Mahabharat

HelloHell thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Okay guys that madhav calling paarth a weapon thing sorta struck a cord in me and I was reminded of what he said to paarth after draus vastraharan..this os is crazy ..id daresay downright ridiculous but still I couldn't stop myself ..so here goes nothing

The whole pandav army was waiting for his orders...dhrish was giving him worried looks about his delay as the supreme commander..he and duryodhan should blow their conches at the same time but he had never felt so tired in his life...the big airy ground of kurukshetr seemed to small he felt it closing around him...trapping him and his loved ones in the web of death...he felt his legs sway..he couldn't stand anymore...he couldn't breathe...no one noticed..not even madhav..pulling as much as strength into himself he turned around and said..take me to the middle of the field I want to survey the armies...and was surprised at how strong his voice sounded...insults scorns and taunts at every turn toughened him up he reckoned he smiled at the peacock feather just below him..he wouldn't be anywhere without him..madhav who said he loved his paarth more than anything else..madhav whose eyes brightened up every time they met his madhavs comforting shoulder in the times of crisis...madhavs helping hand..his smile of support..his arms of protection..his nods of reassurance...they kept him going...otherwise he would've broken the day his mother ordered his wife to be shared..he would've broken the day when he was told he had to treat his beloved as a sister until he eventually got time to spend with her..he would've broken the day he saw tears in his brothers eyes as he sacrificed himself to the forest..broken the day he knew subh's marriage was being organized with duryodhan ..broken the day his very own father waged war on him..broken the day he was staked like a worthless piece of cloth by his eldest brother..broken the day draupadis vastraharan happened..broken the day when he had to leave that precious bundle of joy..the child who made him feel invincible and at the same time vulnerable..the day he was separated from abhi and his mother...the day when urvashi cursed him..his life had not been easy..he could take revenge for everything that happened to him a slap to the face who told that he wasn't worth a husband to draupadi..to anyone who told him he dint deserve women like chitra ulipi subhadra in his life...for those who called him a shame to the kuru dynasty for being the reason for ekalavya cut thumb..angaraaj karns kavach and kundal..not worthy to be madhavs best friend...madhav gave him a queer look..which arjun found surprisingly easy to ignore him...dhrish came forward maybe to stop him..but arjun raised a hand stopping him..and dhrish's authority ended with that...he looked at the two armies facing each other...he felt sudden need to laugh at the irony of the situation..both sides dint want war..the kauravas had cheated to avoid war...they had accepted insults and forest life in turn..but still here they all stood..eyes hard faces grim...arjun looked at duryodhan..he had chaged soo much..when they had first come to hastina..his elder brothers dint have time for their 2 yr old younger brother...mother was busy with the twins..it was duryodhan who had got him his first toy bow..with his eyes shining in happiness as arjun tried to weild a bow that was slightly bigger than him...pitamha who would go to the hastinapur gardens just to get him fruits because arjun loved the amazing colors..and pitamha loved the way his eyes shone and his cheeks flushed with happiness..guru dron who loved him more than his own son ashwattamha...he had to kill them all...I cant kill them he told the only person he knew would listen and respect his thoughts and emotions..you have to its your duty..thats why you are born he got up ..thats why I am born...you are but a weapon for me...and arjun felt the world he knew crash around him...weapon ?? he whispered .. you are born for great things arjun ... and you have to do it..madhav went on..but the only word that echoed around arjuns head was weapon was that all he was to the one person whom he thought loved him more profoundly unconditionly and more truly than anyone else?? Was everything that the two of them shared all root down to this ??? WEAPON ?? as he looked at the army he was about to kill he wished for death...he wished for karn..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srishtisingh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
nice os! I don't know but this weapon thing kind of made me feel unsettled!