Suhasi Dhami the new Parvati in Devon Ke Dev Mahadev

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
Suhasi Dhami the new Parvati in Devon Ke Dev Mahadev
Suhasi Dhami, who has earlier done shows like Yahaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli and Housewife Hai. .. Sab Jaanti Hai, has been finalised to replace Puja Banerjee as the new Parvati in Devon Ke Dev...Mahadev, say sources.

In December last year, there were reports about Puja quitting the show owing to health issues but she managed to stay back on the show.

READ: Rival Sati wishes Parvati for her 'Jhalak' journey 

According to sources, "Puja had put in her papers earlier also but she stayed back after a few adjustments were made. However, she wasn't much interested in the show and now that she has bagged Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa, she decided to quit the show. Suhasi will be entering the show as Bheelni. The track will show Bheelni's entry in Mahadev's life. Shiv would get involved with Bheelni and she would ask him to get married to her. Shiv would be in a dilemma but since he knows she is a different avatar of Parvati, he would consent for marriage. After marriage, when he will take her to Kailash, people won't recognize her. Then Shiv will be revealing the fact that this is Parvati only."

Suhasi confirmed the news of her entry and said, "Yes I will be entering the show as new Parvati. I will start shooting for the show in a couple of days. This is my first mythological character and I am quite excited. I always wanted to do a mythological show but I don't know why I was never offered one. When we asked her about replacing Puja, she said, "There are many avatars of Parvati so you can mould yourself to that." Producer Nikhil Sinha couldn't be reached as he is out of country. We texted Puja but she didn't revert to our message. Interestingly, this is the third Parvati for Mahadev. Initially, the role was played by Sonarika Bhadoria, who was replaced by Puja.
thanks for sharing visha.   good news.  👍🏼
there were rumours she was coming back but in a comedy show!!!

just shows how much to believe 😆
Finally she is back !! Thanks for the news Visha 
Anu, do you plan to be active on Devon forum? 
Not yet decided Visha. If she was in a new show it would have been easier. Forum members are not very enthu abt her being the new Parvati I feel. 
We can be active only in the AT. 
Edited by ak75 - 9 years ago