Ireena. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Any Sophie Choudry fans here? I thought her performance was wonderful! Like Madhuri says she is easy on the eyes. She had such a bright smile on her face throughout the whole performance.
Am I the only one who is rooting for her? πŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I'm rooting for her as well! She's gorgeous or should i say the MOST GORGEOUS of all female celebs at the moment! That smile of her is killing! 
But i don't think Sophie will win or even be any finalist! As we know JDJ is all about popularity ..and she's isn't that popular in TV industry! But hope to see some amazing dances from her ..loved her first dance ..Deepak choreographed it amazingly! 

Loved all her music videos! I wish she also participates in Bigg Boss πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†
MyButterCup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i find her smile annoying πŸ˜† that's my POV but yes her dance was easy on eyes and was graceful:)
Ireena. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Oye_Chup_Kar

I'm rooting for her as well! She's gorgeous or should i say the MOST GORGEOUS of all female celebs at the moment! That smile of her is killing! 

But i don't think Sophie will win or even be any finalist! As we know JDJ is all about popularity ..and she's isn't that popular in TV industry! But hope to see some amazing dances from her ..loved her first dance ..Deepak choreographed it amazingly! 

Loved all her music videos! I wish she also participates in Bigg Boss πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜†

I know its sad. All the good ones always get eliminated. Sometimes I don't understand what the point of this 'dance' show is when ultimately, the popular ones win, not necessarily the good dancers. I do hope she stays for atleast half the show because I'd love to see more of her performances!
I'll be rooting for her despite knowing she won't get far. She completely won my heart with her first performance.πŸ‘
Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Just saw there performance it was great
Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Arshian593

I know its sad. All the good ones always get eliminated. Sometimes I don't understand what the point of this 'dance' show is when ultimately, the popular ones win, not necessarily the good dancers. I do hope she stays for atleast half the show because I'd love to see more of her performances!
I'll be rooting for her despite knowing she won't get far. She completely won my heart with her first performance.πŸ‘

But i hope she nails all her routine and gets perfect 30 each time ..then she possibly might reach far like Lauren of last season (as she wasn't that popular, but JDJ only and her brilliant performances earned her many fans and popularity). 

And yeah! Her first performance won my heart as well ..esp. that smile ..very graceful and charming 
Neeju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
deepak will rock the stage ...he got good contestant
Koeli thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Arshian593

TRP and ultimately PAISA (money) < i am being brutally honest
Ireena. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Koeli_Appy-

TRP and ultimately PAISA (money) < i am being brutally honest

And the new criticism that will be very evident this season is the number of colors stars in the show. I hope they are marked fairly and not more just because they work with the channel  If they deserve a 29 or 30 they should be given it, if not, then they shouldn't be. Lets see kya hota hain.

BTW I LOVE your Avi. Cannot stop staring at it, so nicely edited😳
Edited by Arshian593 - 9 years ago
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Her dance was wonderful. It would be great to see her go a long way. She would be great at other dance forms too!