up like Yashoda...she never let paro lack anything n she was yhere whenever Paro needed someone lap to place her head as a child for some peaceful moments...But even when i think of this i cant Forget wat mala did because as a mother and as a wife she had many options as now we know dilsher knew that she was leaving so she could have left in morning with her son or next night but with her son...so i find no sympathy for her unluckily.

Not to forget the sequence of Rudra Paro Dilsher snd Danveer was a nice one i mean their panic their pain their understanding(Paro) n all were vw
Well the only 2 scenes which got me stuck to my screen was the Drunk Rudra who took out all his pain(though he got much more inside) and the last scene of diner time...well i'd say Rudra is damn tight about what he said, Paro pain n his differs greatly as Paro parents left unwillingly but Mala left a small kid knowingly so he is right...

Then came the eating sequence which was really nice (atleast something) well the cute hubby wifey time was a treat to watch really i mean after such an epidode atleast we got somethg in the end...N Paro hats off to what she said and promised that is she 'll never leave Rudra. It was a light scene and public attractive scene...really todays epi was not really to my expections...

Sorry sorry actually was in thought of actors effort, current track n Trps yesterday that i forgot to tell that u made an awesome post again esp Baag Mala Baaag n all n as usual wonderful Caps so thanks for them great work once again 😉
👏 😳 Edited by lavalina - 9 years ago
SwaNia_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Joseph for your as usual amazing take on tonight's episode. I completely am able to get where Rudra is coming from. his hate, his hurt is so justified. I want to try and put forth Paro's thoughts, try and justify her actions tonight, which are probably under scanner.

An orphan, brought up by an aunt and receiving plenty of love from a woman she calls Thakuranimasa. Not related by blood, but by the bond of love. She knows not of the lady's past. Since her childhood, all she has seen is the woman shower her with love, thereby lessening the pain she would feel as an orphan.

Today, as the wife of Major Rudra Pratap Ranawat, she is at the crossroads.  Where on one side is her husband, the man who she loves unconditionally and though she may not know yet, loves her a lot, at the other side stands the woman, who gave her love, but unfortunately abandoned the same person Paro now is the wife of.

Paro is brought up in a traditional bound environment. A woman makes a house a home. She is the one who binds the people of her family together. That is what she is probably taught. She knows her husband is hurt, he is pained and she knows she has to support her husband. What she also knows is that Rudra loves his mother a lot and it is just his pain, his anger at the way he was abandoned that is making him vent out his anger on her. She is not taking sides. She is just trying to bridge the gap. She cannot just say, I will be on your side Rudra, go ahead and hate your mother for all I care. That is not Paro. Paro knows the importance of parents in life, she never had her own.  In no way do I justify Mala's disappearance from Rudra's life. But every person deserves a chance to speak. All Paro is doing is asking Rudra to give Mala that one chance. She will always be by his side, be with him, whatever path he chooses. Even if he chooses not to forgive Mala, never should he, in the future feel, he gave Mala no chance to put forth her stand. In future, if he were to find out the real reason, he should not lament the fact that he had a chance and he did not take it. All Paro wants is for Rudra to face his nightmare, his mother's return, than to run from it.

And having said all that, I still stand by my thinking that Paro's POV needs to be shown more clearly. Dropping TRP's indicate that the Indian audience is not yet ready to watch a male centric show.

Edited by SwaNia_2 - 9 years ago
monaya4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Joseph for the post. Lovely episode, totally emotional. Loved the PaRud scene. Rudra's every action is justified. So is Paro's. All she wants is a closure for Rudra on this. He loves his mother, but the pain , the hurt is preventing him from accepting that. Loved when Paro.says that she has said it once, she will say it again, she will never leave him.  Loved the tamashewaliless episode. Bliss, pure bliss.