Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Nil-Vicky or Swayam-Sharon? who are leads?

sanchiswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
well i'm highly pissed off with this roz ka drama offocource D3 is no less than drama but i'm talking about this pleading drama why always swaron fans have to request plead for swaron scenes while others gets without any much efforts ok i should not comment more on it
but why nicky scene and no swaron scene at the same time

Swayam and Sharon are leads of the show and have been ignored more than enough for now so why again when will they be treated as MAIN LEADS of the show 😡
they are couple if CVs remember and what we get is a two second smile smile scene as if they are just acquaintance
they are couple for god sake give them romantic scenes and some private moments

they have not got any proper scene at any of their place,not outside college but all small scenes (very few) we got after their patch up were restricted to just college canteen or corridor
mostly scenes are open ended which could be continued
seriously why always SwaRon, we fans too request day and night but why our request is not considered and above all swaron are sidelined even more with each passing episode

CVs better get this SwaRon fans watch D3 only and only for swayam and sharon we hardly have interest in affiliation track which is not even connected to dance for me and no where match d3's level
so please still pleasing please give us LONGER, PROPER, SUBSTANTIAL SWARON ROMANTIC MOMENTS are we asking for something impossible, No then please listen to swaron fans too some day

Edited by sanchiswaron - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Anushka-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Nicky I guess :) SwaRon are missing from past 3 episodes na :)
---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
your title.. Even m confused.. today nicky got so many scenes and SwaRon didnt even get one 😆
What do CV's think? 😕 we watch D3 for nicky and their lame scenes??? definitely a NOOO!

Want SwaRon to get proper screen space as i watch this show ONLY for SwaRon
Edited by ---Priya--- - 9 years ago
LilBitOfAlexis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Swayam-Sharon are ALSO the leads of D3 and from past few days we haven't got a single SwaRon scene WOW 😡
Give us exclusive and longerrr scenes ,dammit !!!!!!!!
cscs thumbnail
SwaRon are the leads and they should better be treated like leads only ðŸ˜¡
Shreya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Title says it all sanchi.😆
Neil vicky i guess are the new leads of the show :)
really not interested in the lame and boring neil vicky crap.Swayam Sharon are the leads of the show and deserve proper screenspace.We fans deserve it.AFter all its US who are bearing this torture :) -__-
cutelove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Me too totally pissed off...!! Its a mere headache now to even think abt d3..n moreoever swaron negligence .its jst irks me..we definately nt watch fr nicky n all den why cvs dnt get it...?? 😡
   hum.kya kya wish kar rhe the n here we r asking for single swaron scene ...!!! Nt agn plzzz
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sharon wasn't even seen properly tonight forget SwaRon. Amidst all the tension wish the creatives would have given proper romance rather than random scenes of the supporting cast.
ExpectoPatronus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
aj kal yehi toh confusion hai. nicky r getting more space dan swaron. lol
cvs hs probably frgt dat swaron r MAIN LEADS
sanchiswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Shreya..

Title says it all sanchi.😆

Neil vicky i guess are the new leads of the show :)
really not interested in the lame and boring neil vicky crap.Swayam Sharon are the leads of the show and deserve proper screenspace.We fans deserve it.AFter all its US who are bearing this torture :) -__-

bearing the torture from long post patch up we got small scenes and expected things are changing and will be better in future but here is our future similar to past where swaron were sidelined