ParudFF~parvati a doctor ,daughter of VK singh(new part:page 5) - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Barbiedoll_sona

i guess ...they might show ..paro getting the lessons of English from major sahab..it will be interesting to see rudra being teacher of paro

I am also waiting for such a scene...😊
An interesting take on RR, do continue with the story! ðŸ˜Š
Originally posted by ArnavKhushijodi

An interesting take on RR, do continue with the story!😊
thanks and i will,,,
They both reached at their respective places... Paro at her home and rudra at his office.. Paro's mood was total off.. She wasn't in mood to talk with anybody...but dhananjay(paro's lil brother)ran towards her ,hugged her and started to yell that "Di agayi, Di agayi"... Looking her bro's enthusiasm paro's mood became light..then their parents also came there...
           ALl vk singh's family was cheered up with their daughter's arrival... Paro's dad was feeling extremely proud that his daughter completed her medical education successfully... Paro took a bath ..after getting fresh paro reached at dining table for having dinner ...
VK singh's wife geetanjali(paro's mother)prepared various dishes for her lovely daughter... But paro was on diet... So restricted herself from eating any high calories food ..which can harm beautifully maintained body... But she ate "aloo ke parathe"... Paro's brother was ready with icecream ..as paro loves it very much...
So they all gathered in their living room... Paro's dad was asking about her travel ...she kept mum... Paro's mom said"what happened my princess"... Then paro replied,"mom what a rude guy rudra is"... Paro's dad said"did he scold you"... Paro saw to her dad with mischievous eyes..."dad are you prasing him or taunting me" she asked it surprisingly... Her dad replied,"dear rudra is very steadfast towards his duty,once i would get delayed for office but he won't"... "leave it dad,i dont want to ruin my mood by reminding him"she said it wistfully...
Devil's name is in discussion and the devil enters... Rudra is ranging their door bell ... Despite seeing that they all saw him.. "come in rudra.you dont need to take any permission for entering in my home"paro's dad referred to rudra
since they all were eating icecream.. Geetanjali offered icecream to rudra also... She requested to paro passing the icecream towards rudra... But paro was busy in talking with her friend on her mobile... Hence this time also rudra and paro's faceoff didn't happen...lol

guys next time pakka parud faceoff will take place