Is there anything wrong being single?

Posted: 17 years ago
Sorry if my topic head misled you, but my actual question is that indian parents always pressure their kids to marry or into marraige, but what of those kids who genuinely dont want to get married and will be perfectly happy living by themselves. Do we really need a human partner to complete us? or can we be just as happy by ourselves?
I have always thought about that but I personally don't feel that a person could live by themselves. I mean eventually marriage is important.

A person can become really lonely, a partner and a companion is needed in a person's life. It doesn't necessarliy have to be about love, but more like a best friend. Life is too long to spend it alone.
Only if you are poor! 😆 😉 J/K

Seriously you need company may be of relnship type but acceptable & which makes you happy.
Originally posted by ~*puja*~

I have always thought about that but I personally don't feel that a person could live by themselves. I mean eventually marriage is important.

A person can become really lonely, a partner and a companion is needed in a person's life. It doesn't necessarliy have to be about love, but more like a best friend. Life is too long to spend it alone.

I completly agree with everything! 😳
I dont think you have to get married, there are people who are entirely happy being single. They lead fulfilled lives without getting married. I think the key is they find yourself and who you are, if you can have that then you dont need any one else. You just need to know who you are and that is enough for most.
Originally posted by -xx-Roohani-xx-

I completly agree with everything! 😳

Yeah, I completely agree with you as well!
I prefer being single as long as as I get a suitable person to handle me.Ther's nothing wrong in being single.We can enjoy our solitude happily.It depends completely on the person.A person focussed on ideals,career feel happy in being single.In my sense being single means unmarried and without any partners.Nowadays people are coming with crazy concepts like livein relationships and all those.
mythili
Edited by mythili_Kiran - 17 years ago

Originally posted by mythili_Kiran

I prefer being single as long as as I get a suitable person to handle me.Ther's nothing wrong in being single.We can enjoy our solitude happily.It depends completely on the person.A person focussed on ideals,career feel happy in being single.In my sense being single means unmarried and without any partners.Nowadays people are coming with crazy concepts like livein relationships and all those.
mythili

Agree with you Mythili.....there is nothing wrong being single snd still can enjoy life.

no there isn't anything wrong being single ... infact I think its a whole lot better being single.

Originally posted by iiLOVEpanna

Yeah, I completely agree with you as well!

I agree too!!!...need someone in life...