Is there anything wrong being single? - Page 2

Posted: 17 years ago
Sorry if my topic head misled you, but my actual question is that indian parents always pressure their kids to marry or into marraige, but what of those kids who genuinely dont want to get married and will be perfectly happy living by themselves. Do we really need a human partner to complete us? or can we be just as happy by ourselves?
I have always thought about that but I personally don't feel that a person could live by themselves. I mean eventually marriage is important.

A person can become really lonely, a partner and a companion is needed in a person's life. It doesn't necessarliy have to be about love, but more like a best friend. Life is too long to spend it alone.
Only if you are poor! 😆 😉 J/K

Seriously you need company may be of relnship type but acceptable & which makes you happy.
Originally posted by ~*puja*~

I have always thought about that but I personally don't feel that a person could live by themselves. I mean eventually marriage is important.

A person can become really lonely, a partner and a companion is needed in a person's life. It doesn't necessarliy have to be about love, but more like a best friend. Life is too long to spend it alone.

I completly agree with everything! 😳